Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,141 members, 7,913,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Hollywood Vs Bollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (1864 Views)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood. / Hollywood Vs Bollywood / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Benheart1(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2006
Hi guys

I was just wondering if this two can be compared?

Hollywood Vs Bollywood

can we compare the two in term of movie production and other things attached?
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by freshB2: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2006
If you havt got any story then shun. y india vs oyibo?
mmee.

reasonable people talk about about oyibo and Nollywood
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by deb(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
They are both doing fine. Hollyhood is the best anyway.

Pls nobody should mention nollyhood 'cos she's yet to start doing movies.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2008
Hollywood is the most popular but
I like Bollywood better
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ old topic: Bollywood is interesting but the musicals and the jumping around overly excited gets to be quite annoying after a while.
Nollywood can be ridiculous both production and storyline wise but the entertainment is unlike any other, not even Hollywood has such "flavor" and uniqueness despite it's top of the line production. Nothing is worse than having the latest graphics with a sucky plot/story line; so Nollywood all the way.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by iice(f): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2010
Hollywood, it is for me.
I appreciate the technical aspects of Bollywood, but their type of movies is not for me. I don't like all that singing, dancing thing.

(1) (Reply)

A Video Dedicated To The Jos Crisis / A Soap Opera TV AUDITION In Lagos / Why Beverly Osu Lost In BBA The Chase...exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.