Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million (2908 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by SeanT21(f): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2009
Yes, if he's an ahole.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Yes, if he's an ahole.

once in a while, we all one
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 3:51am On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

If it's 10M Euros, I'll even add his other relatives. grin

lol. Whao! I was just about phoning my peep to start discussion with your peep, now that I have read this, sorry its game over.  grin

@OP
Some women will give away their husbands for nothing, giving them money will be a bonus.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 06, 2009
OAM4J:

lol. Whao! I was just about phoning my peep to start discussion with your peep, now that I have read this, sorry its game over.  grin

Meeen, I don miss husband.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 4:45am On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

Meeen, I don miss husband.

cos you are still young. few years from now you might be begging for one. cheesy

btw i will like to ask you some questions on your religious stand. read some of your posts that got me thinking.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2009
I hate talking about religion. It's so useless. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

I hate talking about religion. It's so useless. tongue tongue tongue

don't get me wrong, am not for debate, have never made a post in religion section, just that am at some crossroads, need to make some clear/informed religious decisions.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 06, 2009
Let's here!
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 5:03am On Dec 06, 2009
not today, sometime soon. might mail you if/when ready. Wants to get over a phase 1st.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2009
OAM4J:

not today, sometime soon. might mail you if/when ready. Wants to get over a phase 1st.

good luck with the decision, remember there are some things that are more than us, however, do ur best and leave the rest.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 5:24am On Dec 06, 2009
thanks Fhemmy.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2009
UW, BTW i stole ur lol.gif image, love it.
hope you dont mind?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2009
freely i was given, freely i give unto you. grin
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2009
thanks dude, look good on my post?

Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by donjon: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2009
What if the husband is worth more than 10M?
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
donjon:

What if the husband is worth more than 10M?

She will still exchange him for 10M Naira and share half of what the man owns
grin
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by tRoOE(f): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2009
On the 1st thought hell ya, i will gladly exchange him but on the brighten side his worth more than money kiss
Having money doesn't equal happiness
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
tRoOE:

On the 1st thought hell ya, i will gladly exchange him but on the brighten side his worth more than money kiss
Having money doesn't equal happiness

Too late to cry with a cut off head.
He has been exchanged already, now spend ya 10M alone.
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by foyeks2001(f): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
michelin89:

After spending all the money, you look for another man to exchange. cool

u are very funny
i no fit laugh abeg
lol
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by chelsea4su(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
lol
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
Even for less
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Outstrip(f): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2010
My husband will even donate himself
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2010
@Topic

Haba 10million is too much naaa, i was expecting 500,000 thousand. So my answer is a big [size=30pt]Yes, please where can i leave/donate him?[/size]
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
chaircover:

abi o

With the trouble I sometimes cause him, he will even add an incentive 5 million to whoever is paying the 10 million for a quick getaway embarassed grin

At least he will be able to watch Soccer Am on a Saturday morning on Sky Sports in peace without me pulling him round[b] ASDA[/b] buying eggs and milk grin

why ASDA? cos them tell you say their prices are always going south, abi? you too like cheap things. Are you an Ijebu woman? upon all d money Mr CC gives you
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

@Topic

Haba 10million is too much naaa, i was expecting 500,000 thousand. So my answer is a big [size=30pt]Yes, please where can i leave/donate him?[/size]

I don donate myself already. tongue

BTW, of all the over 300 products i saw on CC's site, I am thinking of buying you one pink v-something, am sure you'll like it. But I need CC to give me a DEMO before buy grin
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
See you, I don donate you, denzel2009, sauron, debosky, siena, german007, doyin13,Mr crackles, Omar22, tudor, mazaje, tumfulu, seun, tkb, deniyor, e.t.c already cool

Please spend your money on CC's Tura. We all know you are competiting with MR omotola ekehinde tongue
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by OAM4J: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
chaircover:

@ OAM4ASLAP you no well o! Actually its nothing to do with the prices at ASDA, more of like its huge with its 53 checkouts and for me shopping is . . . . .

Jenny don't mind him o! he is just feeling fly at trying to be NL's resident bicycle. I am letting it be known now that I don't sell Robb or alabukun  cool grin

BTW OAM4 . . . .  how many of those pink things do you need for your unfulfilled current and ex's? special offer on multiple purchases just for you. Please be assured that the utmost discretion is our motto  wink

Do I take that to mean, you have now agreed to give me a demo? cos no Demo, no order. deal? grin
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by Busybody2(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
What a question angry I am not cheap, neither is my Husband, so no, i would not trade my Hubby for a mere N10million naira angry What an insult angry angry angry

[s]Pssst, hey please kindly add just N500k to that figure to bring it round to N10.5M, then we have a deal, but lets keep it on the downlow biko embarassed [/s]
Re: Can Any Woman Exchange Her Husband For 10million by MOBO444(f): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mama gee and Rubi God bless you two women, you will enjoy your marriage till eternity and wealth and blessing will run in your family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu / I Came Back After 25 Years Abroad And All My Life Savings Becomes A STORY / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.