Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale (562 Views)

Plantain Farm Investment Gives Better RIO Read More / Here Is An Opportunity Plots, Arces And Hectares Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta / Hectares Of Farmlands Available For Sale & Lease At Good Prices In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by obinnoka: 1:25am On Jul 29, 2015
good day everyone. I have 3 hectares plantain farm in one area bt different location in ikorodu, AGBOWA 1hectare & ITOIKI 2 hectares for sale. Its already established just for u to maintain the farms. I have done one harvest from one of the farms n d other is still a virgin farm. I rented the land from d community in Agbowa where I pay 10,000 every year n d one in Itoiki I pay 5000 every year. The reason why am putting it up for sale is that I just got an allocation of 100 hectares of land in enugu state where I want to my cocoa plantation, cos I will b relocating to enugu n won't be able to manage all farms. Serious buyer that will pay me off n continue the farm should contact me on 08060574825, 08160087110 obi
Re: 3 Hectares Of Plantain Farm For Sale by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Don't get it... You want to sell a farm you are renting per annum?

(1) (Reply)

Check Our Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / Make More Than 200000 With One Time Registration Fee Of 1300 / A Comprehensive Outline Of An investment You Could Start With #15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.