Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB (52651 Views)

Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed / President Buhari Willing To Pay Cash To Boko Haram In Exchange For Chibok Girls / Boko Haram: Buhari Willing To Negotiate- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB by Orthopedical: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
I want to recognize the presence of every graduates here ...
pertinent to the discussions so far,
the UK introduced diploma to us way back and moved on to Bsc only for Nigeria as stagnant as her leaders loves to be to retain the past acknowledgement to date.
the first Tertiary institution in Nigeria was a polytechnic which birthed a university.
so why all this dichotomy.
in my own profession prosthetics and orthotics. Nigeria has only one accredited school to train people on becoming people like myself (Prosthetist/Orthotist). FUTO tried to do the same but have been futile because they are yet to understand what they want ... they changed the name of the department three times, the graduates from there are scattered around with less than 15% of practical sense compared to the monotechnic graduates that can boast of 90℅ practical base on the level of technology nigeria has attained ... they're rather filled with irrelevant theories.
If there is a stop to this on going dichotomy between HND and Bsc, justified salaries would be paid.. I don't care if a Bsc holder can struggle to do the things I can do with my eyes blindfolded, all I want is wages justification. after all I can learn from a Bsc holder... no knowledge is lost or a waste.
Every Nigeria univeraity today is indirectly indebted to Yabatech because she birthed the various ideas and concept all university is built upon...
I don't know why it is even taking so long.
thanks.
Re: Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB by Mellowbaba: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
@ Holandis, u said u dnt blame Pres. Buhari insultn BSC by workn 2wards d discriminatoin, u said he dosnt hav Secondary sch cert. Nao can u c yurslf ?, even d PHD holder n yur family can nt even attain a governrship position and so u av d impetus to lampoon d Nig President. Y ar u concerned? Ar u a polyt graduate? Wl d change turn yur BSC to HND or NCE? Y been selfish, are u scared of standn an interview alongside HND holders? It is not an insult in anyway, things are going wrong and it needs 2b ameliorated. If u ar scared of this progress and enjoying d inferiority of others, then go 2hell or u tear dat paper u call BSC. I dnt thnk u can even withstand a ND 2 student of d sch I graduated from (FEDPOLAD), no matter d BSC u mistakenly, treacherously and subtlely achieve. If u av no contribution 4a progress, go and sleep and stop being contentious and obstreperous. Lastly, stop being an enemy of progress & never place yur progress on d inferiority of others, it rather makes one to retrogress instead. Go and read harder to compete wt Poly. graduates bcs whether u lik it or nt, d disparity, dichotomy or watevr is called wl definetely b smothered in d mud sooner or later. Dnt b offended pls, d truth can nt b precluded nor abrogated. So it nds b told. Tnx.
Re: Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB by Hndholder(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dichotomy is all over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.