Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3453824 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Brimmie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oyehomie:
Ahhh..i no knoooo....o ya...two hands for one person..twale
Washeyrey! grin grin Na ur wife you go marry!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
i can see some new faces down there especially that gorgeous tyroe babe,y' all should come inside cos we wantu lock d gates. tnx for ur cooperation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2016
goodnight to every powerful citizen in dis city, y'all have a splendid nyt rest,iambibi dnt forget to lock the gates dear.
peace.
*lights out*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2016
fraiser i knew ur goin to b a good boy nd resume tonight,dnt disturb my fruit salad ok.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2016
I greet you all, quite an age.

It isn't my fault to be absent, it was due to an unavoidable assignment of transcription.....

I appreciate those that observed my absent and did the needful of asking of me starting from;

Spixytinxy
IghravwelG
Oyehomie
Fraih
Dominion92
et al

My appreciation also goes to those that voted for me in the nominees category 3 (Phase 1), I am quite amazed and will further comment about it and the awards in general Allah willing tomorrow.

I as well observed a title addition of Chief Imam to my name by Kbs468; explanation required.

Once again I SALUTE EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2016
eaglevision:
i can see some new faces down there especially that gorgeous tyroe babe,y' all should come inside cos we wantu lock d gates. tnx for ur cooperation.

Small time now, you go talk say you no be night crawler.... grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by peterveo(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=jubrealguy post=43802280][/quote] interesting....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Kbs468:
FROM THE DESK OF A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARD'S STEERING COMMITTEE

GOOD MORNING THE GOOD, GREAT, GLAMOROUSLY GRACIOUS, GLORIOUS AND GIGANTICALLY INTELLIGENT CITIZENS WHO CAN EQUALLY BE CLASSIFIED AS GARGANTUANS WITH RESPECT TO THE REALM OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING

Now, WE PRESENT to you the Top 3 in each Award category as classified below BASED ON THE NOMINATION RESULT COLLATED for your onward VOTING experience WITH SUBSEQUENT CATEGORIES TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME grin

THE BELOW IS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am TUESDAY MORNING, 15th of March, 2016

We also officially welcome lastborn3401 and Jico87 to our Golden Republic. Be rest assured that your life will everly be meaningful and never remain the same again like we also pray here every day

MEANWHILE,

HERE WE GO CITIZENS! grin

TOP 3 IN CATEGORY 1 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST REPRESENTED INSTITUTION/SCHOOL

®EKSU

®FUTA

®UNILAG

√ 2. MOST REPRESENTED COURSE/DISCIPLINE

®ENGINEERING

®COMPUTER SCIENCE

®ECONOMICS

√ 3. KING OF A16

®LOGODWHIZ

®FRAISER

®OYEHOMIE

√ 4. QUEEN OF A16

®SPIXYTINXY

®FRAIH

®QUTYJOICE

√ 5. MOST FRIENDLY CITIZEN

®FRAIH

®KBS468

®FRAISER

√ 6. FAVORITE A16 CITIZEN

®FRAIH

®KBS468

®QUTYJOICE

NOTE:

1. ONLY the VALIDATED nominations lead to the above outcome. Thus, you can influence the final result by casting your VOTES now if you failed to nominate anyone before.

2. Just the numbers or monikers are enough to save you the stress of typing.

3. Ensure that your VOTES counts by typing any of the below after your Ballot before dropping it in the ballot box grin cheesy

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

LET'S ROLL OVER AND KEEP IT COMING GUYS AND GALS grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin

So I can't cast my votes for this category again?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Kbs468:

GOOD MORNING BLESSED SOULS OF THIS GREAT GATHERING CALLED GOLDEN CITY

'MISSING SOMEONE IS YOUR HEART'S WAY OF SAYING THAT YOU LOVE THEM' THAT'S HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOU ALL grin

THE BELOW IS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am WEDNESDAY MORNING, 16th of March, 2016

We wish to remind the Newest Citizens or those whom we forgot to capture their biodata on our base to pls bring that to our knowledge and mention the DG RADIO, TELEVISION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY SERVICES-DTOBS accordingly pls

MEANWHILE,

LET'S GO THERE CITIZENS! grin

TOP 3 IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER FOR CATEGORY 2 (PHASE I)

√ 1. MOST RESERVED FEMALE

®HARDIE14

®BLIZZYDODO

®MAGYMAGZ

√ 2. PROBLEM SOLVER

®LOGODWHIZ

®DTOBS

®KBS468

√ 3. WRITER OF THE YEAR 2016

®FRAIH

®CROBBOY

®JAYLOMS

√ 4. MR CASANOVA

®OYEHOMIE

®FRAISER

® EAGLEVISION

√ 5. MZ KARASHIKA

®QUTYJOICE

®RUKKYOLA

®IAMBIBI

√ 6. BIGGEST MALE FLIRT

®FRAISER

®JUBREALGUY

®ABBEYUNIQUE2

NOTE:

1. ONLY the VALIDATED nominations lead to the above outcome in no particular order. Thus, you can influence the final result by casting your VOTES now if you failed to nominate anyone before.

3. Ensure that your VOTES counts by typing any of the below after your Ballot before dropping it in the ballot box grin cheesy

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

KEEP YOUR VOTES COMING GUYS AND GALS LIKE YOU DID YESTERDAY AND FROM THOSE WHO DIDN'T grin

SIGN:Attorney General and Minister of Information/spokesperson A16 (GOLDEN CITY) AWARDS. GRACIAS grin

1. Hardie14

2. Kbs468

3. CROBBOY

4. Oyehomie

5. Rukyyola

6. Fraiser

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lwkmd.. Haba!!! presido!!, the one and only king of GC!! Oya come, no vex, no mind me jare, na lack of sleep cos am, Jst kno dat am everly loyal sir!!...

Lol.. u dis girl ehn....

Make I giv u work to do?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by yungNas(m): 12:52am On Mar 16, 2016
What's the latest info on NYSC guys...cos all I see here is
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AirstarKane(f): 2:43am On Mar 16, 2016
grin how are you?
spixytinxy:
continue deceiving ursef, se u wear nylon for eyes when she was saying sumtin abt divorce
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Fraiser:
doki too dey drink? Na unto which brand u dey high on o

Amarula
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Chommieblaq:

DTOBS shareee me since, dey waka upanda n He sabi say I no well abi, *crying, bring out kleenex n clean ma eye*
*Give a big yawn*...
*Stroke her hair with sexy kissesss planted on her lips*
**She put her head on my chest**...
***Ife(love) by chidinma and flavour playing underground..
Good morning baby, how was the night? Hope you enjoyed every bit of it...
You know it's not possible for a snail to walk without its shell, as it is not possible for rain to fall and not to touch the ground,so it is not possible for me to leave you alone.
*she smiles sheepishly and we kissed with passion*
Now listen to me, I love you and I repeat I love you and nothing on earth or in heaven or anybody born of woman can come between us!
*stood up a little* open the bedside drawer* brings out an envelope and open it*
Sweetie, look at what I got for us (*show her the content of the envelope),plans have been concluded by my travel agent and anytime you are ready,am ready! Abramovich is already waiting for us and he told me yesterday that he can't wait to see you again after you dazzle him the last time on the ocean(*winks and she smiles in a sexy way*).
*wooowww,see hug*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:08am On Mar 16, 2016
A very good morning to you all out here!
It's indeed a very cool one as the showers of blessing is pouring down heavily on us here!

May God continue what he has started..

March ti gbe wa oooooooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Fraiser my brother, you got it Baje...let's wait and see how things play out... But if I catch that iambibi and that her twine abi na twinnie she dey call her,she go hear wuen...

Amodu; you are welcome back! How was the lesser hajj, se awon eru mecca ti de?

Spixytnxy: why re you doing like dis nah, I thought we've settled this ish nah!!!

Where is Armynu, ighravweig, greatestman, missoyin, Olasum, Omolola1, mschubby, kuchikau, Sent4rina, Biothecsolla, tellasola, adusco etc.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Morning all. May the Lord bless and keep you all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2016
DTOBS:
Fraiser my brother, you got it Baje...let's wait and see how things play out... But if I catch that iambibi and that her twine abi na twinnie she dey call her,she go hear wuen...

Spixytnxy: why re you doing like dis nah, I thought we've settled this ish nah!!!

Where is Armynu, ighravweig, greatestman, missoyin, Olasum, Omolola1, mschubby, kuchikau, Sent4rina, Biothecsolla, tellasola, adusco etc.

Thank you my DG, Ibu Owo Oko Airstarkane. How are you and your wife.

It was a rewarding sojourn. The load hasn't arrived but I was informed it will land this evening. Now thinking through which medium to share it to cut across everybody
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2016
@ Imam Amodu you can flaunt your your geopolitical zone so we can know how to locate you; if possible we will meet in Camp. Me naa Jalamia and prayer mat I need.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MrChinex: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2016
®HARDIE14

√ 2. PROBLEM SOLVER
®DTOBS

®CROBBOY

√ 4. MR CASANOVA
®OYEHOMIE

√ 5. MZ KARASHIKA
®RUKKYOLA

√ 6. BIGGEST MALE FLIRT
®ABBEYUNIQUE2

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2016
walexitouk:
@ Imam Amodu you can flaunt your your geopolitical zone so we can know how to locate you; if possible we will meet in Camp. Me naa Jalamia and prayer mat I need.

I laff

I am a deeply rooted son of Southwest.

That will be no problem.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Goodmorni fellow golden citizens, I believe we all have a blissful nyt, I wish everyone of us a fruitful day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
post=43784956:

GOOD MORNING BLESSED SOULS OF THIS GREAT GATHERING CALLED GOLDEN CITY

'MISSING SOMEONE IS YOUR HEART'S WAY OF SAYING THAT YOU LOVE THEM' THAT'S HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOU ALL grin

THE BELOW IS A GUIDE FOR THE TASK B4 US BETWEEN NOW AND 9:00 am WEDNESDAY MORNING, 16th of March, 2016

We wish to remind the Newest Citizens or those whom we forgot to capture their biodata on our base to pls bring that to our knowledge and mention the DG RADIO, TELEVISION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY SERVICES-DTOBS accordingly pls

MEANWHILE,

LET'S GO THERE CITIZENS! grin

TOP 3 IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER FOR CATEGORY 2 (PHASE I)

®HARDIE14

®BLIZZYDODO

®MAGYMAGZ

√ 2. PROBLEM SOLVER

®LOGODWHIZ

®DTOBS

®KBS468

®FRAIH

®CROBBOY

®JAYLOMS

√ 4. MR CASANOVA

®OYEHOMIE

®FRAISER

® EAGLEVISION

√ 5. MZ KARASHIKA

®QUTYJOICE

®RUKKYOLA

®IAMBIBI

√ 6. BIGGEST MALE FLIRT

®FRAISER

®JUBREALGUY

®ABBEYUNIQUE2

NOTE:

1. ONLY the VALIDATED nominations lead to the above outcome in no particular order. Thus, you can influence the final result by casting your VOTES now if you failed to nominate anyone before.

cc
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468

Or
cc
Fraih
Kbs468

Or
cc
Spixytinxy
Kbs468

Or
cc
Bobolil
Kbs468

KEEP YOUR VOTES COMING GUYS AND GALS LIKE YOU DID YESTERDAY AND FROM THOSE WHO DIDN'T grin

The above was yesterday's message as we remind us that the curtain shall be drawn over it in the next 1hr 31 minutes @ exactly 09:00 am and the next category shall be unveiled. Good morning Everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by adusco(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2016
DTOBS:

bruv!!! I dey o. How are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyinda32(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2016
adusco:

bruv!!! I dey o. How are you doing?

Tuale to A16 General *Corpers* me I Don taya for house oooo, make April 1 cheaply come #IrepUnibadan #Sociology
Any Sociologist in the house?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Oksy dear.. take care.. Sleep tight..
I pray you get better by tomorrow
amen love
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
fruit salad this, fruit salad that. hope fruit salad no get anoda meaning? cc fraiser
any meanin wey u fit give am for ur mind, na hin b d meanin o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
iambibi:
.. hu catch measles? , hope its not merikims..
its me oooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Qutyjoice:

My Biggest bro FLIRT, Oya mk I tell yu Flirt is handsome, Flirt is Sexy, Flirt is cute.
ehya... Hope say u no dey scope me sha, I don dey blush o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Oyehomie:

Lol....shey na dat one we dey talk....who no get camera for phone....no need again joor ma qutyjoice has helped me with one...
ok o... I won help my inlaw ni jor, tank God my sis always readily available to help
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz Dnt u kno befor? I was jst watching u where u were seriously professing ur copied assignment luv, dat u cnt explain.. Lolz..... I dnt want ur legs to be broken ok? , therefor jst come home and rest!! Tomoro u continue ur ultimate search!!
na hin dey stress hin self, he no gree to according to our terms, wen d cute single gal i reserve for her is patiently waitin for his attention, is busy chasin d shadow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Oyehomie:

After u yab m finish abi? No wahala
dont forget sey na ur inlaw u dey follow talk lyk dat o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.