Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Military Set To Deal With “M.I & Charass” For Wearing Camouflage Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Military Set To Deal With “M.I & Charass” For Wearing Camouflage Outfit (542 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Set To Deal With “M.I & Charass” For Wearing Camouflage Outfit by goldrush112: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
It appears that the Nigerian Defence Academy isn’t happy with Nigerian celebrities who rock their carmouflage outfit for fashion sake.

The body is set to frown on celebrites such as M.I and Charass whom they shared a photo of via their official Twitter page with the caption:

We have noticed u! And the arm of bars must prevail

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/07/nigerian-military-set-to-deal-with-m-i-charass-for-wearing-camouflage-outfit-see-tweet/

Re: Nigerian Military Set To Deal With “M.I & Charass” For Wearing Camouflage Outfit by isan(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai serious beating for M.I
Re: Nigerian Military Set To Deal With “M.I & Charass” For Wearing Camouflage Outfit by nikkiking(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Story that sweet undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu's New Lover Claims He Loves Her More Than Her Ex Husband Did / Kevin Hart Has Finally Set A Date To Wed Eniko Parrish. / Musician Iyanya Prepared This Yummy Puff Puff And Meat All By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.