Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,372 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3446422 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
arrhenius15:

Same frm here. There appears to be no latest update other than the awaited time table frm NYSC slated to be released in about 2 weeks' time. Over to Hon. minister of information.
To fellow Christian Citizens, hope we had a great time in the Church today...and to our Muslim brethren... how was ur service in the Mosque?

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by stlaibrowne(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:
really unhappy cry

Why is that ? Do you mind to share it ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
In collaboration with the office of the President, there is a series of innovation being created to engage us mentally and physically. The first one is #ifyouaretheDG

Here's the question: If you happen to be the DG of NYSC, what would you change?

Seriously waiting for our response(s)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Armynu, ARMYNU, ARMYNU
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:
really unhappy cry
What happened dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Please when responding, don't forget to hashtag ifyouaretheDG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
dominion92:
In collaboration with the office of the President, there is a series of innovation being created to engage us mentally and physically. The first one is #ifyouaretheDG

As regards what Dominion92 has just said, the first one is if you are the DG

Let us know the things you'd love to change or create if you're NYSC DG.

Use the hashtag #ifiamNYSCDG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lakad4u(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello peeps,my name is olalekan,graduated from Ekiti state university,banking and finance..feel happy to join my fellow A16 batch here...nice meeting everyone here..cheers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
dominion92:
Armynu, ARMYNU, ARMYNU
Yes dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
dominion92:

#ifyouaretheDG, the welfare of corp members will be my topmost priority.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abbie25:

Thanks a lot
My pleasure.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abbie25:

Thanks a lot
ur wlcm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arrhenius15(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
lakad4u:
Hello peeps,my name is olalekan,graduated from Ekiti state university,banking and finance..feel happy to join my fellow A16 batch here...nice meeting everyone here..cheers
Welcome to Golden City bro. Good to see you here, enjoy your stay.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chisophia(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

What happened dear?
. a lot has happened and is still happening. just need some distractions to stabilize my mind before I go crazy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:
. a lot has happened and is still happening. just need some distractions to stabilize my mind before I go crazy.

Pls calm down..... Its sure gonna be over.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:

Pls don't go crazy,before I mad ooo.....Take it easy girlfriend everything will be fine.....Just leave the environment that is tense and find somewhere cool to calm your nerves.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
IghravweIG:
Welcome, how ur day dey go.
my day was stressful, n urs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:

Just do as arcnomec suggested and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
amodu:

I no blame you jawe....
tanks for understanding
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
dominion92:

#ifyouaretheDG, upward review of coppers allawee will be the first thing on my agenda.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hi Everyone. I'm sorry I've been MIA all day. Hope everyone had a good Sunday?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Right here
greatestman:
InvisibleGirl
Where thou are?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
I can't say. In my school, we used photocopy while we went for our certificates, though the card expired July. Even if you drop your ID card in school, school's supposed to make provision for one you can use in camp cause its compulsory.
DTOBS:

I don't think skul will take photocopy of the ID card oooo. They will want to withdraw all their properties in our possession before they release to us the certificate.
Kbs468, johndanny, Gosj01,InvisibleGirl am I right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yes. Some school's make provision of temporary ones to use while in camp cause you need it. Your school's ID card is a compulsory requirement in camp.
Kbs468:

Not so and I disagree amusingly because normally most skuls in Nigeria do retrieve student's I D Cards when they apply for original certificates
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol, I'm working on it.
greatestman:

My dear not up to the weight of Dangote Cement.
Please do away with Junks for now eat things like AMala, pounded Yam, Abo, Tuwo Masara. Strong carbohydrates etc.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
spixytinxy:
my day was stressful, n urs
been kul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
No. I don't know which you collect at the end of every semester, cause they used to send our results to our phones and our parents' also. But transcript is a like a summary of your academic history from your school sent to another school (or any academic institution).
AnibabaQuadri:
sorry plss which is transcript ?. is it the one, one collect from sch after every semester result ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
DTOBS:

I don't think skul will take photocopy of the ID card oooo. They will want to withdraw all their properties in our possession before they release to us the certificate.
Kbs468, johndanny, Gosj01,InvisibleGirl am I right?
not all schools. my schl once u're issued d ID its yours, the expiring year is d year u will graduate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
chisophia:
Hello Beautiful, as you can see, I had to abandon everything else in order to answer your distress call! NOW PLEASE LISTEN ATTENTIVELY!
YOUR PERSONAL TEXT READS AND I QUOTE :'WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE'
NOW DON'T YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
AGAIN I AM SURE THE TEXT CAME OUT OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF IT MEANING RIGHT?
NOW ALSO LET THE SAME UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU USED IN ANALYZING WHATEVER SITUATION YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH TO ALSO REACH THE CONCLUSION THAT GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS ABOVE ALL THINGS AND EVERYTHING.
SO FROM TOMORROW MONDAY THE 7TH DECEMBER, YOUR WORDS TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU INCLUDING THOSE WHO HURT YOU AND OTHERWISE SHOULD BE THE BELOW EXPRESSION AND TRUST ME YOU WILL DEFINITELY START ENJOYING INTERNAL PEACE WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY CONTINUE TO BLOSSOM YOUR PHYSICAL BEAUTY THE MORE. STAY WELL CHISOPHIA

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
IghravweIG:
Happy Sunday Bro, but e b like say all dem Logodwhiz, Kbs468, Invisible girl, Spinxytiny, Jonnydanny etc. still dey church o. see as d place dry like harmattan.
bros the harmattan no be here, i say e no get part two, na it make house dry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by arcnomec(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
amodu:

Just do as arcnomec suggested and everything will be fine.
My brother how are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Armynu:

Mi Lady.... How was ur day love?
hmm love in Tokia, as e de hot no let am cool o

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.