Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,279 members, 7,967,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:14 AM

Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze (21147 Views)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Hoodlums Set 17-year- Old Ablaze, Paste His Obituary (Pictured) / Two Women Flung Burning Pot, Set 3-year-old Ablaze In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided2
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Have mercy Jesus Christ

You actually created an account with such name.......some people don't know what's holding their blessings in life yet
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
It wasn't intentional,i feel for the parents and the celebrating ladies.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Israel5(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
Accidental discharge!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Israel5(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Accidental discharge! I WISH that young lad/lass a better life.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Israel5(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Hope she forgives herself tho. Thats the 2nd step towards recovery.

I knw naija wth Bad neighbours. When they send their children, they wil go like: go mama ngozi house go buy maggi near tht woman wey kill her pikin with fire.

Child: ok mama, I don sabi the place.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by butanep(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Lagos again...

A place for the good, bad and ugly. Those women are wicked. They need to be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by prof17(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Yoruba..................................................NDI OFE NMANU

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by peeta89(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
This looked intentional. If really they threw the burnt pot outside they did not bother to look at where it dropped or? Or maybe the women don't have their own children yet. I smell rat here.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2015
God have mercy!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by ihatebuhari(f): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

You actually created an account with such name.......some people don't know what's holding their blessings in life yet
sorry I think u need to see a doctor, its very important
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by ihatebuhari(f): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:

damsel u've something to say
Taylor grin
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by grin88(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

with their mumu oil and stew soup

and what is buhari' doing about this grin

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by christinie(f): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2015
wildchild1:
Such a sad story
Twasnt intentional, so court should punish them for their act after the main incident which i think was caused by fear.
R.I.P Basit sad

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/1
it wasn't intentional but their inaction after the commission of the act is questionable. Granted they made a mistake when they threw the oil on the poor little boy but their failure to rush the boy to a hospital or even administer first aid treatment on him was very wrong. They even went to the room and locked the door. If they had shown concern by stopping the fire on the boy he might have survived.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Islie: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
“The boy was playing with other little children in the corridor. His father just went outside briefly to put on their generator.

“The women were frying something. They mistakenly flung the substance on the boy. The boy’s body was engulfed in fire immediately.”

Just reading the emboldened gives me goose bumps
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Taylor grin

yes love

u just turned me on by calling me Taylor
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
But why do we always hear this pathetic, old line 'the patient was rejected because the govt hospital was on strike' sad Is it, they do not know this already, they want try, see if the doctor's and they will be moved to work? This is unrealistic in this our naija naa....so, why do people run into a cul-de-sac knowingly....? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by chibecanglobal(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Dastardly!!! In other topics you can get complete auto vin report in 15 minutes Here sir www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report Thanks
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by ceejay80s(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again
don't just quote me
my ba3 go soon off
won't even see ur post
U mean ofémmanu

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by JBismarck(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning everyone, please be informed that Olumo High School's Old Students Association's general meeting is August 16 by 2pm inside the school's premises, Olumo High School, Sabo, Abeokuta, Ogun State. For more info, don't hesitate to contact the Chairman, Olumite Lawal Sherif Olaseni on 08034733720; General Secretary, Olumite Alonge Abiola Lateefat on 08033049707; Treasurer, Olumite Odetola Ayodeji Kazeem on 08054405963 and PRO, Olumite Olatoye Jibola Ganiu on 08186740374. Thanks.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by ihatebuhari(f): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:

yes love

u just turned me on by calling me Taylor
lol...

Funny you
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Neplusultra(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post
Hahaha!
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by slimzey91: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2015
wildchild1:

Shut the F.uck up if you dont have anything meaningful to say... Fo.ol at 40!!!
take it easy bros. . . Lol
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
NA wa! 300 ways to die in the west.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
butanep:
Lagos again...

A place for the good, bad and ugly. Those women are wicked. They need to be sentenced to death by hanging.
DID YOU READ AT ALL undecided
IT WAS A CARLESS MISTAKE, SO THEM WILL PAY A FINE OF ABOUT.................. AND COMPENSATE THE VICTIM MOTHER OR SERVE 10YRS IN JAIL
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by igweamaka85(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
chimkaire:
But why do we always hear this pathetic, old line 'the patient was rejected because the govt hospital was on strike' sad Is it, they do not know this already, they want try, see if the doctor's and they will be moved to work? This is unrealistic in this our naija naa.... so, why do people run into a cul-de-sac knowingly ....? undecided undecided undecided undecided

MEDITATE ON THAT BOLDED AND DON'T PLAY INTELLIGENT angry

WHY DO PEOPLE ASK FOOLISH QUESTION? undecided
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
yoruba again

don't just quote me

my ba3 go soon off

won't even see ur post
I hate to quote people though..... But sighting your age.... 1986(29)I presume... This ur comment awes me... Pls do something meaningful with your life instead o spewing trash on nairaland
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by christinie(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
chimkaire:
But why do we always hear this pathetic, old line 'the patient was rejected because the govt hospital was on strike' sad Is it, they do not know this already, they want try, see if the doctor's and they will be moved to work? This is unrealistic in this our naija naa....so, why do people run into a cul-de-sac knowingly....? undecided undecided undecided undecided
buhari.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by UjSizzle(f): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
That's just sad. Instinct led them to avert one accident only to land into another.

May the little boy rest in peace.
Re: Women Throw Out Burning Pot, Set Three-year-old Ablaze by agitator: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
dre11:

“If they had rushed out with water immediately, the harm would have been minimal, and the boy might have survived. When we took the boy to a government hospital, they rejected him because they were on strike. We then brought him to a private hospital in Yaba, where he later died.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/women-throw-out-burning-pot-set-three-year-old-ablaze-women-threw-out-burning-pot-set-three-year-old-ablaze/

This is the house where the incident did happen

Eko oni baje hospitals on strike wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River / Poly Student Jailed For Internet Fraud [Photo] / Idoma Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 3-Week Ultimatum To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.