Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel (1218 Views)

She Needs Your Advice / She Has An Uncontrollable Appetite For S.ex, She Needs Help!! / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by yungkiz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
I am almost loosing my mind. I need urgent counsel because am lost at what to do next. I have been married for three months now, when I brought my spouse to my family, my mother told me privately not to marry him, when I ask why, she said she was not comfortable with him being my husband, I told her not to worry her self since I am the one who will be living with him.

She kept pressuring me to let go of the relationship, but I didn't. My husband didn't mention anything about my mum. So we planned and did the wedding succesfully. After the marraige, my mum began to disturb me that she wants to visit. I told her to relax and allow me enjoy my honeymoon first before she comes. She got angry at a time, but I pleaded with her.....

Two weeks ago I allowed her to visit, after consulting with my husband. At first everything seemed normal. I am just 24yrs while my husband is 39yrs of age, I am the first child of my parents, though my Dad Passed on 12yrs ago. I have a business outlet where I sell ladies wear, while my husband deal on electronic gadgets. We both have a comfortable life. Three days into my mums visit, the unexpected happened. My husband left the house eairlier than my self that day for his business activities. After I had made sure my mum won't lack anything, I also left the house for my shop.

At about 1pm, I needed to pay in some money into a customers account. I oberseved that my check book is not with me, so I had to go home and get it. On getting home I notice that the sound of music coming out from my house was on the high side. I then use my own key to open the door. I got in, I didn't see my mum inside the the sitting room so I went straight to the visitors room where she was, and as I stood in the door way, I couldn't believe what my eye saw. My mum was having sex with my husband. Instantly I lost my sanity. I only managed to get into my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

I have been so traumatized after that incident. My mum has since gone back to her city, but not before coming to ask for forgiveness. She blames it on the devil thereafter she revealed that she knew my husband, but couldn't tell me about it. Said they had once dated in the past, but things didn't work out for them. I have gone for my business ever since, my husband had been pleading with me. I have only managed to stop my self from being voilent towards him. Presently I am in a friends place, I couldn't stay in that house. I can't believe this happened to me.

I have even spoken with my pastor, because we attend the same church. Pastor said I shouldd forgive him, that to err is human but to forgive is divine. My husband has been calling me but I don't pick his calls, my mum too has been asking my relatives to help her beg me to forgive. At this same moment, I have a month' pregnancy.

I am presently contemplating divorce, but I don't know that is the right thing to do.

Please help me post this so that I can get diverse opinions and know which to follow.

Sorry about the long write-up... Tnx
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by christinie(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Your mum should have opened up to you that she dated your hus, afterall she's a widow. She came to your house just to sleep with your hus and your hus fell for it. Both of them are irresponsible. It's left for you to know if you wish to continue with your marriage. Forgive them though.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by sola12(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
See gobe......blame ur hubby!
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by kadas01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's bad of them!

Sounds like "super story" to me!!

But then, "sh*t" happens anyway!
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by 5minsmadness: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
This story is somehow. How can a guy be fxcking a lady and he won't know anything about her family or children?

Wait o... in the course of introduction abi 1st date una no talk about una family ni?

Fake story.

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by okirewaju(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
#Hmnnnnnnnnn
No comment angry
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Came: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
How person wan take forgive them for wetin them open their eyes do ? Hmmmmmm
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Captainswag225(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
u need to go see a counsellor a.s.a.p
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nobody should be blamed, rather everyone should be blamed. If anyone is to be blamed, it is the daughter who didn't listen to her mother. It is her mother who didn't come out straight and explain to her daughter that she had dated the man before. It is the husband who couldn't respect the sacredness of marriage. They are all to be blamed.

However, those who have the gravest sin are the mother and the man who after marriage still did something that abominable.

Finally, life must go on. Worst things have happened in life and we (as a strong African) have the capacity to rise above all challenges and pains.

1 Like

Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by yungkiz(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
NairaMode:
Nobody should be blamed, rather everyone should be blamed. If anyone is to be blamed, it is the daughter who didn't listen to her mother. It is her mother who didn't come out straight and explain to her daughter that she had dated the man before. It is the husband who couldn't respect the sacredness of marriage. They are all to be blamed.

However, those who have the gravest sin are the mother and the man who after marriage still did something that abominable.

Finally, life must go on. Worst things have happened in life and we (as a strong African) have the capacity to rise above all challenges and pains.

Tnx dear
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Flye: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice script from u there.
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by debetmx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ogun punish the OP.
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by yorubadelta(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
This story is very similar to a yoruba movie I watched last year lipsrsealed
Re: Please She Needs An Urgent Counsel by Luyeanka(f): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2015
I thought I've seen it all on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

DAD Is Missing (photo) / For The Married And Yet To Be Married / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.