Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,103 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Desire For My Woman That Day Written By Paul Morgan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Desire For My Woman That Day Written By Paul Morgan (718 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Hidden Desire By Blair / Short Story: "LOVE'S GRIEF" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Desire For My Woman That Day Written By Paul Morgan by Thestories1234(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
[img]http://www.stories1234.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/story-of-a-man-thinking@www.stories1234.com_.jpg[/img]

I couldn't sleep because something was bordering my soul, it was about 9.30 pm in the night that fateful monday and all the neighbour's doors were locked , I believe some must have already gone to bed by tat time, I didn't have anybody to have a conversation with, it was such a lonely night for me, I was disturbed in my inner spirit.

I strolled out of my small tent to feel the breeze of the air, who knows maybe I will forget my sorrows. The inner me told me that someone special was what I needed at that moment, the angel of my life was who I ought to be with at that particular time , but unfortunately she had travelled out of the country for a training last year, she was the immaculate type , a caring one who can let her life because of me, she doesn't joke with the man of her life..............

and for myself I am a man that sticks to one girl, I don't fancy the idea of having many girls in my life, although my colleague often advise I do chill out with some pretty chicks as the Lady of my life has travelled out of the country, I often refuse the idea. I believe a man should cherished and give respect to the lady he plans to spend his future with.

Anyway she was to be in Nigeria that day, I couldn't reach her through as she was on flight and her phone was in airplane mode...

As I was strolling in open space, I had an instinct to call the love of my life maybe the plane may have landed Nigeria, the breeze on the open space was getting stronger , it's obvious it'll rain , but yet the inside tent was too hot, I quickly went inside the tent and brought out a mat and lay down while dialling her number, her number didn't go through on the first attempt, shit I said to myself , I need to have a conversation with this lady who has stolen my heart away...

I tried the second time all to no avail.....,

The third time wasn't successful as well, I was so eager to speak with this beauty queen.

On the fourth trial, luckily for me , I can hear the phone ringing , I know she would soon pick up, after a couple of time ringing , the call ended being unanswered.

I was exhausted and rested on my pillow as I set for fifth attempt.

After few minutes, I dial her number and she hastily pick it up. my angel was on the line, I can hear her sweet voice speaking to me and the tension in me was reduced, she said she was heading to my place, we chatted on the phone and within some few minutes.

she was at my place, it was the cold monday ever and I hugged her tight like never before, and I can feel peace reign over my soul as I have finally be with my Lover..............

suddenly a splashed of light and water splashed on me, then

OH NO , I WOKE UP ONLY TO DISCOVER IT WAS ONLY A DREAM, I WAS STILL LYING OUTSIDE ON THE MAT WITH MY PHONE ON MY CHEST, I WAS DREAMING UNDER THE HEAVY RAIN....... . How I wish it was true.. . .

That is a write up by Paul Omega Morgan ,it first appeared on www.stories1234.com
You can also submit stories to us and win rewards like recharge cards, gifts and cash....leave a comment if interested.
Re: The Desire For My Woman That Day Written By Paul Morgan by weedy: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Shoro ni yen

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 – Part 2 "Lesson From Part 1." / 19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight / New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.