Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,515 members, 7,885,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her (2042 Views)

Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes / Judith Okwunodu Releases Promotional Photos As She Stages Football Tournament / Fast Rising Female Singer "Limzy" Reacts To Her Leaked N*de Photos Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by 9jaflaver: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Limzy Hails From the south-eastern part of nigeria, looking forward to the release of her coming single, she drops her promotional sexy photos…

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Up coming artiste or up coming stripper??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by mrdoubled(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Upcoming olosho... Mtswwe

5 Likes

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by bewla(m): 3:35am On Jul 29, 2015
number one u try artist or stripper or she just want us to c for free first
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by atilla(m): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2015
I wish I could ban this op for this post

2 Likes

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by jaelz(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2015
why not go to a studio and get things properly done, anything worth doing is worth doing well. what's the meaning of this blurry,unedited and unattractive pictures you just posted online now, seeing this made me not to want to even download any of your music at all. if what am seeing is not even appealing dear.
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by haiti007(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
that should maheeda's yunga sister
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by haiti007(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2015
that should be maheeda's yunga sister
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by rosy4u(f): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
mgbeke feelin' funky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chaiiii.... I weep for this generation! Jesus really wept.
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by santos876(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chiboy!!! See nkiru oooo.she don loses for chain ooo.
Boi ur babe don mad ooo.
So nkiru come lagos come knock.na so madness b.choi
Chiboy I pity u bro.fine way carry her go back village b4 em dey worst beyond repair.

Mayb by den she go carry peak milk comcom

1 Like

Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by shadowkings: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
hahahahahahahahaaha this one no be like musician o...more like a local stripper
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by chomytex(f): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehehe..
I laugh in japanese
Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her by geca(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
That first pic tho grin grin like who geh akwukwu

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Amber Rose Rocks Lips Ring & Condom On Her Eye For 90′s Themed Party / OMG! Chelsea Coach Jose Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire Ministries Lagos / Beautiful Pics of Omotola Jalade's Daughter (Meraiah Ekeinde)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.