Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister (756 Views)

Tinibu, Saraki And Dogara Seated On A Chair And Speaker ADHA Seats On A Mat / Pictures Obama Sister Picked Him Wit. VOLKSWAGEN 27 YEARS AGO (photos) / Obama's Sister, Auma Makes History; Becomes First Kenyan To Ride On The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by skultrick(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
The US president Barack Obama in his historical visit to Kenya has drawn a lot of attention globally. The President sister has made some revealing statements about the life of Barrack Obama.

But is in her speech on why she deserved a ride in the President’s vehicle- the beast- that has her breaking the internet.

My brother, your brother, our son, she said in introducing him.

Auma pointed out that she was worried when Obama told her he was running for President of US back in 2008. He however assured her that he had read the job description and was ready to take up the job. Acknowledging the humility that Obama displayed when he visited Kenya in 1992, she remembers picking him up at JKIA with her small Beetle vehicle.

We ate githeri, omena, chapati, sukuma wiki. She also mentions that Obama even slept on mat in their home.

That’s why he owed me a ride. I picked him up in my beetle when he visited, and two decades later he paid back, gave me a ride in the Beast.

She used the opportunity to thank Americans for trusting her brother to be the President of United States of America; thanked Obama for bringing Global Entrepreneurship Summit(GES) to Kenya, because it showed Africa was the place of infinite possibilities.

Source: http://nigeriainfohub.com/european-union-bans-nigeria-food-exports/
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by natas22: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
A lot of us did it.
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by kamair237(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
But today he is d most powerfull person on earth Afta God....

Dat statement "I use to" tho.....!!!
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by SimpleVili: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
What of GEJ that had no shoe cheesy and president buhari that collected loan cheesy

All this stories

When am ready to contest just remember i had no clothes
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by dave2meek(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
So what's next
Re: Obama Used To Sleep On A Mat - Obama's Sister by tpiander: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Me also.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw GEJ Service Chiefs And PMB Service Chiefs / I Can’t Detach Myself From Buhari, Obj, Others – INEC Boss / Senator Bukola Saraki Donates Rice And Cash To Widows In Illorin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.