Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? (27083 Views)

Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos) / Is A 180,000 Naira Job Okay For A Married Man With 2 Children? / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by eipreel(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
FixedRoots:
Hi. I have a confession. Wana hear it?
Yes cool provided it's not mean sad
Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by FixedRoots: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
eipreel:

Yes cool provided it's not mean sad
I've been a quiet observer in the job/vacancies chatroom. I know you are active there and those 'guys' love you. I'd like to recommend a blog post you might like. As I read it, your moniker kept screaming in my head. I'd have pasted the link, but my phone lacks the capacity to do that. Site: www.threeceebee.com. Post title: My Semicolon Tattoo. Enjoy.
Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by eipreel(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
FixedRoots:
I've been a quiet observer in the job/vacancies chatroom. I know you are active there and those 'guys' love you. I'd like to recommend a blog post you might like. As I read it, your moniker kept screaming in my head. I'd have pasted the link, but my phone lacks the capacity to do that. Site: www.threeceebee.com. Post title: My Semicolon Tattoo. Enjoy.
Thank you smiley
Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by check4elems: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Career wise, no human being should allow his or herself to be put in a box due to gender. Do what you love and aspire for greatness in your chosen profession. The key is learning how to balance your work and family life irrespective of what you do.

For me, I would like wifey to be more like a founder, investor and CEO of her own company or self-employed that way she is in control of her time ... among many other benefits.

May God bless you.........

1 Like

Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Acting cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / How To Manage Your Salary Wisely / Developing An Action Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.