Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Bake A Cake Without Using An Oven; Cook 3courses With No Oil,fats,or Salt(fitfam - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bake A Cake Without Using An Oven; Cook 3courses With No Oil,fats,or Salt(fitfam (790 Views)

Making A Heart Shaped Cake Without A Heart Cake Tin / How To Cook & Bake♥♥Recipes / Bake A Cake Without Using An Oven; Cook 3courses With No Oil,fats,or Salt(fitfam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bake A Cake Without Using An Oven; Cook 3courses With No Oil,fats,or Salt(fitfam by saiprojects(f): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys so I teamed up with a company called Salad master; they are based all around the world and their CEO is a Nigerian man based in the UK... They came over to my house to cook a 3 course meal using their kitchen gadgets such as the skillet, spiral machine etc.. What amazed me was the fact that they did not use any oils to fry the chicken or water to cook it; they made salad with no cream or mayo and they also baked a cake without placing it in the oven lol yes they did and trust me it tasted FANTASTICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I couldn;t believe it myself; watch the video below and also check http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/07/a-night-with-saladmaster-team.html for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPohF0qHJv4

Re: Bake A Cake Without Using An Oven; Cook 3courses With No Oil,fats,or Salt(fitfam by ELTON123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jollof Rice Cooked With Firework Sweeter Than The One Of Gas Cooker? / Can You Bake Cake Very Well? / Moi Moi Salad/stir Fry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.