Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,759 members, 7,975,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date (1041 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Women often dress and look sexy because they know it attracts men. They do this because they want to maximize the number of quality men who approach them, and they don’t want to be rejected physically by whichever man they ultimately choose. Nonetheless, women typically want men to desire them because of who they are, not because of how they look

For some guys, approaching women can be the scariest thing to do. They feel a crippling fear whenever a thought of meeting a new woman creeps into their mind. They become petrified, they sweat like coke, and sometimes they feel that they’re about to shit in their pants.

Meting girls can be intimidating and scary as hell but if you know exactly what to say, you can do it with no sweat; the question “How to meet women” will be a thing of the past.

Below are some common places in which you can meet your partner.

1) In the Club

Approaching women in clubs is not only common but also encouraged, but some guys still scratch their heads thinking what to say

“Hi” – a simple “hi” can be very effective in clubs. The girls Know what you’re doing – you’re trying to pick her up. No need to make excuse for your desires.

“Cheers” – almost all people in clubs are holding a beer or some sort of drinking glass. Make it as a weapon. Greet them with an energetic “cheers!” combined with a gesture of toasting. You will be surprised how girls are so welcoming.

Clubs are the place where men and women hook-up so people know what you’re doing. You don’t need to produce a cute pick-up line. Just a “Hi” and a “Cheers” will do the trick

2) In An Eatery

One of the best places to meet women is an eatery. The girls are relaxed and not in a hurry so your approach must be thought-provoking and stimulating. Here are some examples.

“Excuse me, I know this is random but my friends and I are having a debate on whether who lies more: men or women. We need a female perspective.”

“Hi. I’m doing this social experiment. It won’t take more than 5 minute.”

The good thing about this kind of approach - it’s not threatening and it’s very engaging. Next thing you know, you’re talking to the girl you just approached for hours.

3) In Malls

Most of the time, peoples in malls are in a hurry or just busy in something that they’re doing; Girls especially. They take shopping way too seriously. Your approach must be a blietzkrieg. Go-in and go-out.

“Excuse, I know this may sound unusual, but I think you’re cute. I just had to say hi.”

“Hi, I’m just waiting for my friends over there and then I saw you. I think you’re beautiful. I’m wondering if we can exchange numbers.”

“I know this may sound random but I think you’re very interesting so I’m wondering if I can get you’re number…so I can text you.”

Confidence is the key to properly execute this kind of approach. She will be flattered and feel special. This is called direct approach – the lost art of romance.

4) In Bars

Bars are different from crazy high energy clubs. In this kind of place, your approach must be flirty.

“Shall we talk or continue eye flirting in the distance.”

“Did you invite all these people? I thought it’s just going to be the two of us.”

“I’ve been sitting here for more than 5 minutes and we’re not even talking.”

When approaching girls in bars, you must remember to keep it fun. You start with a high note to leave a lasting impression.

Approaching a random beautiful chic is not only easy, but also a lot of fun. Interaction with women is so dynamic you don’t know what will happen next– you could be rejected, friend-zoned, loved or desired - that’s the reason why it will make you feel so alive.

Meeting new women is a no-risk high-reward situation. What’s the worst that might happen? Rejection? What doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is not necessary.
Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by ladyF(f): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm ok
Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wat of in church? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dnarvaez:
This is not necessary.

To you it might not be, but to some it is..If you dont have anything good to comment why not just forget about commenting or looking the post
Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

To you it might not be, but to some it is..If you dont have anything good to comment why not just forget about commenting or looking the post
Who the fvck are you to tell me what to do or what not?
Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by donholy28(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op every man get im own special unbeatable format
Re: How To Ask Out A Lady You Dont Know Before For A Date by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Who the fvck are you to tell me what to do or what not?

no need to waste my time n words on u..

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You're In A Relationship With A Narcissist / Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. / Why Are Women Sofickle In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.