Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,102 members, 7,907,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? (1717 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Angelfloxa(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Nairalanders, friends, please i need your advice..
I just went through a major breakup now and it's really bringing me down..I and the guy dated for three eventful years but there are too many moments that i am finding it hard to forget them,..
Please i need advice, i don't wanna cry anymore..i also want to teach him a lesson that he shouldn't have dumped me the way he did..Thanks
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Just focus on yourself and bettering you. Know that you deserve so much better than him. You are a beautiful amazing person bad you do not deserve someone that does not know your worth. Do not slack off and let yourself go cause then he's going to see you as will other men and think thank God I never stayed with her. It takes two to tango in a relationship and there might have been some faults that you had. Try to better your person and let him go. This idea of vengeance will honestly take you no where.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Kingsasian(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Its not going to be easy but with time you will get over him. All you need do is to find something doing just to occupy yourself with like any of your hobbies, go out and make new friends. Don't call or text i.e. cut off ties with him, delete photos, songs etc that brings back memories. Try to be as cheerful as you can when ever you see him and don't post updates on how bad you feel online. With time he will think you have quickly moved on and will call you back. I was once in your shoes. Its not going to be easy though. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Cholls(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Angelfloxa:
I just went through a major breakup now and it's really bringing me down..I and the guy dated for three eventful years but there are too many moments that i am finding it hard to forget them,..
Please i need advice, i don't wanna cry anymore..i also want to teach him a lesson that he shouldn't have dumped me the way he did..Thanks
my sister Eyaa! Sorry o

oya! Take this xanaxs.

I will come later to tell you how to get back at him.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
Its not going to be easy but with time you will get over him. All you need do is to find something doing just to occupy yourself with like any of your hobbies, go out and make new friends. Don't call or text i.e. cut off ties with him, delete photos, songs etc that brings back memories. Try to be as cheerful as you can when ever you see him and don't post updates on how bad you feel online. With time he will think you have quickly moved on and will call you back. I was once in your shoes. Its not going to be easy though. Goodluck.
YourMain:
Just focus on yourself and bettering you. Know that you deserve so much better than him. You are a beautiful amazing person bad you do not deserve someone that does not know your worth. Do not slack off and let yourself go cause then he's going to see you as will other men and think thank God I never stayed with her. It takes two to tango in a relationship and there might have been some faults that you had. Try to better your person and let him go. This idea of vengeance will honestly take you no where.
story tellers.....
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

story tellers.....

Cool. smiley.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
0p, if yu rilli wanna teach him a lesson,
Yhu jez gimme his picture, his address n phone numb.

Leave d rest to me, d next morning....yhu will see him at ur door step on his kneels. angry
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by IamLEGEND1: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
love is nothing but a second-hand emotion.

when you get that into ur head....

you are good to go.

but in general,emotional trauma comes from various sources....

and honestly there is nothing you can do about it.

#ShitJustHappens

Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Kingsasian(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

story tellers.....
we are waiting for yours!
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2015
YourMain:

Cool. smiley.
advise me too, I wanna get over my ex. cry cry
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Kingsasian(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
0p, if yu rilli wanna teach him a lesson,
Yhu jez gimme his picture, his address n phone numb.

Leave d rest to me, d next morning....yhu will see him at ur door step on his kneels. angry
story!!!
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
we are waiting for yours!
climb a chair, check up der....for mine.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

climb a chair, check up der....for mine.
I am taller than you think. Don't need a chair because I have already seen yours
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Dust yourself and move on! life is too short for all this.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

advise me too, I wanna get over my ex. cry cry

I'm sure you'll be fine.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Kingsasian:
I am taller than you think. Don't need a chair because I have already seen yours
yhu taller dan me..?
Hahahaha, even a Maggie-cube is taller dan u.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Rilwayne001: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Angelfloxa:
I just went through a major breakup now and it's really bringing me down.. I and the guy dated for three eventful years but there are too many moments that i am finding it hard to forget them,..

3 years? Dayummmn. Trust me, that aint getting out of your head so soon. It will take like a year of 2.

I have no 2kobo to offer here because its really a convulated matter. cry Sorry ehn
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2015
YourMain:

I'm sure you'll be fine.
so dats ur advice huh undecided
& wah makes u tink I'll b fine...
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry darl...... Take it as a lesson, pull yourself together, and don't forget to cry......

Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

so dats ur advice huh undecided
& wah makes u tink I'll b fine...

Ehm. You seem like a strong man smiley. I'm sure you're capable of bringing new to her knees on your doorstep.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by nanalady(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Ermmm..op..shit happens oo..life must go on..
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. You seem like a strong man smiley. I'm sure you're capable of bringing new to her knees on your doorstep.
0h....I see,
Lemme close ur chapter ⁴nw...will b baq ⁴yhu ltr.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by adewaletb3(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Just take weed and calm da _fuck down and listen to that nigga @ ShutTheFhuckUp he's got a nice _bitch _ass idea.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by youngdoctor(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
my sister..I'm not an expert o.but go out with your friends..maybe to the Mall or cinema.
take lots of pictures
delete his picture and chats.
dont play painful songs like Bruno mars and co.
entertain plenty crushes
if your mind reminds you of him.let itflow
dress tight
make more male friends
and hope and Pray for the best
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
SHIIT HAPPENS DEAL WITH IT

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Dust yourself and move on! life is too short for all this.

And u think, its that easy?

Heart break is devil
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by chigoizie7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Angelfloxa:

Would have given u a detailed advice on what to do, but. Am kinda busy right now,

Btw.

*forgive him with all your heart, if u can't , then, disregard any other thing I said

*cry, cry, cry very well, make sure u shed enough tears.

* don't allow anyone to console you. Cry very well, until u console yourself.

*then, keep your self busy 247.

* switch your interest to politics, (real life politics or movies that are political) it will make ur brain vibrant. Forget about gossips, celebs and romantic movies or scenes @least for now.

*then move on, eat well, but watch your size and shape.

*thank me later, I might drop some hints once I am free @ night.

And please, don't teach him any lesson, if u do, u will hurt for the rest of your life, believe me, I know better in that aspect.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

And u think, its that easy?

Heart break is devil

I have experienced it before. she should move on with her life
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by chigoizie7(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oyind17:

I have experienced it before. she should move on with her life

She should move on, YES, but, u should ve given her a soft landing. Apparently, this is her 1st time
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

She should move on, YES, but, u should ve given her a soft landing. Apparently, this is her 1st time

what better way to learn than tough love.
Re: How Can One Get Through A Major Breakup?? by mcdreeezy: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try And Get A Lesbian Gf, They Are Just Too Full Of Suprises / Diamond Vs Davido Vs Wizkid / 6 Ways You Can Avoid Fornication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.