Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,503 members, 7,926,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

After Drake Slam Back To Meek Mill. Meek Mill Replies On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Drake Slam Back To Meek Mill. Meek Mill Replies On Twitter (612 Views)

Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / Finally Meek Mill Replies Drake Diss On "Wanna Know" Track.see The Lyrics Below / Fight Over Nicki Minaj ..meek Mill Replies Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Drake Slam Back To Meek Mill. Meek Mill Replies On Twitter by dozeslam: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
[center][/center]
Drake has replied Meek Mill’s social media diss with a diss song of his own titled ‘Charged Up’ which was released this weekend during the premiere of his OVO Sound radio show on Apple Music.

“I did some charity today for the kids. But I’m used to it cause all y’all charity cases
All y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement. Niggas snitching on us without no interrogation. I stay silent ‘cause we at war and I’m very patient. Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him.

Wow, I’m honored that you think this is staged. I’m flattered man, in fact, I’m amazed. The perfect start to the summer, man this shit is a doozy. This shit the twist in the movie but don’t jump to conclusions.” Drake rapped.

To Listen to Drake’s video and see what Meek Mill’s reply on twitter after the video click the below link
Source:http://dozeslam.com/drake-slam-back-to-meek-mill-meek-mill-replies-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Reese Witherspoon Swaps Clothes With Her Daughter / Yvonne Nelson Named Among Africa’s Top 50 Trailblazers / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Introduction To Obj's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.