Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,470 members, 7,888,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K (1391 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by Judith100: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2015
In an attempt to defend Kylie Jenner's relationship with rapper Tyga, Khloe K in an interview with Complex magazine said she too was sleeping with a guy in her 20s when she was just 16. She doesn't think it is fair that her 17 year old younger half-sister, has been criticized for dating 25-year-old musician Tyga because Kylie’s life is so different to that of most of her age mates. Here is what she said; Read more at http://judithfrank..com/2015/07/who-rocked-it-better-nicky-minaj-or.html
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by Kutunban: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm! this girl is taking over the lime light from Kim oh.
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by preciousMI1(f): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
this family shaaaaa....
STC.... I dedicate this space to all dem lovers of keeping up with the Kardashians a d blah blah blah
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by anangboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
And they wonder why brothers use bullet proof condoms and still feel llike they gotta pull out.

(1) (Reply)

Photo-kanu Nwankwo's Wife In New Look / Why Are Female Nollywood Actresses Getting Richer Than Male Counterparts? / Armed Robbers Invades Gtbank In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.