Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood (44621 Views)

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Ndeewonu: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
change49ja:

You're wrong. Fela was talking about pastors like Ayo Oritsejafor not Father Mbaka.

Without defending any pastor, I STILL THINK YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO FR MBAKA IS! You would be shocked to know who he is!
Honestly, on the last day, there will be so much surprises and wailing...
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by johncreek: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well, Thank God for his achievement... Its not a day job achieving such a great expectancy
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by nworanco(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=36407468][i][color=#770077]A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook.
U called an ordained priest a crook, bcz he spoke against ur wish, U must bear the punishments. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by CyberWolf: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Still like yesterday. Still remembered how I was among the alter boys that served mass during his first mass and also first adoration in 1995 both at GTC,Enugu grin grin grin grin ...How time flies smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by wellmax(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
goundem:
lol, the pastor that turned church to political ground

Yea the moment he spoke against GEJ, you hated the once beloved Mbaka. You are all hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Rawar: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
With God all things are possible! Ooh
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Smartmanager(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
goundem:
lol, the pastor that turned church to political ground
F.Y.I,he is not a pastor. He is a Reverend Father.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by frankcell(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vanquay:
A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings.

"I waka many places in Africa Pastor's clothes na im dey clean pass
It hard for my people to buy soap"

"I waka many places in Africa, Pastor na im dem give respect pass" cry
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI undecided undecided undecided

You get sense at all?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by ArodewilliamsT: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
All i see is a dullard trying to pull off the 'Igbo-hate' toga he is wearing. Like "I don't hate Igbos and Christians afterall i hailed Rev Fr. Mbaka who is Igbo and Christian during his 20 year anniversary".That's his business anyway, we are waiting for his appointments so we pick up our pens, count the number of regional "95%-ers and 5%-ers" for appropriate documentation for almighty posterity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by politicalpastor: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=goundem post=36407843]lol, the pastor that turned church to political ground[/quote

Did Jonathan lose election or not? Mbaka prophecy came to pass just like tunde bakare prophesy the election of m k o aBiola
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by frankcell(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=goundem post=36407843]lol, the pastor that turned church to political ground[/quot

Are you okay?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na him business partner nah, why won't buhari hail n congratulate him
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by frankcell(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
aiyeigba:
Rev father that took money from APC

Are you sure your brain is intact or is it fowl brain that you are using
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
dadaojames:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday showered encomium on Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Centre on the occasion of his 20th year of priesthood.

In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President commended the cleric for what he described as his “extraordinary intrepidity and remarkable patriotism.”

He described Mbaka as a great priest who is not afraid to speak truth, even at the cost of his own life or being hated by those in power.

He said the priest is a remarkable example that religious leaders are the conscience and moral compass of the society.

He said Mbaka rose to the occasion to add his voice in support of good governance and identify with ordinary Nigerians in the face of despair and uncertain future.

“Though honest opinions attract hostility from leaders detached from reality, history would be kind to Father Mbaka for courageously speaking truth to power, even at great risks,” the statement said.

Buhari, who said he was overwhelmed by Mbaka’s sincerity and patriotism, prayed to God to grant the priest more good health, long life and wisdom in the service of humanity.

www.punchng.com/news/buhari-congratulates-mbaka-on-20-years-of-priesthood/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Why him no go congratulate am, na him business partner.
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hizzy:
Iamsynord u de hear them
yes o boss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by seedorfg(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
TaNoid wiil be displeased by this
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by bamipet01: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
May God continue 2 sustain him in his vine yard
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very respectable Fr in the east. A sincere one too. Kudos to buhari for the recognition.

One love
One Nigeria
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by seedorfg(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
TaNoid won't be pleased with this news o, mbaka one of gej opposition

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by astrodome: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Does Father Mbaka include the 5% that PMB will treat like second class citizens? I am confused shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by dasrackhor(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
aiyeigba:
pics or idonblieve ΐτ̅....
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=politicalpastor post=36408996][/quote]

Who is this political pastor

Who told u Mbaka prophesied that GEJ will lose d election Or did u not watch d video Please download now and watch...
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by AlphaDibia(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thunder go soon fire you.. and stop misusing Fela Kuti quotes ode

Vanquay:
A religious Extremist hailing a Religious Crook. Hmm InTreSting

"I waka many places in Africa. Pastors House na Im dey fine pass.
My people dem they live in poor surroundings.

"I waka many places in Africa Pastor's clothes na im dey clean pass
It hard for my people to buy soap"

"I waka many places in Africa, Pastor na im dem give respect pass" cry
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by magaux: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
aiyeigba:
Don't mind him, hypocrite, y won't Buhari praise him? Man of God indeed, Even his own cardinal was against his act, U call urself a man of God, yet u compromised for money, see what Buhari has turned Nigeria into, hope ur happy now mbaka?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by TOWNCRIER2015: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
PMB hope if he speaks against You, just like the way he did against GEJ you will not jail him?
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Neplusultra(f): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Divinehenrich(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
I join well-meaning Nigerians to congratulate Rev Fr Mbaka on his 20th anniversary of priesthood. Fr Mbaka, I duff my cap for you. You are a courageous priest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by SalC: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations to Fr Mbaka.

An advice to Buhari...
He shouldn't think Mbaka is now on his side come what may, Mbaka has no "friend" among the politicians. If he does any thing silly, thesame Mbaka will blast him in adoration ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Sunbellar: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mbaka is a disappointment! Political priest!
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by hilsocial(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
PMB shd take note. Fr. Mbaka has no friend. If after 4 years he doesnt perform , he shd expect worst criticism from him. BTW, I believe PMB will do well.
Vote us out if we dont perform - Fashola,2015.
Flexing 23 hrs steady power supply since June .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Iamsynord:

yes o boss
. Please can we talk on what's app please 08153779260 am an artist
Re: Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
magaux:
Don't mind him, hypocrite, y won't Buhari praise him? Man of God indeed, Even his own cardinal was against his act, U call urself a man of God, yet u compromised for money, see what Buhari has turned Nigeria into, hope ur happy now mbaka?

I'm an easterner, a proud PDP and a Catholic. Truth be told, he condemned GEJ for corruption happening under his nose, while the masses suffered. And in all sincerity these are true facts. Let's stop calling the man of God names because he stood up for truth.

One Love
One Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.