Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! (1552 Views)

My Drawings. Please, Check Them Out.. / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Good day everyone, I'm Atomified, a self trained digital artist and these are some of my works, stay tuned wink

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by DahtzFestjayz: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2015
More digital works of mine

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2015
More works

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
More digital works smiley
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Your comments are preponderant

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2015
More of my digital works smiley

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
I invited myself to the photoshoot here grin
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by tollysmart(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
wink wink

Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by mreskimos(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Pls guy add me on watsapp 08179969266
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by mediatekworld: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
me toooooo 08149583661
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by Ade6999: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Me too 08097200142
Re: These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! by SmooshCHN: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2015
I think my mistake here would be not asking if my comment is welcomed. But truth be said, this is bad use of photoshop. I stumbled on your Instagram page and see you have most of the photos here also. You're not helping the original image in any way even those you painted, Or those you've overly desaturated. Improve your work flow and don't just be eager to create something new cos you have CS6. Because i didn't see the need to use some of the effect you used on most of the images there. If the edited photos are not better than the original, its poor use of the software. I'm sorry if i don't sound encouraging but just had to mention it to you. The baby's picture forced me to comment. Try to improve on use of Brushes, Size adjustments when your putting your head on another body, and let there "BE A REASON TO USE ANY EFFECT YOU ARE USING". Please do better. I don't mind sending you Tutorials and Torrent downloads to help.

(1) (Reply)

The Best 3d Effects Iv Seen In Nigeria By A Mile To Die For Must See. / Wacom Intous Tablet For Sale 40,000 Naira / In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.