Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,366 members, 7,932,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (28265 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by favourmic(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Biafra they stand, yeye Igbo's that is how they we turn biafra to kidnapping zone, or baby factory chai Igbo's see your life disgrace to African not only Nigeria, nah you people them arrest for drugs, nah you them arrest for fake drugs, nah you them arrest for killing woman in US, chain nah only you people waka come?
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Scholar8200(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very sad!
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Youths in their 20s and get rich quick syndrom sef.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
WAZOBIA CRIME hit the front page today

Hausa scammers, Yoruba Fraudsters and Igbo Kidnappers

Nigeria we hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just pity that poor dead man and those boys deserve ntn but death
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
buhari is working...

very nasty things are coming to light now a days....
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
Good.. They should be killed to cleanse the land of evil.. Parts of why one should never envy those big men and women..

This reminds of me of orlando owoh song..

Many are doing big men in town but the type of job they're into isnt enviable..

Be ready to run mad if u quote me and say rubbish..

they should be sacrifiesd,to apess the gods...................

no matter how hard you have it in your life,you have no right to use other people to earn money....
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
An Arsenal fan is among them....another reason to hate Arsenal football Club....but wait! does it mean that ransom was paid without confirming whether the victim was still alive or not?
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

they should be sacrifiesd,to apess the gods...................

no matter how hard you have it in your life,you have no right to use other people to earn money....

Thats it..
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by M4gunners: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
All i can say is Wike is working.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
They all seem to be young, its sad this is how they decided to live their lives, now they will end up in nigerian squalor of a prison sentenced to an awaiting trial that will never come. In that shi't hole called nigerian prison they will surely wish they were dead angry
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

buhari is working...

very nasty things are coming to light now a days....

The last time I checked the governor of Rivers state is still a PDP member, what has buhari got to do this?
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by beyoncausme: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
crime everywhere ...

Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Chomzy222(f): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
sign of endtime..
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Ayietim(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
That poor condition may be your location now but it is not your destination, it's just a brief stopover where you can refresh and refill and move forward with clearer vision and stronger determination to succeed.
https://ayietim./2015/07/27/a-stopover-is-not-your-home/
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
whitewitch:
IBO PEOPLE SELF
why always igbo?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Since d days of amechi ....River state have been a potential breeding ground for touts and criminals ... a place of bloodbath and a harbinger of sorrow. Thank God for a change in administration
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by DeGenius3(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
joganut:
I think our criminals have to improve their I.Q... when you choose a career path you should find ways to optimize output and reduce risk but in Nigeria it seems to be the opposite... You want to be a criminal fine but don't just wake up one morning, get guns and hope to succeed.... am tired of these youths wasting their lives for nothing... learn from your politicians.. fools.....

what manner of guy art thou...? grin
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hardluck, its hustling though but the part i didn't enjoy is the death of that innocent man.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Our PRISON ne dey Full sef..?
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
Adegokenath:
why always igbo?
[/s] What's d meaning of dis Sh*t dat u vomitted here.... How many of dem are Igboz?
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Today is NL Federal Character Day. Every region must make frontpage for a crime.....
Abiii..
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by busyflexz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Desperation on point
emmalezy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TUd1X4uCla0/VbZaZBTr0DI/AAAAAAAGCEs/wtI3884P_Vc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The Rivers state police command paraded a number of male and female criminals involved in kidnapping, robbery and killing of their victims in the state.

Speaking at the press briefing, the state police commissioner, Chris Ezike said three of the criminals paraded, Kelvin Ogbulaon aged 22, Chiwendu Akani aged 20 and Nelson Kacaranmoh aged 23 on July 7th kidnapped one Friday Ozogo around Elekahia area in the state. For reasons yet unknown, the men killed their victim and hastily buried him in a shallow grave around Choba waterfront.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XCESSn1YRvA/VbZaZZI1DLI/AAAAAAAGCEo/RSe5Tz-YIPA/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Despite their callous actions, the criminals continued to harass the victim’s family for ransom, and collected over N500,000.00. They pestered the family until the Police through diligent investigation tracked them down. They were arrested and they confessed to the crime and took the Police to the location where they buried their victim. The corpse of their victim has been exhumed and taken to the Mortuary for autopsy.

Two locally made pistols using 7.62mm ammunition was recovered from them.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nflMGgOPaMg/VbZaaIF9ejI/AAAAAAAGCE0/ZjzcWvuwqSc/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Also a female identified as Nne Jaju 22 and her accomplices, 20 year old Yenubari Sergeant and Wisdom Stephen involved in child stealing, were arrested after they broke into the room of a 7 month old baby girl’s parent’s home in the night at Mile 2, Diobu, Port Harcourt and quietly stole the child on July 20th.

The baby was taken to Nekede in Imo State and sold for N 200,000.00 to one Nkechi Anyanwu 45yeras old. The accomplices of the buyer, one Francisca C. Chukwu 36 years and Joy Uzoechi both females, resident at Owerri were equally arrested and have made useful statements.

source

http://www.npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=58
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is so pathetic, very inhuman of these terrible people. Stiffer penalties should be assigned to erring criminals like this.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by delishpot: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
joganut:
I think our criminals have to improve their I.Q... when you choose a career path you should find ways to optimize output and reduce risk but in Nigeria it seems to be the opposite... You want to be a criminal fine but don't just wake up one morning, get guns and hope to succeed.... am tired of these youths wasting their lives for nothing... learn from your politicians.. fools.....

That is to say they can go ahead and be criminals, kidnappers and murderers but they should try not to get caught. That is to say they should improve in their crime and upgrade to better criminal levels ba*
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by 500GP: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
IBO AND BABY FACTORY....... IS THIS WHAT THEY WANT TO TURN BEARFROUR INTO.....
FLATHEEADSSSSS
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Every time we see and heat kidnappers arrested, then tomorrow they are released.

These guys should be wasted once . What kind of hypocrite people are these? Releasing them is indirectly supporting them.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by joganut(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
delishpot:

That is to say they can go ahead and be criminals, kidnappers and murderers but they should try not to get caught. That is to say they should improve in their crime and upgrade to better criminal levels ba*

let me ask you one question... what can you do? or have you done about the thieving politicians you cry for regularly arguing and fighting like your life depends on them..... these men have stolen an obscene amount of money and they get away with it why because they don't get their hands dirty..... every one cannot be law abiding citizens.... you must always have black sheep.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by TopHand: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pidggin:

The last time I checked the governor of Rivers state is still a PDP member, what has buhari got to do this?
The Nigerian police force is part of the executive arm of the federal government, during GEJ time the police in Rivers state was used mainly in harassing the APC governor and his party, under the direct command of mrs goodluck the police like the DSS became the political militia of PDP, it neglected its duties turning a blind eye to criminals and criminal activity, now things have changed, PMB is not wasting police resources and time to harass Wike, this enables the police to do real police work and arrest criminals
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by delishpot: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
joganut:

let me ask you one question... what can you do? or have you done about the thieving politicians you cry for regularly arguing and fighting like your life depends on them..... these men have stolen an obscene amount of money and they get away with it why because they don't get their hands dirty..... every one cannot be law abiding citizens.... you must always have black sheep.

I don hear. So the best you can do for the so called black sheep is to buy it black paint so that it can become blacker than before.
Anyhoe, I have heard your point.
And believe mevif a thieving politician is caught I will support the law too. I wont teach them how to hide their stolen wealth better or teach them how to embbezle money without being caught.
Re: Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) by amb2015(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
joganut:
the truth is that no sinner will go unpunished. every day is for the thief and one day for the owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.