Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3440356 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LordNapier(m): 2:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Zhul001:
stay strong brother, by God's grace, ur name go fresh into the site
Thanks bro, you can't imagine the type of thoughts wey don go tru my mind. But ma put on a happy face smiley
God is in Control

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2016
*** Singing ***
ENI NI JIMOH OJO NLA
ENI JIMOH OJO OLOYIN
TODAY IS FRIDA, E JE KA LO KI IRUN
JUMAH MEFEEDAH TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Fraiser:
baba take am easy o, anti-child abuse law dey ogun o... btw congrats
Baba oooo dis 1 no b child abuse ooo.na adelebo tin angry grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmichaelO: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2016
@Kbs468 thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by prindu(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2016
ATTENTION PLS ALL UNN PCMS PRESENT!!! I JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM SCHOOL AROUND 12AM, NOTIFYING ME OF AN ERROR LIST PASTED AT OLD LIBRARY UNN. IT CONTAINS NAMES OF PROBLEM CANDIDATES & WE WERE ADVISED TO EFFECT ANY CHANGES ON/BEFORE 11AM SAT 30/1/2016..

PLS PLS & PLS, IF U ARE PRESENTLY AT NSUKKA (OR U HAVE SOMEONE THERE IN OR AROUND THE CAMPUS THAT CAN HELP) KINDLY SNAP THE LISTS WITH A PHONE & PASTE HERE FOR ALL UNN PCMS TO SEE IF AFFECTED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. IT'S VERY URGENT PLS!

THANKS ALL!!!

Cc
Toast224
BoboLIL
Et al

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2016
teemakagu:
No 1 is even givin me a listening ear.... just 1 person did.... nawawo

Sorry bout that, not everyone is capable of answering all questions here that's why it is been ignored.... To avoid giving you a wrong answer and information...

Well, to answer your question, the change of your surname from Lawan to Kagu won't affect you in anyway since you already have the "your record has been uploaded successfully. You can register" message. What it now entails is that during registration you will input your names just as it was uploaded on the portal and during camp registration you effect the correction... Have a similar issue complained to DSA and was given the advice above....

But if you still need clarification, visit ur school DSA.

Sorry for delay in reply.
Sure kbs468 will answer you soon, that is if he hasn't.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Jombojombo:

Leave irrelevancy and get a life.

I repeat, only info about NYSC should be posted here!!!

Some of you still think u ar students, u will see real life after NYSC... use this time for something meaning and not sleeping in Nairaland spreading irrelevancy!

**Shit*

Can some1 pls show this guy the way to the toilet or probably toilets..... Think he really needs to pooooooo....
#LeaveThrashforLawma

You think we don't have a life or something doing? Guy park well and take a chill pill.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:

Any other spiderwoman/man is a counterfiet.Na only u.I was worried o after u dissapeared 4 a long tym and refused 2 cm back.I com dey think say they don catch u 4 d senate building.Thank God u came bak safely.

Now this cracked me up.... Thumbs up rukky. In sha Allah it will be good news from #TeamNaturallyAhead today.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Themmy90:

My dear, it wasn't funny for Superman today oooo. after the war sha, I was told that our names will be included. from a reliable source@DSA office. Naso Spiderman bounce come back ooooooo. lol

Hahahahahaha... You and Rukkyola no go kill pesin I swear...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:22am On Jan 29, 2016
teeblaze23:
I knew it, dis train can't jst move on without someone like me on board.

Finally, UNILAG don free me, jst checked my name on NYSC portal.
GLORY BE TO GOD O.

Dis nyte sleep go sweet like neva before,
D journey don start be dat o, nd I pray, d LORD will see us through it all

This thread had really been helpful, big THANKS 2 all d guys who made it happen. Na u biko

Congratulations... Glad we were able to help in our own little...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 4:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Rukkyola:

chai.The devil wanted me 2 sleep at a tym lyk dis.Thank God u woke me up.Finally saw my name.Never knew i kud dance shoki 2.Ah shoki......My mother must wake up.

The devil is at Manchester..... Lols, pls leave that innocent woman (our mother) to sleep.. Break her the news tomorrow... *plays shoki for her, continue dancing*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Senator Amoduuuuuu, not not even making things clear anymore. Just deliberately making things difficult for family members.

DIARIS GOD O embarassed
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Jamesdman(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2016
As I Don see ma name.. Na God win!!!

It's so beautiful to wake up to this beautiful news. No stress, No drama.

Congratulations to all ma fellow ABUsites whose names were uploaded, and those still expectant.. KEEP THE FAITH, things will workout for the BEST!!!

Mehn, this Convocation go frosh die, as I've been mobilized, gonna convoke with no reservations or negative thoughts. Leggooo!!!!!

CC

daudae1
Zhul001
Rukkyola
Rrankdonga

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ofisa247(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Madamspeaker:
Finally, Unizik uploads... So happy to see my records. Let the preparation continue cheesy
Congrats
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemakagu(f): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Armynu:

Sorry bout that, not everyone is capable of answering all questions here that's why it is been ignored.... To avoid giving you a wrong answer and information...

Well, to answer your question, the change of your surname from Lawan to Kagu won't affect you in anyway since you already have the "your record has been uploaded successfully. You can register" message. What it now entails is that during registration you will input your names just as it was uploaded on the portal and during camp registration you effect the correction... Have a similar issue complained to DSA and was given the advice above....

But if you still need clarification, visit ur school DSA.

Sorry for delay in reply.
Sure kbs468 will answer you soon, that is if he hasn't.
tnx dear.. (sigh)... I appreciate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by xpac01(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
clementy117:

Still not there..I guess I have to wait.
May be. But if you're around yola you can try going to school to contact stundent affairs or admin.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by emitope: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Hi Guys, LAUTECH has uploaded too....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by sabatok(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
emitope:
Hi Guys, LAUTECH has uploaded too....
yp my name is there already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by moh85: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ahmadu Bello University has uploaded theirs....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2016
amodu:
****Entering in the kegite way****

WOWORIWO WOSKELELE

LALATURUKU ILE LO M BO

.. ......... ....... ....

Let me start by congratulating those who joined the league and have the cause to laugh and share their testimonies; FUTA, ABUSITES and co.

I recognise and specially congratulate my wife's namesake, Rukkyola. Is she from Yola

I want to seek for my able and erudite friends; Kbs468 & Greatestman from Allah a reason for them to laugh and share in this flowing testimonies before the end of this special and best of the days of the week; FRIDAY (JUMMAH).

Having said the above, it is pertinent to notify the house of my new role and an impending change in my personality as in becoming a father soon as my gorgeous, glamorous and gem wife is perturient of our baby (ies).

Please rejoice with US

MissOyin (Wunmi) dear thank you and love you
Amin to your intentions towards us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2016
amodu:

Thumbs up baba for this piece.

That reminds me. The issue of laminating results; SOR and certificates. Is it permissible even beyond the scope of NYSC

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468
Armynu
Sent4rina
arcnomec
MissOyin
Dominion92
DTOBS
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Kuchikau
et al

Don't laminate ur original certificate o, in order to avoid story dat touches d heart..

Gud morning.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by clementy117(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2016
xpac01:

May be. But if you're around yola you can try going to school to contact stundent affairs or admin.

I wish I was, I am in Akwa Ibom, but I sent a friend to do that...he did. I don't know what's up.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jtchukwu: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
It's been long I have not seen this guy, 'Dchiefpriest' on this thread, I hope he has seen his name and the gods are not angry with him.

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468
Armynu
Sent4rina
arcnomec MissOyin
Dominion92
DTOBS
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Kuchikau et al
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Good morning GOLDEN CITY!

I've bin unavoidably absent recently cos av bin travelling frm one place to another in d last few days. I've missed alot i thnk. Even as i typ nw, m in kaduna nd wud b heading to osg tomorrow.

To all those who av seen their names, i say a big congratulations, wish u happy preparation nd wonderful service year.

To those who are stil hoping, i pray u all av reason to smile soonest in sha Allah. Keep the hop alive.

Cc:

LogoDWhiz

kbs468

amodu

greatestman

DTOBS

et al..

Special acknowledgement to Rukkyola nd all those wu av bin really active here lately.

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Finally cheesy embarassed
Una good morning... How Una nights
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Rrankdonga(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Jamesdman:
As I Don see ma name.. Na God win!!!

It's so beautiful to wake up to this beautiful news. No stress, No drama.

Congratulations to all ma fellow ABUsites whose names were uploaded, and those still expectant.. KEEP THE FAITH, things will workout for the BEST!!!

Mehn, this Convocation go frosh die, as I've been mobilized, gonna convoke with no reservations or negative thoughts. Leggooo!!!!!

CC

daudae1
Zhul001
Rukkyola
Rrankdonga
congrats boss lol.. omo chop rice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
jtchukwu:
It's been long I have not seen this guy, 'Dchiefpriest' on this thread, I hope he has seen his name and the gods are not angry with him.

cc:
LogoDWhiz
Kbs468
Armynu
Sent4rina
arcnomec MissOyin
Dominion92
DTOBS
Spixytinxy
Greatestman
Kuchikau et al

I hope so, though i saw him sometimes last week.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by tunex23: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
ABU Zaria! all the greatest ABUSITES names don show oooo!! I don see mine, ABUJA camp we are taking over! #teamABU #teamABUJA #teamA16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Good morning beautiful people,how's evry1 doin dis mawnin? If a fellow graduated 2015 and on the Nysc portal 2008 was displayed,what's d consequence of that if there is? And also if a name Ogechi Amara Linda was spelt as Ugechi Amara Linda on Nysc portal what can be done to that as well?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
amodu:

Who is she ooo
whispering.....Sent4rina is a male ooo
No nah... no b senr4rina o...nah katetina7
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
amodu:

Who is she ooo
whispering.....Sent4rina is a male ooo
No nah... no b senr4rina o...nah katerina7
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
amodu:
LogoDWhiz come and see my second grin

lol---na spixytinxy joor...she call me Woman wrapper so i told i will du ma own back. So, she askd dat i do it immediately.. sooo d reason for d Proverb. i av forgiven her anyway,cos she gave me a open check to ask wat i want nd I'm still thinkin. cos i know not yet wat to ask for....

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.