Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti (10722 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by octopusfreaky(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Experience is d best teacher remember
I beg to differ,,observation is the best teacher....coz some experiences can be bitterly bitter...

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Ezemarcel(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

She is enuf disappointment to the parents already.

Someone just told her that she was once in "madonna", I believe she dropped out or expelled, either of the two, that's a bad news to the parents. I also think that she has made the parents go through so much just for her sake alone, thus, refusing to tell them this time. Which ever way, I still think she needs to tell them.

She is in this alone, the boy has already denied her. She needs someone on her side, and that's her mother, but if she does not want to see it that way, good for her.
never u insult a lady cos of her predicament....are u perfect? Don't let me curse u
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Ezemarcel(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Benignasweety:
am nt wayward neither am I dat much of a disappointment to my parents. I was nt bin expelled from Madonna, I left cuz I lost my immediate elder sis who was in her finals. Cldnt stand d trauma of stayin in d environment I stay much close to wit her wit no oda member of d family. Please I wldnt want trash cuz of my thread. Am keeping my baby so Bleep it.
my dear for keeping the baby u will experience an unlimited favour. U re destined to be great just embrace Christ,ur future is better than the person who said u cause more pain to ur paarents.....quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ezemarcel:
never u insult a lady cos of her predicament....are u perfect? Don't let me curse u

Course me? Smh. I bet u didn't see where I rendered apologies, besides, I didn't insult her, I just speculated, and my speculations turned out to be wrong. She hinted on it and I apologized, so, what's ur headache?

I am not perfect, I kinda told my own bad story, so I am not a saint, like I said, if u know how to comprehend and not just how to read, u will know that all I did was speculations.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
hiteelong:
baby mama increased by 1 congts

Must you comment? someone is in need of advice and you're calling her baby mama.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Benignasweety:
I guess datz d bitter truth. Am so in diz alone and so ashamed of myself. How do I get it to d family section? I have ideas of finding sumtin I cld do dat wld sustain me nd d baby bt I hv no means of achieving dat. I wld jex wnt to tel my parents after I might have put to bed.

Tell your mum, she'll understand
and possibly give u the best advice you may need and maybe arrange for your marriage . one of my friend got married last month, she did Court marriage cos of the pregnancy. The father was angry but later accepted.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Finally you be sweet blast oh,i no blame your guy as him knack knack all the knackables still kon sign attendance ontop the kunjas..choi.

NB: Too much of your personal info on the web

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by sweetgala(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am pregnant for my school boyfrnd who is in his finals and am in 300l. We wld really want to kip d bby bt our parents wld be madt at us nd they could stop my schoooling. We planned having the bby witout d knowledge of our both parents bt as it is now we are runnin outta cash. Pls advise, shld we abort d bby oda dan face our parents n every odd involved in keeping it AM SCARED.

That baby may be a future blessing , keep it
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by TheHeGoat: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am pregnant for my school boyfrnd who is in his finals and am in 300l. We wld really want to kip d bby bt our parents wld be madt at us nd they could stop my schoooling. We planned having the bby witout d knowledge of our both parents bt as it is now we are runnin outta cash. Pls advise, shld we abort d bby oda dan face our parents n every odd involved in keeping it AM SCARED.
How did he get u pregnant?
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nerressa: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
keep the baby..
talk to your parents about it (i didn't tell mine till almost 33rd week ) big mistake..
when you see your child for the first time? there's no greater joy..
its a tough decision but so worth it..
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Nerressa:
keep the baby..
talk to your parents about it (i didn't tell mine till almost 33rd week ) big mistake..
when you see your child for the first time? there's no greater joy..
its a tough decision but so worth it..
please how do I get to hid it lik u did Am presently in my 5th month n I hv refused travelin home cuz of pple arnd.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by gab264(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Benignasweety:
Attempting the life of thaa innocent child will forever be a disaster to yaa life and yaa boo.
There are tins humans seems not to understand.
The time will come when dhe karma of this bullshit of ours will surface,then it will all over be a different story.
Innocent child's of yours are not one piece I'm God's eye.
So the almigthy is wachin u.
Face the mistake of yours. don't try to repeat yaa mistake again because this time it is going to course yaa life big time.
The look on your face then will be "f*ckin priceless"
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Kollyman: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Benignasweety:

Chineke!!!!!!

Chinenye, you carry belle again

Papa Nnamdi must hear this today shocked
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kollyman:

Chineke!!!!!!
Chinenye, you carry belle again
Papa Nnamdi must hear this today shocked
Abi oooo... Hurry while offer last..
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
gab264:
Attempting the life of thaa innocent child will forever be a disaster to yaa life and yaa boo.
There are tins humans seems not to understand.
The time will come when dhe karma of this bullshit of ours will surface,then it will all over be a different story.
Innocent child's of yours are not one piece I'm God's eye.
So the almigthy is wachin u.
Face the mistake of yours. don't try to repeat yaa mistake again because this time it is going to course yaa life big time.
The look on your face then will be "f*ckin priceless"
tnx dear... E don evn pass to comot sef so I hope u wld help me wit diapers Loads of love buddy...
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by gab264(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Benignasweety:
tnx dear... E don evn pass to comot sef so I hope u wld help me wit diapers Loads of love buddy...
Sure!!sweetie "anytime"
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Benignasweety:

It's easy. You both just have to let your parents know. The worse they'll do is scold you both and be angry but trust me they will support you both later on. Nobody is a saint in this world and thank God he accepted the pregnancy.
And i hope you've started ante natal care? because it's very necessary for you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
gab264:
Sure!!sweetie "anytime"
lol.... Muahhh so swt.. One problem down.. grin
gab264:
Sure!!sweetie "anytime"
lol.... Muahhh so swt.. One problem down.. Don't run o... Itz gonna b pretty soon.. I sure nid ur prayers for a safe delivery....
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by 400billionman: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Benignasweety:

You went to school to Phuck abi ?

Even your profile pix speaks volumes.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by gab264(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Benignasweety:
lol.... Muahhh so swt.. One problem down.. grin lol.... Muahhh so swt.. One problem down.. Don't run o... Itz gonna b pretty soon.. I sure nid ur prayers for a safe delivery....
Shoooogrin then I can't wait for the news to come aroundgrin
Wish yaa safe delivery" amaa pray for you,don't worry about dah.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by awesomegenius(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
This wan nah Spiritual Konji!!!....Konji!
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:

You went to school to Phuck abi ?

Even your profile pix speaks volumes.
Awwhhh so touched... Didn't know we still hv virgins here... Oga biko, go n tell dat to ur fuckies nd dnt derail my thread. Olodo.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Youngpo413: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Benignasweety:
by school boyfriend I dnt mean I have anoda one. I mean we are dating in school and we are stil students.
condom the last time I checked is just N500,it could have saved the unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Bbsharon(f): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2015

Pregnancy is no joke o....most especially if you are a first timer undecided

The way i'm seeing it...i don't think you really know, what you've gotten yourself into

Experience.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by BerryScott(f): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
this is 1 of the reasons am so scared of having a relationship as a non-working class lady.

this was the case of my then school mother, she hasnt even gotten admission then when she became preg... she got rid of the baby before any1 knew. she is married now for 4yrs with no issue and worst of all every night she has night mares about the aborted baby......

dear if u haven't told mommy by now, please n please do so. And when u finally have that cutie cherish him/her even when things dont really go on well with u.

ITS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL!!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
condom the last time I checked is just N500,it could have saved the unwanted pregnancy.
lol... Yea yea... We loved it skin to skin... D connection was stronger. Itz N50 actually... :-
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
BerryScott:
this is 1 of the reasons am so scared of having a relationship as a non-working class lady.

this was the case of my then school mother, she hasnt even gotten admission then when she became preg... she got rid of the baby before any1 knew. she is married now for 4yrs with no issue and worst of all every night she has night mares about the aborted baby......

dear if u haven't told mommy by now, please n please do so. And when u finally have that cutie cherish him/her even when things dont really go on well with u.

ITS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL!!!
strange.... Tnx a lot dear for ur advice... Am so kiping my pregnancy... Alrdy rocking d 6th month...
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Luckygurl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Benignasweety:
strange.... Tnx a lot dear for ur advice... Am so kiping my pregnancy... Alrdy rocking d 6th month...

Awwww!!
All the best dearie kiss kiss
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:

Awwww!! All the best dearie kiss kiss
tnx hun... Kip ur diaper gifts ready..
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by awesome11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Benignasweety:

That's one of the best and toughest decision you may ever have to make. I'm glad you make the right choice. Now, it's left to you to show yourself strong and prove critics wrong by getting successful.

I wouldn't mind if I can see the photograph of the cute baby when HE ( yes, a he) finally comes around.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
awesome11:

That's one of the best and toughest decision you may ever have to make. I'm glad you make the right choice. Now, it's left to you to show yourself strong and prove critics wrong by getting successful.

I wouldn't mind if I can see the photograph of the cute baby when HE ( yes, a he) finally comes around.
u sure knw I wld invite Nairalander for his naming ceremony... Sucex kumz frm God, I wld pray I wil b sucexful n wrk towards achieving it... Tnx a lot dearie...
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
How did u knw itz a HE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.