Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon (42050 Views)

3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by BraniacX(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
mapet:
Some of you just spew "educated ignorance", obviously worse than that of an illiterate. OK what is the job of the foreign Secretary's office or American Ambassadors of Kenya and Ethiopia and why should Obama be visiting these countries?

Obama visits when he wants to influence policy in other countries or to sign deals that have been months and years in making through silent and unheard of negotiations in the background by foreign ministers and ambassadors, every diplomatic avenue or venture between Nigeria and Cameroon has been explored by the previous administration even up to paying their soldiers hazard pay and paying for ammunition and Cameroon are fighting Boko Haram because it is in their best interest to do so not because we asked them to so what exactly is buhari visiting for when a phone call would have sufficed? He's touring round the world while bombs are exploding here on a daily basis so educate me with your "educated enlightment"
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by mapet: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sometimes it is better not to go into argument with someone with reasoning like you, and this is one of them. I can't even imagine what value will come out of a wasted argument exercise with someone who has no iota of idea about how diplomatic engagement works, muddled up supposed purposes, distort facts and ignorant of "whys" in this cases...............

Let me give you some quotations from publications to keep it simple
"President Obama arrived Sunday in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, for talks with leaders on counterterrorism efforts against al-Shabab in Somalia, and human rights abuses and looming famine in neighboring South Sudan. " http://www.democracynow.org/2015/7/27/obama_visits_ethiopia_and_kenya_land

"Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in neighbouring Cameroon on Wednesday for talks on how to combat the escalating regional threat from Boko Haram Islamists. Security was tight for the 24-hour visit, after a surge of Boko Haram violence in Cameroon including an unprecedented series of five suicide bombings in the far north."
BraniacX:

Obama visits when he wants to influence policy in other countries or to sign deals that have been months and years in making through silent and unheard of negotiations in the background by foreign ministers and ambassadors, every diplomatic avenue or venture between Nigeria and Cameroon has been explored by the previous administration even up to paying their soldiers hazard pay and paying for ammunition and Cameroon are fighting Boko Haram because it is in their best interest to do so not because we asked them to so what exactly is buhari visiting for when a phone call would have sufficed? He's touring round the world while bombs are exploding here on a daily basis so educate me with your "educated enlightment"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-arrives-cameroon-to-discuss-boko-haram-fight/#sthash.z2QeqI88.dpuf

That mumbo-jumbo in the underlined up there as generic as it is, is not necessarily the reasons why presidents get off their seats.............
Re: 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon by abbra(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
my Governor kashim of borno state always on the show proudly BORNOIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.