Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3440077 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
dominion92:
@Missoyin, I also know a little of decoration e.g draping, dangling, pick and drop etc.
I also need professional touch on that

I don't do Twitter

Alright, bt I ve no training class 4 nw until after camp bt If I can show some ova here no problem or u take event decoration during d mandatory SAED during your service year
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by chukstino: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please we are in need of mint leaves.any mint farmer or farmers should inbox me @ chuksray@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
dat tru sha. Am also interested in d owambe, mo like party gan, kokoro ni mi, I love dancing
I know that one nah after the way you display that thing for my bday owambe....grin
But, shey dt thing no go fall sha...?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
MissOyin:

He might nt be faithful. Hez a free giver wat we yorubas call Animashaun bt if he loves yhu, he loves deeply with all his heart
Cc
Kbs468

You got it right and spot on ti o baje rara
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
missoyin, it seems you're quite busy here than twitter...
check you DM...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

wait till you finish service before doing your own...

You're selfish
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
dominion92:

You're selfish
how do you mean....?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

how do you mean....?

I mean what I mean grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
dominion92:

I mean what I mean grin
see your teeth...! Don't you know I wanna run an executive training programme with missoyin nigrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

I know that one nah after the way you display that thing for my bday owambe....grin
But, shey dt thing no go fall sha...?
fall ke, I sabi packaging like anoda thing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
fall ke, I sabi packaging like anoda thing
lol....I be dey think am too nah....
*whispering* come, den no be real abi...e no big reach that one? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by IghravweIG(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
kuchikau:
School?

One thing i forbid is a presidential mole in the senate.
The indivisibility of the senate accounts for its supremacy in decision making process.
Can i have your word.
Novena University.
And off course, you have my word, Mr DSP.
I pledge to be fully committed to the tenets of the law as well as my duties as a Honorable senator as it affects the national progress of our dear Golden Nation Sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by froshniccur: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good evening house ...URGENT: pls is it possible 2 hv one's DOB changed on their original waec certificate?...som1 told me it's possible but I jst wanna confirm 4rm dis highly informative house n how 2 go about it if it's actuali possible.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

itumo, tk ur time oooo. Original ooo, fake ooo, all na same
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
spixytinxy:
itumo, tk ur time oooo. Original ooo, fake ooo, all na same
hahahaha....Kbs468 really tried on that ooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
froshniccur:
Good evening house ...URGENT: pls is it possible 2 hv one's DOB changed on their original waec certificate?...som1 told me it's possible but I jst wanna confirm 4rm dis highly informative house n how 2 go about it if it's actuali possible.
I can't really give a satisfactory answer to that,but i think all that's required is just a #300 scratch card...
Kbs468 should be able to give you a better one!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Guys am logging out...wanna meet my Airstarkane inside,she's waiting for megrin Goodnight y'all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

see your teeth...!
Don't you know I wanna run an executive training programme with missoyin nigrin

Like your teeth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
DTOBS:

Na the only thing you sabi be that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by redgem(f): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kbs468:

Mhuun mhuun.

Thank God say U sef don confess, abi U think say them dey call me LADIES SPANNER for nothing?

But U sef check am naa, how many Ladies wey we get for this Republic and how many I dey marry now

And all of them are beautiful and got their special places in my heart like Abbie25 because of her wonderful and lovely daughter,

MissOyin because of Arsenal connection and I would have move a step further but I can t predict the future anyway and I don't want to hurt my friend-Ademasta,

Missmossy for are elegance and confidence, though when I wanted pressing her button, she was actually in distration by something inportant and related to ur Job

Airstarkane, Very visionary but I couldn't after her because I felt ur OAU connction will count against me

Omolola1, because pressy LogoDWhiz deserves consolation then after mjblinks ran away with Sent4rina and we were desperate to fill the vacant post of the First Lady

mjblinks too, we were not meant to be since she is the first lady then and a bossom friend of my first wife Pweedyuz

Ireneidiva for her bluntness, focus, her burning desire and attaching keen interest to whatever she set her mind on

redgem is very shy and I didn't want to give a false first impression after seeing the shyness in her while she was with pressy

Prettyjo, I couldn't give her lots of attention because she is always busy with the Hospitals by virtue of being the Minister of health, above all, I felt she would rather be involve with biotechshola who is her colleague as heath Minister too

Oluwafirefunmi, hmmmn, I only ended up giving her a shoulder to lean on without pressing further in other to help her regain her confidence and the trust she once lost for new/unfamiliar persons as well as her hatred for inflictors of a let down disappointment

Oluwanimoduroti1, even before her new look personality, I should have press her button inspite of her unreadiness for anything lovy dovy, I actually thought of removing her veil in other to make her a Visible lady from an InvisibleGirl but the senate president greatestman was faster in his typing speed like an automated robot

dominion92, for the fact that VP Armynu and amodu were all over her, so because I didn't want her to become too yangalicious or sakolicious, I decided to back off and help VP become resolute in deciding between her and Yudeeaikay

Mikkyboy008 was already loved up with Val601, so no need for me to tarnish my reputation

While Princessisabel, Beckytee, Besea, shubs, StarryV, Leriebloom, ChinweUkamaka, Richiy, Grocery, Ceceliaa34, Vannesa, Chommieblaq, Chisophia, rosalieene, Yudeeaikay, MiZPosh, ruthobaz, Jiteshell and enemercy01 among others were actually left to be cherished and loved as well by other Citizens which doesn't mean that they were not appreciated by me but because I can't be selfish and greedy at the same time and meet up with my desires , so things were actually left as they are- I mean status quo

But hey, Do you know how much its worth being mentioned as a lady by the one and only LADIES SPANNER?

In case you don't know, just get on board a flight to the capital of Golden City Republic, head straight to the vila and seek to meet the ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF IMFORMATION, GOLDEN CITY REPUBLIC

THE HUSSY TO Pweedyuz*To be divorced soon probably*, dhupsy, Spixytinxy, Olasum and the latest, freshest, yummylistic and chubbilicious lady on the block-Mschubby

Who is shy?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by StarryV(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Kbs468:

Wao I am blushing and thank you for your comment and the likeness you have for me. Be rest assured that I have same for you just any reasonable Man would do but I must say this:

That I am presently trying to weather a storm in my relationship I believe you will be a constructive jealous lady who will allow the sleeping dog lie to avoid the dog bite because this post seems to be like tapping the dog when someone is not yet a bona-fide owner.

Yes I said bona-fide owner because the dog could be sold to the person concerned and I believe you will agree with me on this.

Spixytinxy and Mschubby, even if you both saw this, it's meant to portray a mutually consented interest not to hurt anybody's feeling for that is why you all kept liking me
wow. *wah ar yu talking abawt* We aint even thinking in the same direction. I have a similar case. Please whatever be the case, i dont wish to interfer. ok?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by StarryV(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Kbs468:

Wao I am blushing and thank you for your comment and the likeness you have for me. Be rest assured that I have same for you just any reasonable Man would do...
Well thanks for appreciating dear. That was all i needed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2015
redgem:

Who is shy?

Well, you've just proven me wrong by this post even though I was initially right before now because I remembered when LogoDWhiz asked you to introduce yourself to us here and you practically turned us down by saying you were not ready then but ever since you have been coming online without commenting and I don't know if you have done the introduction till now.

Let me spare you of that long story line by politely ask you to do the introduction now cos your frequenting the thread suggest an indication of what interest, showing you care about us and expression of delight in what we are doing

So, I guess asking to know you better isn't a bad Idea right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2015
froshniccur:

Heeeeeey Man! What you are trying to do is called FORGERY! and I want to quote PMB in this regard that

'Do not be scared of the law but be afraid of the consequences of your actions'

Remember that your data in Waec archive cannot be changed after your action coupled with the computer age we are in,

what if after the action and you are already somewhere when result verification need arises and bam! something doesn't tally?

or the certificate was actually subjected to security test? I am sure you see what Bank tellers do to Naira notes to detect fake notes, don't you?

Because when you meet experts, you can't physically differentiate between a fake and an original Document as you might even be convinced that the fake one is act the original.

BUT WAIT OOO! DID I EVEN GOT YOUR QUESTION CORRECTLY BEFORE POSTING MY COMMENT? PLS LET ME KNOW WHERE I STAND OK

BECAUSE MY HEAD IS TELLING ME YOU MIGHT BE ASKING ABOUT HOW TO CHANGE WRONG DATE OF BIRTH FOR NYSC PURPOSE AND NOT CHANGING THE DATE OF BIRTH ON THE ORIGINAL WAEC RESULT, AS IN THE HARD PAPER WE CARRY AROUND.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kingsken29: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2015
NYSC Online mobilization registration 2016:The[i] online NYSC online mobilization[/i] for 2016 programme schedule is out now.However, this is to generally notify successful corps member nationwide and abroad the procedure involve for the 2016 NYSC online registration for mobilization.For you to ensure accurate NYSC online registration 2016, all the corps members are to make sure that they comply with the following guides strictly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kingsken29: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2015
NYSC Online mobilization registration 2016:The[url]=online NYSC online mobilization[/url] online NYSC online mobilization for 2016 programme schedule is out now.However, this is to generally notify successful corps member nationwide and abroad the procedure involve for the 2016 NYSC online registration for mobilization.For you to ensure accurate NYSC online registration 2016, all the corps members are to make sure that they comply with the following guides strictly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by kingsken29: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2015
NYSC Online mobilization registration 2016:Theonline NYSC online mobilization online NYSC online mobilization for 2016 programme schedule is[url]=http://www.nigeriangist.com.ng/nysc-online-mobilization-registration-2016-2016-nysc-online-registration/[/url] out now.However, this is to generally notify successful corps member nationwide and abroad the procedure involve for the 2016 NYSC online registration for mobilization.For you to ensure accurate NYSC online registration 2016, all the corps members are to make sure that they comply with the following guides strictly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by lonngmann(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Kbs468:

Yes owing to the fact that PCMs from your skul usually exhibit the same high taste for your 3 choices and considering the fact that you might be among the unlucky ones from ur skul not to have secured a ticket from the mandatory quota allocated ur skul for Akwa Ibom camp as ur first choice, I then see U in Enugu as ur second choice since the 2nd and 3rd choices were mostly dished out during B15.

But if again U were unlucky for a similar allocation for Enugu camp, then U will automatically be thrown to Abuja as ur 3rd choice

Or U might just be treated with the first consideration of juxtaposition between the south and the North in mind, thereby shooting U like a bullet and landing safely without harming anyone in Abuja, after all. Abuja is ur 3rd choice which is part of the basic consideration of between 2nd and 3rd choices

Hmmmn U are excited already right? But alas! The ill-luck which ofcourse is never my wish for U nor will it ever be my prayer for U could struck again instead of falling on ur other OAUites, thus making the victim to be taken outside his or her 3 choices

I guess if you have not been praying before, now is time to identify the focal point of ur prayer, start and remain consistent

Lol..thanks bro.
I will start praying.
But am beginning to have a change of mind about enugu because of their biafra wahala...anyway thanks so much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Golden city citizens 2016 shall be a greater year for us and our family, we shall excel beyond measures, every seconds in 2016 shall be covered with Glory, anyone wishing us death in 2016 shall regret, we shall outlive them, we'll never forget God, we'll never lack, multiple folds of blessings shall fall upon us, we'll lend and never borrow, every crooked ways shall be made straight, Long Life I give to us, God's Goodness and Mercy shall follow us and our family. Go and Excel in 2016. Have a Prosperous New Year..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2015
I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my
career. I've lost almost 300 games.
Twenty six times I've been trusted to
take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again
in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

It's the last day of 2015, don't think yourself as a failure, for not achieving your goals this year, have hope better days ahead.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
dominion92:

Na the only thing you sabi be that
Are you talking to me?...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2015
MissOyin:
Golden city citizens 2016 shall be a greater year for us and our family, we shall excel beyond measures, every seconds in 2016 shall be covered with Glory, anyone wishing us death in 2016 shall regret, we shall outlive them, we'll never forget God, we'll never lack, multiple folds of blessings shall fall upon us, we'll lend and never borrow, every crooked ways shall be made straight, Long Life I give to us, God's Goodness and Mercy shall follow us and our family. Go and Excel in 2016. Have a Prosperous New Year..
happy new year in advance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.