Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,535 members, 7,895,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Want To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her (986 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mum That It’s Not By Force To Marry, Her Mum’s Reaction Is Epic / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her by tolupemi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
What can I do? I told a lady I have been a distance friend with for a year now how I felt about her while chatting with her and she stopped picking my calls, for more than a week now. I truly love her
Re: I Want To Marry Her by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
seek a babalawo ⁴her matter. angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her by IamLEGEND1: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
YOU WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER MET?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her by goodmorning40: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another sorry asssh
Re: I Want To Marry Her by shaiba(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Be patient. Give her some time and revisit the topic with her. Show some seriousness. You must be physically, financially and psychologically ready to take up this kind of responsibility knowing what comes along with marriage (kids). smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her by slim19(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
No first date no second date....you really fu.cked up
Re: I Want To Marry Her by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
shaiba:
Be patient. Give her some time and revisit the topic with her. Show some seriousness. You must be physically, financially and psychologically ready to take up this kind of responsibility knowing what comes along with marriage (kids). smiley
0p, use all dez mumu strategy 4ds girl &
she is all urs. lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry Her by jamex93(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
she still dey tink
Re: I Want To Marry Her by Tashaamania(f): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:
she still dey tink
More like she's still in shock.
Re: I Want To Marry Her by jamex93(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:
More like she's still in shock.

exactly

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wear These? Picture / I Still Dont Understan........ / OMG!!! Engagement Ring Falls Into Ocean As Man Asks Girlfriend To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.