Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Hate Politics In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Politics In Osun State (640 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / Why Igbos Are Out Of Mainstream Politics In Nigeria / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Politics In Osun State by Jakanby(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Let me make a confession, I don't like Aregbesola, the self style unusual governor of Osun, but I considered the current political war waging against him a disservice to passion foe development. In my 40yrs on earth and a citizen of Osun, No Governor has embark on massive development than Aregbesola, but since he enjoyed media when the going was good, the PDP faction led by Iyiola Omisore with Seun Àdeoye as media consultant are now using same media to destroy him.

Osun must wake up Aregbesola hater will do worse in coming weeks

1 Like

Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jakanby:
Let me make a confession, I don't like Aregbesola, the self style unusual governor of Osun, but I considered the current political war waging against him a disservice to passion foe development. In my 40yrs on earth and a citizen of Osun, No Governor has embark on massive development than Aregbesola, but since he enjoyed media when the going was good, the PDP faction led by Iyiola Omisore with Seun Àdeoye as media consultant are now using same media to destroy him.

Osun must wake up Aregbesola hater will do worse in coming weeks
its late, jump into bed
Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by Brightology2(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
STC. bt i nr get lite.Buhari wetin dey happen?
Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by seyema(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Nonsense, When you finally become a family man, put your family on fasting through out the period you use to build your own house

1 Like

Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by cornoil(m): 5:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Aregbesola and his party started politics of hate and propaganda in Osun State. He is also been fought with the same weapon they used to come to power. If PDP government were also in his shoe, Aregbesola would ve done worse. Aregbesola embarked on those unnecessary capital projects so as to embezzle Osun State's money and thus he mismanaged the State's resources.

1 Like

Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by Jakanby(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Unnecessary capital project? Are u kidding me?
Re: Hate Politics In Osun State by Jakanby(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2015
seyema:
Nonsense, When you finally become a family man, put your family on fasting through out the period you use to build your own house

Your position is a contradiction, when aregbesola embark on massive constructions, he equally increase salary and emoluments of workers even paid 13month salary. So where is your fasting? Due to shortfalls in revenue both workers and development suffer, and when this is over both will be attended to adequately. No condition is permanent

(1) (Reply)

PDP Officially Broke, Daura Not A Card Carrying Member Of APC - APC / Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria In The Near Future - Catholic Women / We Stopped Shekau From Disrupting 2015 Elections – Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.