Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Senate Just Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki And Ekeremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate Just Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki And Ekeremadu (466 Views)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Just Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki And Ekeremadu by yahrant140(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Those things tend to end up as anti-climax.
What worries me is that APC seems not able to settle this matter.

https://m.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecable.ng%2Fjust-senate-passes-vote-confidence-saraki-ekweremadu&h=cAQHeGuhn&enc=AZOsPiA9pFJCb3LsdRzQozRlZg8AmCFOiSG9gG_J4KZoIxiSpxyXSUnES5UKcOdCmCYzjiZil_wpHxdXOSXfI4M2OL65HylMeRavHPovoDvl-_JR5zYwH2doSdVHVdvs4Jnd_IEbldpgl4ti1UWTd2MIqwBikUhtaTVBGkniQraM2Le2S3mi8dK2dXIY1pGw9b0&s=1
Re: The Senate Just Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki And Ekeremadu by yahrant140(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
I have been trying to disbelieve the obvious Realit-y(-ies) ever since the much hyped 'Change' forced itself in like Tsunami. This 'tour de force', as it unfolds daily (going by the uneventful melodramas we daily see, almost everywhere), was not envisaged by the APC, particlarly many roving 'tsotsis' who had no political ideologies to help move our dear Nigeria an inch forward. The party (of 'iru wa ogiri wa') appear to have a common GOAL (the ruling party must be voted out at all cost!) but without VISION. They made it all-comers affairs -an infertile assemblage of miscellaneous Cro-Magnon men- to arrive at the needed population (statistics). There were no concrete agreements as to who gets what, where and how... Now, the 'ship' is too full to guarantee its stability, in the face of a tide and every passenger on board appears to have an idea of the Nautical mile. I pray it berths safely at the shore, amen.
Really, should one be so surprised? I don't think so!
If God helped GEJ to catch up later, at the nascent -"too slow"- stage of his dispensation, God will help the gentle old GMB.
May the Lord bless our country Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Lai Lists What Nigeria Gained From Buhari's US Visit / New Well Drilling Moves Lagos Closer To First Oil / HURRAY! APC Clocks 2, Show Some Love - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.