Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? (1255 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Woged2005(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
In discussion few days ago with my niece, I asked her what type of man she was looking for in a relationship and she said a “Stable man”, but in her description I realized she mixes up a ‘Stable man’ with a ‘wealthy man’.

Who Is A Stable Man?

Stability means the ability to remain in one state or remain on course no matter the changes in the environment. When used in a relationship to describe a person it means for instance a person who is not likely to change or affected adversely by either situations or with time. When it applies to men, it’s typical of men who have regular jobs or businesses that grow over time, most likely to either remain employed or generate income till retirement. These are also men who have lived in a certain location for quite a while without relocating around every now and then. Women prefer stable men because they show traits of being reliable and some who will be there when he is needed. Even though they may have a very modest income say N100k or less a month, the family can plan their lifestyle around that income and project with near-accuracy, where they may be 10years from today.

Who is A Wealthy Man?

Wealth is determined by a person’s Net worth (Assets – Liabilities) or what a person owns minus what he owes. Wealth is the most elusive quality to base a relationship on because it goes up and down. Moreover, most people we see as wealthy have negative Net worth. They may have flashy cars, dress like celebrities, and live in mansion, however, majority of them are swimming in bank loans and riding on connections. A little shakeup in their life and situation see them crashing like balloon filled with water. I guess you know many celebrities who lived flamboyantly in the past, however either died poor or are living in poverty today. Except if the wealth is table (from a concerted investment plan that guarantees lifetime continuity) otherwise it’s called a ‘Moving Target’ or building on a ‘Quick Sand’ . It caves in very easily under pressure.

Choosing Between both With Examples

A young man who is an Assistant Lecturer today in a university, driving a fairly used car, and lives in a three bedroom apartment with a prospect of becoming a Professor one day should be much more stable and attractive for a long-term relationship than a young man who drives a Benz 550 S-series, has a lavishly furnished office, lives at Lekiki area of Lagos but whose income depends on either 419 or political connections. Such people crash fast when they lose their connections and eventually develop unhealthy addictions and lifestyles to validate themselves. They also die early due to excessive risks, lifestyle diseases, and more likely to have unstable relationships, troubled old-age because they are ‘moving targets’

I hope this helps as you make life-changing decisions through prayers and God's will
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm... Pondering.....
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Most of these bishes still prefer a rish guy. grin
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by ladyF(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
I choose a stable man that is wealthy. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stable has always been my style.
You can't have a meaningful relationship or make future plans if you're not sure the other person is capable of sticking it out.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
I like them stable

And wealthy! cool
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Ewuro4: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
I choose a stable man that is wealthy. grin

That makes two of we hehe grin cheesy

*dusts shoulders* who no like better thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by lovaleenny(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Stable guy coz we can grow together in our careers and other things....rich dude just throw money in ur face anyhow and they are mostly the paranoid type thinking yua only dere for d doe undecided
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Hollyb(f): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
;DStable and blessed man all the way. Cause am also a blessing so make blessing jam blessing. For Double portion.
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by ApexTitan(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Ladies will be with the "stable guy" only because the wealthy guy is out of reach grin grin
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Stable and comfortable I like grin
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
'Stable man please!
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Woged2005(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
hurpeyeahme:
Stable and comfortable I like grin

Hmmm! I am not sure there's anything as a comfortable man or comfortable marriage. A comfortable man wouldn't need a woman in the first place because he has all his comfort. He married because he's lacking something....people don't marry for comfort, dear. wink
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Jorussia(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
most 9ja girls will go for the wealthy guy,even the female monikers that have commented thus far, will go for the wealthy guy.
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Chillis: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nna mehn, Give me wealthy man, after 1 yr of sucking him dry, I will handle the stability.
Re: Who Will You Choose Betwen A 'stable' And 'wealthy' Man For Relationship? by Qualer: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
'Stable man please!

haba! you for tell me since all these while, I would have turned in my application a long time ago cool. Abeg, the vacancy still dey?

(1) (Reply)

True Story - How My Wife Made Me Have S*x With A Guy For Cheating On Her / 25mm Aluminum Venetian Window Blind / Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.