Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance (1729 Views)

N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by yahrant140(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun for Minister Of Finance or Minister For Trade and investment ! !!!! ( 1 or 2)
I followed Mr Wale Eduns progress as the Commissioner of Finance during the Bola TINUBU Governorship days in Lagos and I was amazed at how he was able to navigate the States Finance during the days when the Local Government Funds where withheld ! As a businessman/ Politician I also heard from business associates on how he had handled the affairs of the Ministry during his service to the state ! I am of the opinion that his service will be better utilised at the Federal level as a Minister 1or 2 in the Ministry of Finance or the Ministry of Trade and Investment ! Please share and comment !!!!!
Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by yahrant140(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
I think Asiwaju Tinubu should look beyond some of these people. Going by their recent unpalatable record of activities in some S/W States where they worked as Consultants. There is a egg head somewhere in Oyo State, Zach Adelabu, the immediate past Finance Commissioner for Oyo State, among others in the S/W, who, unfortunately may not have the necessary connections.
Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chai una never see anything!!! Finance,petroleum,works and power and steel would all be occupied by abokis so you people better bury all this malaria dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by calmbabadee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
We dey wait.

APC!!!!!!!!! Change.
Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by walexGodson(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lie keep dreaming
Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by babadee1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
If PMB is serious about his anti-corruption agenda then he will never pick Wale Edun for anything. It's just as simple as that. The man has a very murky history of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai una never see anything!!! Finance,petroleum,works and power and steel would all be occupied by abokis so you people better bury all this malaria dream
U wanna bet again like you swore Buhari will not smell aso rock

1 Like

Re: Mr President Ministerial List : Mr Wale Edun For Minister Of Finance by yahrant140(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
babadee1:
If PMB is serious about his anti-corruption agenda then he will never pick Wale Edun for anything. It's just as simple as that. The man has a very murky history of corruption.

please tell me alittle about the history! Ahhhh Wale edun all the way......

(1) (Reply)

ooo / IPOB Member Shot Dead By A Soldier During The Protest / Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.