Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

Your Preferred Clearing Agents! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Preferred Clearing Agents! (5460 Views)

Cotonou Clearing Agents Needed / Clearing Agents..pls How Much To Clear This 2009 Yamaha FZ6R sport Bike? Pics / CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good day, folks!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello folks!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Happy Sunday!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hope you're having a good week, folks?
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
It's almost Christmas!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClearYourGoods:
Have you experienced anxiety and frustration with your clearing agent at Nigeria’s ports of entry? Relax! At MGL, Ltd we're driven by Integrity, Reliability, and Trust to deliver Superior Customer Experience. Call us for all your customs clearing and forwarding needs in Nigeria. Our contact info is as follows:
Martins Global Logistics, Ltd
No. 40B Ayilara Street
Ojuelegba Surulere, Lagos
Tel: 08169875215 or 09091809389 (Nigeria)
+1-763-232-9187 (USA)
Email: info@mglltd.com
https://www.facebook.com/MartinsGlobalLogistics
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
ClearYourGoods:
[b]Lots of agents out there would give you "cheaper" quotes in order to lure you in. Be wary of agents that just throw (naira) figures at you without actually knowing the contents of what you're shipping. Once they've got you to make the initial deposit, you're then stuck with them, as they come to ask you for more money. Because you've already made a deposit and are scared of having your goods go into demur-rage, you make more payments than initially agreed. There are multiple stories of this happening over and over again. This is not fair to you the customer, you deserve better!
How about having an agent that gives you a quote and sticks to it whether he's losing money or not. That's where the agents at MGL make a difference. We take our time to prepare a quote that suits your need and we make sure to follow through. We don't go back on our word. We are focused on giving our clients a Superior Customer Experience. That's our guarantee!
MGL

+234 8169875215, +234 9091809389, +1 7632329187 (USA). Email: info@mglltd.com[/b]
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Be careful on this Christmas eve, folks.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Don't get scammed this new year. Call us at MGL for your clearing and forwarding needs.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New year! We plan on serving your needs even better in 2016.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Check us out, folks.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
ClearYourGoods:
Have you experienced anxiety and frustration with your clearing agent at Nigeria’s ports of entry? Relax! At MGL, Ltd we're driven by Integrity, Reliability, and Trust to deliver Superior Customer Experience. Call us for all your customs clearing and forwarding needs in Nigeria. Our contact info is as follows:
Martins Global Logistics, Ltd
No. 40B Ayilara Street
Ojuelegba Surulere, Lagos
Tel: 08169875215 or 09091809389 (Nigeria)
+1-763-232-9187 (USA)
Email: info@mglltd.com
https://www.facebook.com/MartinsGlobalLogistics
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Big things in the works, folks!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Follow us on Twitter for the latest about our company. We are in the process of expanding. Please stay tuned to our announcement(s). We will be recruiting soon.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you call an agent today, make sure it's an agent with MGL! Professionalism at its finest.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by successinlife: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning,my client needs a reliable clearing agent,my side is done.I have bought and shipped his car,honda shuttle,please can you handle it real to keep my intergrity intact?i will definitely send more clients to you but i do most of my biz online without hitch and i pray Nigeria & Nigerians get to this consciousness because i am inclusive.Details of the car bellow.

Honda Shuttle 96 model
Car loaded on Grimaldi
Car is loaded with house chores-bicycle,etc

How much will you clear it?

naijabuy@yahoo.com
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 12:08am On Jan 24, 2016
successinlife:
Good morning,my client needs a reliable clearing agent,my side is done.I have bought and shipped his car,honda shuttle,please can you handle it real to keep my intergrity intact?i will definitely send more clients to you but i do most of my biz online without hitch and i pray Nigeria & Nigerians get to this consciousness because i am inclusive.Details of the car bellow.

Honda Shuttle 96 model
Car loaded on Grimaldi
Car is loaded with house chores-bicycle,etc

How much will you clear it?

naijabuy@yahoo.com

Sorry for getting back to you late, sir. We appreciate your business. As a matter of business principle, we do not list our quotes on NL. We like to build professional relationships with our clients. Could you kindly send the details to our listed email address, info@mglltd.com or call one of our listed numbers? We'd like to handle this cleanly and in a professional manner for you and your client.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by successinlife: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2016
ClearYourGoods:

Sorry for getting back to you late, sir. We appreciate your business. As a matter of business principle, we do not list our quotes on NL. We like to build professional relationships with our clients. Could you kindly send the details to our listed email address, info@mglltd.com or call one of our listed numbers? We'd like to handle this cleanly and in a professional manner for you and your client.
MGL

Oga my email address was boldly written with my first request.Kindly reply through the email.Thanks
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Unrivaled professionals helping great clients.
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Taking care of business!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
We are still your preferred and trusted agents!
MGL
Re: Your Preferred Clearing Agents! by ClearYourGoods: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Call us today!
MGL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egr Valve for 2003 honda pilot / ################### Pimped Upgraded 2006 to 2009 Range Rover Sport:price 3.850m / »»» Distress Sale!! Toks Toyota Highlander 08 @ N4M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.