Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3447336 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
But seriously you guys need start learning to type legibly nah.. Everybody gbagauns now and then,no be our mama tongue. But the one thing i cant stand is the incessant use of shorthand typing. It gives off a lazy impression,whether you like it or not. Peace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
teemakagu:
ok thanks a lot.. Pls rather refer me as fatima(F) .... thanks 1s more

lol, it's alright.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

it is people like you that fail jamb 10 times and start blaming dibu ojerinde the innocent man, the percentage of your brain moves downwards just like the percentage of your battery life...

JESUS.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
XiomaraXO:
Miss,
it's "how has your day been?"
it's I'm not am
call me the "typo" slayer or "gbagaun" slayer if you may.
I'm out for you supposed graduates

Write in full please
Doesn't take so much effort
By the way,27th is looking more like it

Learn a thing or two or zap!!!

I'm sorry,but this is insignificant compared to the atomic bombs released daily here. Ironically,some of you would be posted to schools,I mean,it's cringe worthy that some of you have become so dependent on text-speak and can't even spell properly to save themselves. it's obvious you don't want to hurt people's ego but if they're really your friends, tell them the truth. if you don't have the balls, get a new identity(like me). Hopefully,some of you "gbagaun" masters would be posted to good unity or government schools where students would embarrass you to do better. Trolls breakfast is served.

I'm not perfect...I'm very far from it.
Take a cue from people like crobboy,Fraih,kb468 and LogoDwhiz and some others I can't remember right now
They write well
I don't experience migraine headaches by reading their write-ups.
Do better

Havn chekd tru ya posts, i discovered u av neva contributed any single thing 2 dis thread...rather...u ve been castigating citizens dat hv bn doin dat.....i dunno wat u are upto but let it not escape ur 'mind' that these guys u re hitting with ur wonderful eloquent self praised words have written many write ups before gettn here....u might not understand dat cos i doubt if are even a graduate.... And i guess dats ur issue.....
If decoding simple short words re givn u headaches, i guess...drjoshua needs to check ur 'IQ'....i enjoy shortn ma words cos it saves space nd it's artistic.. Which u might nt understand tooo....
But i guessed u've passd ya msg across nd every citizen has seen it....u really made a mark..bt i wonder hw many life u mst av touched with that....av actually forgotten u re a lady...I'm soo soi for being dis harsh on u with ma words....but everyone has got their own styles... Nd we will shine no matter how we write, cos we re beautiful minds nd understanding fellows....
U re entitled to ur opinion.....bt i neva care for it until i c hw much u care for nd respect every hearts....we're'nt all opportune'd' to be like yu....until u see nd kno dat...yu won't understand..... Tnx....nd i like u.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:
[size=14pt]Good afternoon great citizens of Golden City. Thanks for all the Mentions![/size]

I trust you all are doing absolutely good while perfecting all necessary preparations in anticipation of the long awaited Call Up Letter as well as the actual commencement of the camping exercise itself. Its also worthy of observation that the serial consistent extensions associated with the dates as it pertains to our service year has undoubtedly provided and continue to sustain this virtual platform with all the "benefits and rare opportunities" we have derived individual from it.

I sincerely appreciate all our unequivocal effort in trying to keep this city active and fun to be. Knowing that we are humans with unique abilities in our diversities, we are susceptible to making our contributions from our own paradigm and frame of reference, thereby being analytical, rational, political, critical, educative, informative, collaborative and entertaining at certain times. All these are necessary and I believe are all working in conformity to the attainment of our common goal. As a result, it is pertinent that we acknowledge this and respect the uniqueness of our various individuality.

I specially appreciate the following for keeping the flag flying the past few days:

LogoDWhiz
Fraiser
eaglevision
DTOBS
Rukkyola
Kbs468
Iambibi
Jubrealguy
Qutyjoice
Spixytinxy
Amodu
Brimmie
Abbeyunique2
Sirguy542
Smellymouth
Villagegoat
Eaglevision
Cynnny
SC31
Marvluv
Smartins1
BlizzydoDo
Merikims
ABB1
chommieblaq
Iamdynamite
Shammak
biotechshola
Oyehomie
sent4rina
sydneyboss
kbemanuel
XiomaraXO
daudae1 (Mr. Breaking News!)
and every other who contributed in 'driving' this city.

MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE, WETIN DEY SHELE

Welcum bck bro....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
DTOBS:

Welcome brother
Thanks Man. I see the good work you do consistently.

Thumbs Up!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
kbemanuel:

Welcum bck bro....

The way una dey use this "Welcum bck bro....", una dey make me feel like say dem kidnap me o grin

Thanks Man. Have you gotten all your kits for camping?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by fairlyusedpant: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
XiomaraXO:
I'm not perfect...I'm very far from it.
Take a cue from people like crobboy,Fraih,kb468 and LogoDwhiz and some others I can't remember right now
They write well
I don't experience migraine headaches by reading their write-ups.
Do better.
after investigating, i can assume that
1- the person behind the moniker xiomaraXO is a man
2- the person is a regular here and a frequent poster here, even though he registered on the april of 14th 2016, if not how did he know the regulars here fraih, kb468 and logodwhiz, he just changes his moniker just to abuse people here and catch some fun
3- for someone to know fraih and see her write up, the person must have been a member for like three months now, because she hardly post unlike before, so this person created the name xiomaraXO to tackle a particular individual he hates so much...
i will still keep on inspecting him...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY welcome back, it's been a while
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:
[size=14pt]Good afternoon great citizens of Golden City. Thanks for all the Mentions![/size]

I trust you all are doing absolutely good while perfecting all necessary preparations in anticipation of the long awaited Call Up Letter as well as the actual commencement of the camping exercise itself. Its also worthy of observation that the serial consistent extensions associated with the dates as it pertains to our service year has undoubtedly provided and continue to sustain this virtual platform with all the "benefits and rare opportunities" we have derived individual from it.

I sincerely appreciate all our unequivocal effort in trying to keep this city active and fun to be. Knowing that we are humans with unique abilities in our diversities, we are susceptible to making our contributions from our own paradigm and frame of reference, thereby being analytical, rational, political, critical, educative, informative, collaborative and entertaining at certain times. All these are necessary and I believe are all working in conformity to the attainment of our common goal. As a result, it is pertinent that we acknowledge this and respect the uniqueness of our various individuality.

I specially appreciate the following for keeping the flag flying the past few days:

LogoDWhiz
Fraiser
eaglevision
DTOBS
Rukkyola
Kbs468
Iambibi
Jubrealguy
Qutyjoice
Spixytinxy
Amodu
Brimmie
Abbeyunique2
Sirguy542
Smellymouth
Villagegoat
Eaglevision
Cynnny
SC31
Marvluv
Smartins1
BlizzydoDo
Merikims
ABB1
chommieblaq
Iamdynamite
Shammak
biotechshola
Oyehomie
sent4rina
sydneyboss
kbemanuel
XiomaraXO

Shud i welcm u ? U didn't tell d aos wen u were leavin...sooooo......
But me tu i'm very guilty of dat tu...nd u welcomed me...so i will...
Lol....welcm bro...i msd u..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Teeboy15(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lord please do not let NYSC postpone this service year any longer. I want to get this programme done and over with then face my life squarely. The embarrassment is getting too much. Please, Father Lord, listen to the cry of Your child. Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:

LogoDWhiz
Fraiser
eaglevision
DTOBS
Rukkyola
Kbs468
Iambibi
Jubrealguy
Qutyjoice
Spixytinxy
Amodu
Brimmie
Abbeyunique2
Sirguy542
Smellymouth
Villagegoat
Eaglevision
Cynnny
SC31
Marvluv
Smartins1
BlizzydoDo
Merikims
ABB1
chommieblaq
Iamdynamite
Shammak
biotechshola
Oyehomie
sent4rina
sydneyboss
kbemanuel
XiomaraXO

you are welcome boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mr CROBBOY you are highly welcome..... Trouble everywhere for this city...some people get time..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am seeing my sirguy542, How are u doing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oyehomie:

Shud i welcm u ? U didn't tell d aos wen u were leavin...sooooo......
But me tu i'm very guilty of dat tu...nd u welcomed me...so i will...
Lol....welcm bro...i msd u..

cheesy cheesy cheesy See you being cunning as Adam grin

How are you and your wife?

Are you still engaged in your work?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Teeboy15:
Lord please do not let NYSC postpone this service year any longer. I want to get this programme done and over with then face my life squarely. The embarrassment is getting too much. Please, Father Lord, listen to the cry of Your child. Amen
Go home & have fun my son..God has answered your prayer.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Teeboy15:

Amen Brother!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fraiser:
lol... Border yaf closed lyk dat... Baba I still dey luk d weekend lyk lukman o, I never know how e go b, e fit b sey na house go do am truout bur if control enter from padis, igboro will take over..
lolz..... me, ehn! na all the whole match i go watch ds weekend, notin to do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cynnny:

you are welcome boss

Hmmm Cynnny Cynnny, I see you.

How did it go with sirguy542?

Any troubles in the city?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Teeboy15:
**in oritsefemi's voice** Mercies of the Lord, come down now to ur children......Anu oluwa sokale lawon omo re n bere
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kbemanuel: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:

The way una dey use this "Welcum bck bro....", una dey make me feel like say dem kidnap me o grin

Thanks Man. Have you gotten all your kits for camping?

LOL...your absence was felt...

Yh....bt nt all,I shld get d remaining this week when I have the chance....what about you??

Welcum bck once more
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good day everyone, i have been following this thread for a while now and it's been informative & entertaining. . . Keep it up guys.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
fowosh:
na the mistake wey I make b dat....I should av poisoned u
lol. guess i'm lucky then
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cynnny:
I am seeing my sirguy542, How are u doing?
I'm fine my love..I just came back now.. Are you done with the house chores?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:

My dear, he finally succeeded in capturing my heart. No troubles at all, I am actually enjoying myself
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Cynnny(f): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirguy542:

I'm fine my love..I just came back now.. Are you done with the house chores?
yes o I am, wetin u carry come back?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:

we are now one.....our wedding is next..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cynnny:

yes o I am, wetin u carry come back?
I brought so many things for you...but u have to start with apple first then later in the evening I will now open the main bag...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Darey00:
But seriously you guys need start learning to type legibly nah.. Everybody gbagauns now and then,no be our mama tongue. But the one thing i cant stand is the incessant use of shorthand typing. It gives off a lazy impression,whether you like it or not. Peace
due to epileptic power supply, my Gionee has become my secondary phone. i browse through nairaland with a small tecno phone, you can't expect me not to type in shorthand. i dont type well when i'm not using Qwerty keyboard.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rukkyola(f): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
Obahiagbon, king of vocabs speaks but doesn't communicate, I can't imagine basketmouth on stage trying to talk like wole soyinka....hunger go finish am and I can't imagine wole soyinka trying to sound like bovi....baba sef go hear am,I guess our uniqueness lies in our difference.........like I've always said, everyone here is sticking to a script so we definitely know when to skip scenes.....Rukkyola is a perfect example....jubrealguy as a person, u can't just take my code-mixing and code-switching from me.....it's the way I've always reached out to my goons and my GC fams and it's working fine......so i guess u r d one giving urself headaches because the truth is irrespective of the kind of gbagaun, u should be brainy enuf to comprehend wat anyone says here...try to b flexible a bit
For those of us that experienced d 15naira per message back den, dem no born us well make we no write 'u' instead of 'you'........also u need to know that as bad as u think pidgin is, it's d main ingredient in our unity as a nation....... if u still wish to b correcting gbagaun upandan......na u come know oooo...... i don talk my own, oya abuse me
Chai! Jubreal Jubreal! I yam feeling u. U should have just ignored d guy while he keeps making fool of himself. Who forces who to read posts in here? If no b amebo wey dey worry am. If he can't comprehend what has been posted by someone, then he should skip, skip, skip until he gets 2 one he can understand. He wan come dey form boss 4 here. Abi him think sey na sch we dey? Make he better pack well if not CAPITAL OYO IS HIS CASE!
OLODO WEY WAN TEACH PEOPLE!

How are u doing jare?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirguy542:
Mr CROBBOY you are highly welcome..... Trouble everywhere for this city...some people get time..

Yea, I see that.

But do not put those troubles at heart. Our environment and upbringing have great influences on how we perceive and respond to the world. That is why we are wired differently for different purpose. Although it is expected that we as humans at certain stages in our lives are expected to to know some rudimentary things. But it is impossible to work with the assumptions that any human at any time has become a reservoir of knowledge. That is why it is advised that we learn everyday and continue to stay objective to new knowledge and information.

Nevertheless, there are people that at some point deems it fit to provide certain advice and suggestions about certain recurring flaws. Its quite unfortunate that due to their lack experience and proficiency (no offence) in such matters, they in turn stir up aggression in the heart of the recipient as opposed to their original intent.

We will all get there.

Between, I once saw your mention. How are you and your supposed spouse?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Smellymouth: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
CROBBOY:

LogoDWhiz
Fraiser
eaglevision
DTOBS
Rukkyola
Kbs468
Iambibi
Jubrealguy
Qutyjoice
Spixytinxy
Amodu
Brimmie
Abbeyunique2
Sirguy542
Smellymouth
Villagegoat
Eaglevision
Cynnny
SC31
Marvluv
Smartins1
BlizzydoDo
Merikims
ABB1
chommieblaq
Iamdynamite
Shammak
biotechshola
Oyehomie
sent4rina
sydneyboss
kbemanuel
XiomaraXO

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.