Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3445855 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
#810....grin to all Chelsea personalities in the house...

Sent4rina:
Up chelsea!
Up blues....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yudeeaikay:
Yes you can be taught but how much can you pay. ..

Depends on her asking price...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
Btw, I want to create a Secret Service.

They will be charged with gathering intelligence and reporting to me.
Work closely with EFCC to arrest corrupt officials
Do some secret jobs!

Now that registration will soon start, some corrupt people have planned to import thugs from neighbouring countries so as to unsettle the peace of this country!

Cc: Armynu
Greatestman
Kbs468
Kuchikau
All senators
All Ministers
Previous and current Mr A16
Previous and current Ms A16
All Citizens

You have my support.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kbs468:

Pressy No shaking as no step would he take that won't be corruption exponentially personified but the EFCC and the court are waiting to work hand in hand to deal ruthlessly within the ambit of the law with anyone and everyone found wanting

Okay na!

But you know you can be indicted too.

You have prior to now received bribe from him in the form of the tubers of yam that he gave you!

Tread well o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sent4rina:
Up chelsea!
Blue is the colour
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Armynu(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
DTOBS:

Who is this uncircumcised opposition?...

First it was you trying to overthrown our president, now it is our honourable minister....Mr man, for this great country Na one party system we dey operate....

Kbs468
LogoDwhiz
Amodu
Armynu
shey we no go extradict this guy like this before e come for all our wivesssssssssgringrin

Let's watch him close and probably put him under " thread arrest"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Armynu:

You have my support.

Thank you VP
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Koolmak(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
sydneyboss:
The 2nd of march is not really official I guess, they should move the date forward a bit biko. What time will they use to even do the posting self. Abeg o
Don't let it be moved biko. Guy you need to know the kinda world we are leaving now, we ain't in the 80s. We are talking technology, life being made easier. Do you know that you may have been posted immediately you finished your registration?...its just that the system will be designed in a way that won't let you see it until they enable it...lf l.may recall well, the last batch started printing call up letters 5 days before camp or after registration (not too sure).... but l know it was close.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
SC31:

My day has been good,yours?
mine has been awsome ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fraiser:
ok oya make we settle dis matter unofficialy, u know dis tin na private matter, make we go settle am for inside rum as brothers.. I know won make u lose ur office, as per my twin sis... I go try convince d family on ur behave may b den go consent to d union... Bur we go reach agreement
Hin hon hun hii huyaaa. I laughed in South Korean accent. Na only MissOyin fit understand the laughter.

Yes agreed we settle it out privately is maturely acceptable but you giving me terms and conditions won't work out at all because

1. I didn't ask you to return my 10,000 tubers of yams even after discovering that you didn't actually tendered them to my in-laws-As in Daddy, Mummy and all uncles and aunties, cousins, nieces and nephews inclusive, rather you sold them and kept the money for personal use.

2. It is the money you are now thinking of bribing all principal officers with in order to effect your plans with Shammak.

3. Your Twin sister Fraih is not your younger sister that you could influence her romantic emotional disposition anyhow.

4. I have discovered you, so my plan now is to boycott you and access the family directly since I have used you to gain her attention.

NOW, HERE IS A BREATHER FOR YOU

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY ACCORDING TO MY RULES IN YOUR BID TO SUCCEED WITH YOUR MINISTERIAL AMBITION?

REMEMBER THAT IF ALL THESE I SAID GOT TO (*whispering*) *****Dodo, I believe you know the rest of the story Na

So, I am waiting for your response *standing akimbo and smiling to hear him out as he has his face changed immediately to suggest discomfort*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
spixytinxy:
shocked am blushing, same to u dear
smiles
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Madamspeaker(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its not possible for us to be in camp during easter and easter is around 25 to 27 of march...
So anytime from 2nd,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jayloms: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jus paxing..... undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jummiekay: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Am really worried still can't find my name on nysc website.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
chiefololade:

Contact your village people shaparly!
Hope you're joking sha
lol...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Okay na!

But you know you can be indicted too.

You have prior to now received bribe from him in the form of the tubers of yam that he gave you!

Tread well o
Pressy the 10,000 yam tubers were meant for my in-laws ñi oo over my intention towards Miss Fraih ñi oo but he ended up becoming a fraud in the deal as he said the family doesn't accept bride price not knowing that he just wanted to cajole me ñi kawai

So it's not for official activities at all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by katerine7(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
DTOBS:

my lady, come and sit beside me let's enjoy this match together with pop corn and chilled zobo!!!!
I am with you jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hazard: 28 matches, 1goalsssssssssssgringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by hotman0095(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
i rep the REDS..without the DEVIL @ d bak
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
jummiekay:
what's it there before?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
katerine7:
I am with you jare
thanks my lady
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
gringrin....Chelsea wan kill person ooooooo

1:5
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jummiekay: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
DTOBS:

what's it there before?
No it wasn't there before at all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Yemson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
mschubby:
chei!!! I will just have to take my actions quietly...... Let him continue SPANNING d LADIES... lol
Better realize on time that communication is key before you invite an unexpected d.............. No I have never been angry with you like this b4. So what went wrong with you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fraih:

You're welcome to this Golden city smiley
We have a number of us here too with Ogun as our state of choice, all you need do is do the needful when you are set to register.
Happy Sunday.

I'm sure this is not for Fraiser undecided

Happy sunday Mike wink
Happy sunday Shammak
Happy sunday Kbs468.. I'm watching you oo cool
Happy sunday everyone. smiley
Blessed week ahead.
dont mind him jare my dearest, av seen abuse dat is more dan dat in d course of my opposition against tyranny nd my advocacy for d liberty of all d citizen of dis golden city, I always take such abuse from uncultured nd immature citizen wit good fate... Dat wil not stop me from keepin d activities of d leaders in check
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
jummiekay:
No it wasn't there before at all
has other member of your class seeing theirs? If yes, have you reported that at the DSA? BTW: what school is yours?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dominion92: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fraiser:
na army or police sku u go?

Both of them grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
jummiekay:
Just relax your nerves ok as we often Say-What will be will be.

so if by the end of Tomorrow, you couldn't still find it, then it is orevoir be dat.

By the way, was any name pasted in your school and you saw yours b4?

When did you graduate please?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by walexitouk(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
You need to contact your Mates of there own status on the Senate list and if they can se there own, in the box provided for your Surname, you all of your Names one after the other and the box provided for your Matriculation No. If you are Hnd, you can put space between your Dept and Matric No. (e.g HEET 419). You can try other method and it maybe helpful and thank latter

quote author=jummiekay post=42497862]Am really worried still can't find my name on nysc website.[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Moyenii(f): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fine and you?
LogoDWhiz:

Hi dear!

How are u this wonderful evening!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
sydneyboss:

u cum be the MTN grin
u gorrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.