Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Funny But Fact Message To EX Secondary School Mates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny But Fact Message To EX Secondary School Mates (515 Views)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Fact Message To EX Secondary School Mates by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am writting This Short Message to all my Ex secondary School mates!!!

To all my EX classmte who refused to tear the middle of their higher education notebook for me to write test,hope you re stil using that note book?.

Those who refuse to open their note for me to copy,i hope you ar all working at chevron or microsoft company nw?

For the class captain who always writes my name as one of the noise makers/troublemaker in the class,hope you ar nw the chairman of your local government.

Those that always carry my matter for head then, I hope all of you are now working
in a communication company

Those that always shout shut-up when the teacher is talking, Telling other student to keep quite, I hope you are now a law maker

From Precious Salami #salp

(1) (Reply)

Do Anybody No Anything About UI Predegree / Maharashtra CET B Ed 2015 Result Declared – B.ed Mhpravesh.in / All Guilty Lecturers Should Stop This Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.