Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,064 members, 7,876,966 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3443172 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wonder what you guys were doing since! Anyways this is a pre bday gift sha!

froshniccur:
Gud day fellow PCMs ... Dis is a confirmation of d genuineness of d TT
This has nailed it.....

Moreover, I still dedicate this feat to my sweetie of life, Olasum....

Babe, am still waiting for you response tho but am confident it's going to be positive....

all

for

my

lovely

and

delectable

Olasum....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
DexxyAlebs:

Thanks oga mi cool

Uwc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
spixytinxy:
am considering divorce oooo
No problem.
Consult me if you need help
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
spixytinxy:
Olasum where r u, come nd pick ur choice Av decided to accept my fate, kosi nkan to fi se eyan, I cannot come nd go nd kill myself because of one man dat thinks only about his political desires. Afta all if anything happens to me, dat would not stop him from marrying u.so u r very much welcome to our home, don't forget that pasan tafi na iyale, nduro de iyawo. I hereby rest my case.
My dear friend, how are you and the pregnancy? I am in a dilemma oo, don't know who to choose, I need your advice please #bff
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
froshniccur:
Gud day fellow PCMs ... Dis is a confirmation of d genuineness of d TT

Are you an akokite too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
spixytinxy:
am considering divorce oooo
hehe shey U don forget say na Golden City be dis and not europe or America where na 50-50 dem dey share wealth, besides Golden City too is also cash crunched more than Nigeria even now, so no think say U go blackmail me because of our newly born twin baby boy as a heir to me for U to benefit from anything oooo. So better think twice, after all I no hate U and I come like ur new shape after delivery today sef the more but its a pity I cant taste anything on U now till after like 6 months, chai and U no pity me with cold
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Viewing this topic: Jombojombo , LogoDWhiz(m ), Olasum (f ), Kbs468 (m ), Abbie25 ( f), HappySmokey (m ), DTOBS ( m ), gwason and 2 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Olasum:
My dear friend, how are you and the pregnancy? I am in a dilemma oo, don't know who to choose, I need your advice please #bff
I'm surprised you are still asking that question at this hour with all my conviction towards you that am more than enough for you....
Anyways, I still maintain the promise made earlier, whatever choice you make sha be strictly adhere to by me (whether in my favour or against it). But my dear choose well oooo.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kbs468:

hehe shey U don forget say na Golden City be dis and not europe or America where na 50-50 dem dey share wealth, besides Golden City too is also cash crunched more than Nigeria even now, so no think say U go blackmail me because of our newly born twin baby boy as a heir to me for U to benefit from anything oooo. So better think twice, after all I no hate U and I come like ur new shape after delivery today sef the more but its a pity I cant taste anything on U now till after like 6 months, chai and U no pity me with cold
spixytnxy, have you given birth ni? or Kbs468 is talking from the realm of Osogbo weed?

The last time he told us d pregnancy is about 8months plus 3weeks and now the baby is out! am surprise oooo....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
justified19:
who go b our e-DJ? lol
You fit do am?.....No worry I go pay you ooooogrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
amodu:

Crying doesn't stops one from seeing.
It is a special day that needs to be treated as such.
Every other bashing will be put on hold...
You're too mush....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. I'll believe u on that
please do....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Olasum(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:

I'm surprised you are still asking that question at this hour with all my conviction towards you that am more than enough for you....
Anyways, I still maintain the promise made earlier, whatever choice you make sha be strictly adhere to by me (whether in my favour or against it). But my dear choose well oooo.....
I need my friend 's advice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jombojombo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mods I want to suggest that this thread be scraped to give room for a new & informative one as this one has been hijacked by some miscreants.

Over 90% of the information here are irrelevant to the thread.

As the time table for A16 will be out any moment from now, a new and relevant thread should be created for that purpose.

My humble opinion!

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Not necessary
Jombojombo:
Mods I want to suggest that this thread be scraped to give room for a new & informative one as this one has been hijacked by some miscreants.

As the time table for A16 will be out any moment from now, a new and relevant thread should be created for that purpose.

My humble opinion!

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Olasum:
I need my friend 's advice
Sowie to put that forward!... Let her give you the advice.... I'll still be waiting for you....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
jumbojumbo- Yes, the thread is not perfect but has dished out vital info from the onset. So Onward ever, no need for a new thread. Unless u just want to create a name for Urself "being a creator "
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jombojombo:

My humble opinion!

Chisos! See this man ooo...where this man deybwhen this thread has been profounding solution to PCMs issue raging from result approval to age eligibility and of the latest having the first hand info of the unofficial TT yesterday!
Please, Mr man you can do whatever you like but calling for the scrapping of this thread is what I won't take from you!

#Nonsense...

cc: lalasticlala
LogoDwhiz
Kbs468
Amodu
Armynu
spixytnxy
Olasum
Sent4rina
greatestman
agoro
Dominion92
biothecsolla
tellasola
Airstarkane
Omolola1
mjblinks
justified19
etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:
Aiit guys.....tomorrow is my birthday ooooo...........

grin.....hope you guys will do normal and celebrate with me......

Sure, we'll do normal for you.

But I wish to flog you grin tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by HappySmokey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol-Dtobs.. no need for too much talk.. don't forget he said "to his opinion "
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Going through your profile and seen Dec 19,2015 as the time of your registration makes me know fully well that you need comprehensive orientation! please Be guided!
LogoDwhiz and Kbs468, please help a brother/sister in need of information....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Sure, we'll do normal for you.
But I wish to flog you grin tongue
Ah ha Oga mi, wetin I do wey deserve flogging.....?grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
HappySmokey:
lol-Dtobs.. no need for too much talk.. don't forget he said "to his opinion "
Later notice that his opinion is 101% wrong and uncalled for....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jombojombo:

My humble opinion!

cc:

You don't need to seek for the scraping of this thread when you can easily create yours and suit yourself.

This has always being the norm.

If we are breaking any rule, then the mod incharge of this section would have done something
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:
Ah ha Oga mi, wetin I do wey deserve flogging.....?grin
U sabi na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Olasum:
my pregnancy is very much ok, I wld advice u follow ur heart oooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:
Going through your profile and seen Dec 19,2015 as the time of your registration makes me know fully well that you need comprehensive orientation! please Be guided!
LogoDwhiz and Kbs468, please help a brother/sister in need of information....

Lol!

My broda. No need for long story again.

I've replied him and that's all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
spixytinxy:
my pregnancy is very much ok, I wld advice u follow ur heart oooo
You re nd your husband no dey stay together ni.... I said nah, Kbs468 just told us now that you've just been delivered and here you re telling us the pregnancy is intact.... which you want us to follow nah....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kbs468:

hmmm, which kind husband b dis sef
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
My broda. No need for long story again.
I've replied him and that's all
issorait...that guy self lack courtesy, he couldn't knock before entering....grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
spixytinxy:
hmmm, which kind husband b dis sef
Your one and only husband....Kbs468 grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:

spixytnxy, have you given birth ni? or Kbs468 is talking from the realm of Osogbo weed?

The last time he told us d pregnancy is about 8months plus 3weeks and now the baby is out! am surprise oooo....
Abeg ask am ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.