Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3441544 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wetin man no go see for Golden City.

Armynu and Doninion92 what do you guys want to turn this revered nation of ours into?

Is this what you want our kids to be learning rather than academics and high moral value?

Also you need to be sanctioned for acquiring land without the prior notification of the Governor of the page. The last time I checked, neither of you is the Governor.

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Agoro1
Arcnomec
Kuchikau
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by classicTutor(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
IghravweIG:
I bring to the entire public of Golden city, the blatant omission of my name from the comprehensive census list, and hereby request an audience with the President (logodWhiz) as to why i'm being denied of my constitutional right to be counted as a citizen of Golden city. I want a through investigation into this matter Asap.

Sorry for the omission of your name! I believe the minister in-charge will rectify this as soon as possible!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
chisophia:
I want to appreciate everyone that took out their time to comment on my post. thanks guys, couldn't help but smile at some of ur comments. feeling much more better today.. thanks guys smiley

His Imperial Excellency of this page is saying "You're welcome".

Armynu and his lover, thanks for showcasing your Romeo and Juliet stunt in the previous page and putting a stop to it at the appropriate time to allow me this feat. grin grin

DTOBS, your absence also go a long way....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
My sister has just gained admission to study english edu but she didnt pass literature in her o'level. Should we anticipate any problem?
Cc:
LogoDwiz
kbs468
invisiblegirl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Continue to post
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Since i'm alone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
until
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'm tired.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Or
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
classicTutor:

Sorry for the omission of your name! I believe the minister in-charge will rectify this as soon as possible!
I hope so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
biotechshola on my land, what can fa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
amodu:
Wetin man no go see for Golden City.

Armynu and Doninion92 what do you guys want to turn this revered nation of ours into?

Is this what you want our kids to be learning rather than academics and high moral value?

Also you need to be sanctioned for acquiring land without the prior notification of the Governor of the page. The last time I checked, neither of you is the Governor.

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Greatestman
Kbs468
Agoro1
Arcnomec
Kuchikau

I support you on this.

They are just doing PDA anyhow!

First Lady has being AWOL for the past 1 week.

I think I have to make a decision if things don't change
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
biotechshola:
My sister has just gained admission to study english edu but she didnt pass literature in her o'level. Should we anticipate any problem?
Cc:
LogoDwiz
kbs468
invisiblegirl

Yes we should.

Pray the institution accept two sittings, which I believe they will.

So she's safe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Agoro1:
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF GOLDEN CITY MEMBERS

The President,The Senate, general public and all parastatals who has been requesting for Golden City census data. The delay in Golden City census result is mainly due to fault our machines developed.

CC
LogoDWhiz
Armynu
greatestman
kuchikau
Kbs468
Agoro1
Spanishmario
Spymate
Harbioollah
Pweedyuz
dhupsy
mjblinks
Ojeifo12
Yanabaseee
Johndanny
Sent4rina
arcnomec
Prettyjo
Jubreelguy
biotechshola
mistarsam
ClassicTutor
dammybravo
Mikkyboy008
Omoalhajayezz11
Banks92
Besea
Yorme
Grocery
Winta2007
Gabrielmorinho
Haaywhyjames
Ceceliaa34
Vannesa
12dave
Lauranicky
Chiomieblaq
Heybel
Gosjo1
Lekside23
Tunex23
Mschubby
Kle4d
Kraspo
FOXXYY1
barthchuks
hardams5050
Mevsu
Sirguy542
Taeewo
jaybiz007
Darey00
ashakemi
Chisophia
rosalieene
Essential824
Yudeeaikay
Phykel
Harmony222
MizPosh
conqueror221
teemama20
Oluwadamilorlah
Kechmann
Fireson
FASH23
DimmyDammy
SasquareT
OsamaBush
Imm4real
Dudecollins
Aksquared
winningsun
dominion92
enemercy01
Tolumiide
Sitesell
gwason
nnadozieopara
Barbwirepro
Sheylarhh
flimsy2
mickyswagg2
bidx1
Dhameelarhay
Meklex
gbemmy2k10
izuoff
Ovicky
Ocheori
Happysmokey
Kennedybello
Oladistinct
Meek75
AnibabaQuadri
Teeboy15
Abbeyunique2
Nyfa
Rokudaime
amodu
Kingley3218
DTOBS
dayo23
femiti
Richiy
Shuaibbs
Greycious
Elvis506
Stlaibrowne
SuperO
Tellasola
Teemakagu
Abdulikoko
Kufrebssy
Dottune
Aktiveiyke
Dafoly
Dopemonies
lekside05
Happysmoke
Oluwafirefunmi
Kangol99
Chinweukamaka
Val601
phoebe
elegushichilling
priceless21
mickyswaggz
ChizzyB
Moyanbe
Adebowale89
horexy
AirstarKane
jtchukwu
pabu
Olochedavido
Abbey2sam
LOola12
trustedward
pweetybhy
Abbie25
haryorbarmie83
arrhenius15
Tejis56
squarelead
spixytinxy
InvisibleGirl
veraiyke
Ponomote
STENON
iamtaiwo
Nzeh12
GeoOla25
AnibabaQuadri
vingeophysicist
Keyperson
Giftbani
Fraih
henchamb
propet
adewaleorege
uchman46
larrytorch
bigjuniornaija
DexxyAlebs
oluwafirefunmi
vinneyville
Jimab
Nothin2lose
lakad4u

Signed by Agoro1: The minister of Planning and Logistics
the list i have been waiting for to enable me continue my discussion with our foreign partners.. Good Job Hon. Minister. Well done... Wait o na so we plenty for Golden City
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
IghravweIG:
I bring to the entire public of Golden city, the blatant omission of my name from the comprehensive census list, and hereby request an audience with the President (logodWhiz) as to why i'm being denied of my constitutional right to be counted as a citizen of Golden city. I want a through investigation into this matter Asap.

Sorry about this.

Investigations revealed that it just a mere oversight on one of the minister's PA during collation of the data.

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Cc: Agoro1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Armynu:

Open your mouth........... (Feeds her)
come this una love una won do am for public? Una no get room? In AY's voice "una go just de nack for public" lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fapol09: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Barbwirepro:

Yeah. But The Most Funniest Part Of It Was That We Were Told To Come Back By 12Pm at the students' Affairs. They Latter Told Us To Come On Thursday And They Later Conclude That We Should Come Back On Monday. LogoDwiz Can Bear The Withness.
I Am Sure We Are Going To Be Mobilized Early 2016 My H.O.D. Assured Me That We Are Going To Be Mobilized. Feb/Mar On Point. I Rep A16.
do nt waste ur resources on fake mobilization form. Mobilization will be online and it is two batches yearly. Wait for the right time.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
biotechshola:
Cc:
LogoDwiz
kbs468
invisiblegirl
Not at all. Owing to the serious competition among tertiary education seekers, the only 2 basic and compulsory subjects to be credited with 3 Discipline-related others are English and Mathematics.
So in this case, she is not going for purely literature, but English and Education which I believe literature is going to be only a part of courses to be taken at a particular level along the line of her studies
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sadly she would have problems. She must have passed Maths, English, Literature in English and 3/4 other art subjects. Better still, check the school's website for the admission requirements. Sorry about that. What school btw?
biotechshola:
Cc:
LogoDwiz
kbs468
invisiblegirl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kbs468:

Not at all. Owing to the serious competition among tertiary education seekers, the only 2 basic and compulsory subjects to be credited with 3 Discipline-related others are English and Mathematics.
So in this case, she is not going for purely literature, but English and Education which I believe literature is going to be only a part of courses to be taken at a particular level along the line of her studies

She has gotten admission.

She'll have problems at the point of registration.

Firstly it's an Art course and then it is a course in English field.
Which makes Literature compulsory.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Not true. She would have problems. She wants to study English, a pass in Literature is a must.
Kbs468:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
fapol09:
do nt waste ur resources on fake mobilization form. Mobilization will be online and it is two batches yearly. Wait for the right time.
Hey that is not true brother.
During our graduation, we filled the form for free and then submitted it then, but during clearance, we were made to pay #1000 for the same form and refilled it b4 submitting again.
So what I am trying to drive at is that every school has it own way of organizing PCMs for NYSC mobilization, most especially when the number of PCMs on stand by outwit the SCHOOL'S QUOTA as give by NYSC
cc
Barbwirepro
LogoDWhiz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kbs468:

Hey that is not true brother.
During our graduation, we filled the form for free and then submitted it then, but during clearance, we were made to pay #1000 for the same form and refilled it b4 submitting again.
So what I am trying to drive at is that every school has it own way of organizing PCMs for NYSC mobilization, most especially when the number of PCMs on stand by outwit the SCHOOL'S QUOTA as give by NYSC
cc
Barbwirepro
LogoDWhiz

I understand. And I actually know why they doing so.

As you can see I decided not to reply him.

The second part of his post just made me move on.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sorry about this.

Investigations revealed that it just a mere oversight on one of the minister's PA during collation of the data.

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Cc: Agoro1
That's OK. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
biotechshola:
Cc:
LogoDwiz
kbs468
invisiblegirl
It Depends On The School That Gave Her Admission, Because I Know For Sure That Ekiti State University Will Never Accept That. Which School Are You Talking About Self?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
IghravweIG:
That's OK. Thanks.
You are welcome sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
fapol09:
I Dont Know If The School You Graduated From Has Ever Sold Out Fake Mobilization Form To You. My University Has Never Sold Any Fake Mobilization Form Before. And Dont Forget That You Will Be Suprised If We Have Three Batches Next Year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Barbwirepro(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kbs468:

Mind You Sir. Literature Is Part Of The Prerequsite To Studying English Because There Is No Way You Will Study English Language Without Any Bit Of Litearture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.