Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why Jambite Should Not Be Happy Cause Of The Rescind Of The New Policy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Jambite Should Not Be Happy Cause Of The Rescind Of The New Policy (620 Views)

18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / Jamb CBT Practice Software - Jambite Scores 396 / All Jambite Should Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jambite Should Not Be Happy Cause Of The Rescind Of The New Policy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
The news was all over the website lately, concerning how jamb decided to apply a policy, in which many people are affected. these leads to conflict and disagreement between the student and the jamb officer ,pro ojerinde. although we the student thought the policy is not favorable to us,saying "how can jamb post us to where we didn't apply for". that what is on everybody's mind. I even over heard it that some people are posted to college of education which seems unfair to all of us, even to me in person.
But do you ever thing of it that the new policy is a way of helping those whom might not be admitted, come to thing of it, you played 6k applying for jamb and 5k or more for your post utme n still yet, you r not admitted, have you ever thought of that? . This some of the thing i want you to consider ,cause am sure that, almost all the people that were posted to other school won't be given admission, you reject it right, but that the truth.30'000 people apply for jamb while only 9000 will be taken, what happen to the rest ? ...cont
Re: Why Jambite Should Not Be Happy Cause Of The Rescind Of The New Policy by opeaceo: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
The decision has its advantages, if jambites were told before now about this process, maybe it wouldn't have resulted in the public outcry, and also, the process of selection is not transparent.
Re: Why Jambite Should Not Be Happy Cause Of The Rescind Of The New Policy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
opeaceo:
The decision has its advantages, if jambites were told before now about this process, maybe it wouldn't have resulted in the public outcry, and also, the process of selection is not transparent.
That the fact dear, but the main problem is that, almost all the jambite which are posted to other school might not be admitted, so i think the jamb cancelled policy is favourable for them. Why wasting your money, time and energy on something which will not be of benefit to you, where as some schools are willing and ready to admit you without much stress.That My Point Dear.

(1) (Reply)

UNIOSUN 2015/2016 Post-utme/pre-degree Part-time Form Is Out. / Aau,university 2015/2016 Post Utme Exam Result Is Out To Check And Upgrade / PART TIME FORM 2016 LASPOTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.