Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,815 members, 7,893,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3459363 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmoiyaAwax(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good afternoon to all my PCM, as at yesterday's CDs camp will open on the 1st of April....... Says by a friend of mine presently in service, don't panic pls..... Camp loading!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

i wan reason ur mata gan,u know say u b part of us,fraiser dnt be sentimental o,u no tink say we suppose plan coup for this guy,make we give in wife to someone else.
yea datz tru bur he has already sought d advice of d elders nd acted on it, dat is why he was pardon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Going tru ma fcb notes....i saw a write up...i did....nd i no belive say na me write am...lol..kinda funny...2014 actually....

status.
Jun 11, 2014 12:34pm

We'll begin with a box, and the plural is boxes,
But the plural of ox becomes oxen, not oxes.
One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.
You may find a lone mouse or a nest full of mice,
Yet the plural of house is houses, not hice.
If the plural of man is always called men,
Why shouldn't the plural of pan be called pen?
If I speak of my foot and show you my feet,
And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?
If one is a tooth and a whole set are teeth,
Why shouldn't the plural of booth be called beeth?
Then one may be that, and three would be those,
Yet hat in the plural would never be hose,
And the plural of cat is cats, not cose.
We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.
Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
But imagine the feminine: she, shis and shim!
Let's face it - English is a crazy language.
There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger;
Neither apple nor pine in pineapple.
English muffins weren't invented in England .
We take English for granted, but if we explore its
paradoxes,
We find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are
square,
And a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.
And why is it that writers write, but fingers don't fing,
Grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham?
Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not
one amend?
If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but
one of them,
What do you call it?
If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught?
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian
eat?
Sometimes I think all the folks who grew up speaking
English
Should be committed to an asylum for the verbally
insane.
In what other language do people recite at a play and play
at a recital?
We ship by truck but send cargo by ship...
We have noses that run and feet that smell.
We park in a driveway and drive in a parkway.
And how can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same,
While a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?
You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language
In which your house can burn up as it burns down,
In which you fill in a form by filling it out,
And in which an alarm goes off by going on.
Oh well, we can all shake our heads as we nod in
agreement......

Kinda totful...o boi..gone are dose days...lol

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tjmc: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

just calm down ok.read psalm 23 and go back to reprint ur green card.
simply, just chill nd go back to check,nysc's server is known for inconsistency nd crazy response,so thou shall calm down.

I appreciate bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:
my people boku for ground.
merikims love i can see ur fake husband forming real,just a word nd ull divorce him ryt away,how u dis morning my love
abbeyunique2 omo ibadan kini sooo
fraiser aburo mi atata se o sun reee?
hardie14 i need to report ur case to the police,morning dear
chymi love i heard some guys are disturbing u,baby just turn deaf ears to them
beckytee oma to ojor meta
dhameelahray kingin kilo poppin?

ajuwaya to you al
corper weeee!
una go say waaa. see dem otondo looking,dem no sabi how to reply.hian
don't mind me joor. kinda busy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
abeg is whatever they call their name having their anniversary today,we've had light since midnight till now which is very very unusual,just wantd to know if its general.cos am scared lol!

all these rumours of another shift in orientation course (camping) date should better die by fire.

NYSC - Now Your Suspense Continues
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

i wan reason ur mata gan,u know say u b part of us,fraiser dnt be sentimental o,u no tink say we suppose plan coup for this guy,make we give in wife to someone else.
Inlaw fraiser nd fraih re cooler than dat mr. Plus i be responsible boy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

Just confirmed this and it is indeed true.

Another extension looms...
there's rumour stream 1 is now 27th April.. I am just hoping its not true o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

Just confirmed this and it is indeed true.
Another extension looms...
it displayed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

The answer is not far-fetched.

The elections that have been taking place aren't Federal elections but State elections, so they (state) provides the funds.

The payment of current CM was already passed in the last fiscal budget I.e. 2015 as the planning and their mobilisation took place in that particular year. So the controversial 2016 budget will take care of we batch A, B and possibly C if there will be.

Lol..

Money to be spent in 2016 already planned in 2015 budget?
Then every sector will start planning in expectation. I seriously doubt that...

Where did the state get the funds to pay?

Is INEC not a federal owned institution?
Why is the state government funding it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Beckytee(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
danidon08:
there's rumour stream 1 is now 27th April.. I am just hoping its not true o
na dem wahala b DAT joor. wen its 27th of April it will again b shifted to 1st of May. like that like that. den think we no get another tin to do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice one brother. What would've been my response.
cc LogoDWhiz
Thank you bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyehomie:

taaaaaaar! story for the gods. dem nominate u for mr cassanova u dae talk responsible,are u a learner? is that why we are here. lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by BlizzydoDo(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

coco biscuit abi coco garri?
am just in love with every babe for GC,married and unmarried,but magymagz na numba she just went awol.
i no wan love d guys before someone like blizzydodo go say i be gay again.
it z allowed 2 b gay o @eaglevision
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

Pressy!!! KILODE....

I am trying to protect you from what you want to turn into...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oyehomie:

shey na u hin dey talk about ni, I tink sey na sirguy na, e b lyk say eaglevision won make dem appoint am as GC ambassador to sudan abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Joyce21(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ Quityjoyce, nice knowin i have a namesake in the house. Iambibi we can all be frends, we might end up been neighbours.
BTW, currently servin at Ekiti, a B15 house member
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Joyce21(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ Qutyjoyce, nice knowin i have a namesake in the house. Iambibi we can all be frends, we might end up been neighbours.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beckytee:
don't mind me joor. kinda busy
cash madam,efun wa lowo now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
CROBBOY:

Nice one brother. What would've been my response.

cc
LogoDWhiz

Seen and responded to..

Btw, I thought the current government want to work on a zero-based budget?

cc;amodu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
tjmc:

I appreciate bro
you are welcome bro. hope say my pepo dn serve chilld palm wine mixd wif gegemu?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Joyce21:
@ Qutyjoyce, nice knowin i have a namesake in the house. Iambibi we can all be frends, we might end up been neighbours.

Wpw.. Nice..

Hope you're enjoying Ekiti State?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
no b sey I dey interested o, na me get am, u just dey help me take care of her till I go ready ni, na why she tell u say she no fit com ur house b dat, she no sey I dey use one hidden corner of my eyes monitor her

U don visit spixytinxy shop as usual..
Person wey dey my house, wey we dey sleep for same bed, na hin u dey talk say she no wan com my house.

Well, I know who you are. So this won't move me.
You already have a default history with all the girls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

looking for merikims did u know logodwhiz is an extremely jealous guy, im go just strangle u,na only me get unrestricted access to her and bros no go budge cos i have his secrets.heehee

Hmm Mr Eagle aka eaglevision egberun Samu re ko le sa mon LogoDWhiz lowo Ooo (Thousand of you can't escape from LogoDWhiz hand) loll. But remember that I was just passing by there backyard and I mentions her name with a friend.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
yea datz tru bur he has already sought d advice of d elders nd acted on it, dat is why he was pardon

u don dae talk with two sides of ur mouth se u know?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
tjmc:
please oh house help me out here.

I tried printing my green card today and the system said I have no active registration. I have been sent my call up number already.
I tried contacting sidmach this morning but them no wan pick my call.
please what should I do now

There is no active registration..

But ignore that and log in with your email address used in registering and the password..

Go to your dashboard and print your greencard
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
yea datz tru, he has already given honour to whom honour is due nd pay homage to d royal one

another one,u don dae fall my hand se u know? u dae do dealings for my back,make we dae do am like dt abi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
sister thoyursea we see u o,leave the sea and greet us wey dae land now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
walexitouk:

Hmm Mr Eagle aka eaglevision egberun Samu re ko le sa mon LogoDWhiz lowo Ooo (Thousand of you can't escape from LogoDWhiz hand) loll. But remember that I was just passing by there backyard and I mentions her name with a friend.

cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
eaglevision:

taaaaaaar! story for the gods. dem nominate u for mr cassanova u dae talk responsible,are u a learner? is that why we are here. lol
U are very wicked.. Mr eagle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fraiser:
abah you know I hav d finally authority nw, all I need is just to inform u of my decision
cc
sirguy542

while am still the minister for women affairs? isnt it too early to take paraga.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hardie14(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
amodu:

My damsel sis, how was your night and hope you're privilege to observe today's jumat
insha Allah. thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.