Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. (1937 Views)

Funny Chats Between 2 Guys... / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Chidexter(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
How Guys ask for Girls numbers:

Hi there, i'm really having a boring day, so decided to chat you up, are you on whatsapp??.

How Guys ask if a Girl has a boyfriend.

You really look pretty, i'm sure your boyfriend must be really happy to have you. Hope he has told you this??.

How Girls ask for Recharge card from Boys.

I'm really enjoying chatting with you dear, i would have loved to continue but my Data plan is almost exhausted.

How Girls ascertain if a boy has a girlfriend

Haaa, why would you say i'm fine, dont let your girlfriend catch you oooo.

BBM Chat between a Boy and a Girl.

BOY: where are you?
Girl: My dad asked our driver to drop me off at school, so i'm on my way to school
BOY: i'm sitting behind you in the bus, dont pay, i've paid for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
ain't funny !
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by donholy28(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
@D last chat...girls and forming eh
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
that last chat tho... grin
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
londongal03:
ain't funny !
you dey FTC, atleast pretend you like it....for the sake of others cool
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by meimoks(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin Old but still funny
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Chidexter(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
ain't funny !

You're a girl, i'm not surprised
Re: Funny Chats Between Naija Boys And Girls. by Phikom(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
kikiki..

(1) (Reply)

Who/what Is Responsible For The NYSC Sex Service? / Soldier Catches Cheating Wife & Her Lover In Bed And Parades Them Unclad (pic) / Ladies I Just Resurrected From Loneliness Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.