Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Igbo Man Dies Over N500 Bet For Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Man Dies Over N500 Bet For Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin (735 Views)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Maheeda Undergoes N500,000 Treatment To Curb Armpit Sweating (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Dies Over N500 Bet For Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin by yomiafolabi: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
A middle-aged man, identified as Chucks from Imo State, has died after consuming 20 sachets of gin in a N500 bet with a woman.

The deceased, said to be a barber, is married with a child and lived along Ngwa Road area of Aba, Abia State.An eyewitness said the deceased had on the fateful day, gone to a nearby local shop situated within the area to take a sachet of his usual brand of gin and boosted to the shop owner that he could finish 20 sachets of the drink.

This was said to have led to an argument between the deceased and the shop owner and other customers in the shop that morning.

More ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/igbo-man-dies-over-n500-bet-for.html

Re: Igbo Man Dies Over N500 Bet For Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin by SweetOlive(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Foolishness

(1) (Reply)

This Is Bad : Nicki Minaj Breaks Up With Meek Mill? / I Was The One That Discovered Wizkid Not Banky W = Ojb Speaks / Who Remembers Dis Magazine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.