Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,471 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). (3974 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Visits Parents, Unveils Her 77-year-old Dad / Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by christinie(f): 4:56am On Jul 29, 2015
FINALLY: Maheeda Shares First Picture Of Husband

Yesterday

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
EMAIL
Controversial singer, Maheeda who just posted naked picture of herself, has come out to share pictures of her husband, Roberts.

Maheeda and Husband Robert

The mother of one took some time out of her normal twerking and stripping videos, and posted a picture of her and husband together in a loving position.

Along with the picture, Maheeda posted a very beautiful and sentimental message about her husband, on one of the social media platforms gushing her love for him.

READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Maheeda Goes Wild Again

Maheeda said, “But I must not forget the guy that came to save me……. He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, that’s why he is my husband today … And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say go get them baby I gat you. May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me … I owe him the world … Amen! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God”.

Maheeda got married to her husband, Robert in 2012, and he moved her and her teenage daughter to the Netherlands. She once said if he wasn’t rich, she would not have married him.

Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 29, 2015
And so
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by enigstil(m): 4:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you for real, is that really Maheeda? Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by jeffizy(m): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Every soul has a soulmate.
Most of her critics all covered up are still on Google search mode.
DJ cuppy, play bring it on by psquare for Maheeda. grin
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by atilla(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2015
D guy is a brave stupid man
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by holyteeboy(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Soo
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Chestar5(f): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Nlanders and so? grin
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by WhoBeThisMan: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2015
...and always say go get them baby I gat you. what are you getting? Pls explain grin
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by rosy4u(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
angry
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
No wonder!
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by HyDef(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Now watching: Pretty Woman.

By the way... Maybe he's never seen her Instagram account... At that point, he'd probably not be husband anymore.

Or maybe... He's blind! O_o
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2015
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Maxcollins042(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Her husband abi one of her regular customer? *If you know what i mean*
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by 400billionman: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
How does that curtail the falling value of the Naira?
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Shortyy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's Maheeda? How old is she in that pic?
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by haryomikun(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, remember the Top Ten Nigerian dances ever topic that made frontpage two weeks ago? Well, i did a mix on twelve mentioned (some other dances were later added in the topic). Show some love guys and download. The link to download the mix is http://benjexx. heck. in/mixtape-dj-haywire-dj_haywire-top-10-nai.xhtml
Thanks guys. i promise the mix will be up to your expectations wink
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by Phoenix001(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Congratulation to the sex idol, hope her husband is a sex machine or else... She will cheat.
Re: Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). by christinie(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Phoenix001:
Congratulation to the sex idol, hope her husband is a sex machine or else... She will cheat.
he told her to go get it. Get what

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Crying Heavily For Chioma His Girlfriend ( Pics,vid) / Odunlade Adekola's Wife Kisses Funke Akindele On Set (Photo) / BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.