Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com (58118 Views)

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by major466(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dajugba:
Let's the probe begin's! As GEJ said; "It will lead to witch hunting." Only those will intellect can understand that. Because Buhari need someone to explain to him what that statement mean. Trust GEJ! Many think He's clueless, but when the time comes, you can tell that Obj as a elderly state man is more clueless, and more corrupt like most of you don't know. If you follow Nig political history, Gej was once a boy to Obj, he only made Gej to run as president to enable him loot Nig in silent without trace, or knowledge of (EFCC) or any financial crime commissioned during his tenure as former president. But due to the fact that Gej got wiser, and saw what him former oga was enjoying, ha... The guy wise up. He changed his mind to be his own Oga. just like Abacha and Ibori. And the only reason Gej him self has not be detained is because, Baba Obj has Said to Buhari in yoruba tone: Buhari! Buhari! How many times did I called you? You better be careful how you probe oh... Because if you plainly, and logical see things from where I stand... GEJ is wise oh... Don't think that boy is stupid! He knows more than me who nurture him politically. For the sake of me not to be implicated, that I shouldn't also implicate you. Please be wise. God Bless Nigeria!
Any body who thinks GEJ is clueless is doing himself injustice. For a smooth man like GEJ to make an Alpha male like OBJ tear his PDP id card is not a joke. ThankGod OBJ has shown the way of indicting people through public publications. By the time GEJ release his book, Nigerians will be shocked at the dirt he will expose against OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by ritmove(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Take it or leave it, This Administration Is A Joke...

Mind you we are reading Buhari's campaign promises line by line, paragraph by paragraph; stanza by stanza..

Nigerians Are Watching Very Keenly..

What a Joke Administration.. And you are reading Campaign promise line by Line...

Atleast for the first time, the citizen have a campaign promise to refer to Not a joke afterall..
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Read only the first paragraph don't need to read any more
II
Buhari just disappointed me now

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
dayo23:
Wailers thread....make I run cheesy
ode alert!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Wailing wailers, when will you guys stop wailing?
another ode identified

3 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by jemir000: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

may be with ur Buhari get sense

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
sureguy02:
Nairaland is heading for the abyss undecided undecided. The mod that moved this thread to the front page should be publicly flogged. What the heck is guardianewsusa
third ode found!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by major466(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
double0seven:
THE BIG QUESTION

Why does Seun or the Mods allow this forum to be used for false propaganda?

It is so clear that this is a fabricated news, yet the Mods and Seun allow it to remain and even allow them to continue on the next one.

There is no smoke without fire.
There's truth to every Fabricated News. -APC e Minions.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by robosky02(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
his excellency "MMANMADU" is in dailema

his shadows (Tunubu and Amaechi) will not make his do any thing cos they'll always drag him back

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by jpphilips(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
OBJ forgot to use same evidence against Buhari when they both contested the presidency in 2003?
when EFCC was a teeth filled bulldog? Even when Buhari nearly threatened to unseat OBJ's annointed Yaradua at the polls in 2007?
give me a break!! OBY is bluffing!!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Nothing to believe in this news. PMB is fearless even his opponents have attested to the fact that the man's integrity is second to none.
ffourth ode identified.

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
ritmove:

What a Joke Administration.. And you are reading Campaign promise line by Line...

Atleast for the first time, the citizen have a campaign promise to refer to Not a joke afterall..

God Bless You For That Last Statement..
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
nitt:
Mtscheew!!

Unintelligent wailers thread

*walks out puffing dat green*
fifth ode located.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by IDRISEEN: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Buhari runs so far the MOST insincere government ridden with confusion, bigotry, and vindictiveness... My facts below;

1)His anti-corruption confusion and lies...
https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

2)His America achievement lies noting my comments/analyses/breakdown of facts in page 2 https://www.nairaland.com/2478091/dont-need-foreign-aid buhari/2#36286769

3)His bigotry and lack of comprehension or analytical skill depicting a failure and inept personality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A
4 ur info,PMB has nothing 2 lose eventhough he failed as ure ishin him,its d masses dat'll feel d impact,so pray 4 him 2 succed,ur hatered 4 him canot cost him anythin dea

In conclusion buhari is confused and a failure so far ...cc after1

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tochstorm(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
TANoids at work.
another ode poked his head.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by jemir000: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
When the hunter is been hunted. I knew this all along. I am just sorry for Buhari worshippers who believed his saintly and agenlic rants. I have said it before, unless Obj's govt is probed i will never believe buhari. Unfortunately, Buhari is worst than obj and gej, at least both will tell you that they are not perfect but Buhari will carry billboard about himself written "BEHOLD A PERFECT MAN LIKE ME, IS THERE ANY ONE LIKE ME IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA AS GODLY AND UNCORRUPT" Every one that believe that buhari is not corrupt is a what? Answers pls

haaaaaa...bros...see finishing!! u finish d Buhari guy...chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by thatiboboy: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is not a wailing wailer matter, if up till now efcc has not called deziani, okonjo, any of gej ministers for a single questioning, then we should all be suspicious. For me I want this government to succeed. if they know all this big men cannot go to jail, let buhari declare amnesty, and all corrupt politicians should refund ill gotten wealth. so buhari can concentrate to deliver on Election promises. unemployed, poor, and people expecting good governance are yet to see expectations.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by ajebuter(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
sureguy02:
Nairaland is heading for the abyss undecided undecided. The mod that moved this thread to the front page should be publicly flogged. What the heck is guardianewsusa

Any news that airs negative views about your sai baba is always unwelcome to una.
You all choose to view your buhari as pious,holy, sinless, sanctimonious and saintly person with no single spot or blemish,abi?

But if news like this should be about GEJ , you would all come online enmasse to comment , condemn and bash.

Someday, una eyes go clear enough to see una sai baba for who and what he really is.

Godwin!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Splashme: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=20pt]Daura President[/size]

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by babestella: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
If this is true, I think Nigerians can see how these army generals loot our country cohesively one after the other and think that civilians are stew.pid. If Buhari probes any past military head of state, then I will know he has started and have the common interest of all Nigerian at heart be you civilian of military or uniformed personnel.

The fraud and looting perpetrated under the leadership of our past military heads of state is beyond believe, the whole noise being made about the past administration is a diversionary tactics to divert attention of Nigerians from looking into their past evil ways.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Jesusloveyou: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:
cheesy cheesy

We know it...

u are right, we already know of it, i tot u saTANist will renovate d lie, is d same old story, but that will not stop ur corrupt hero from going to jail,

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by tyav7: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lies joor
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by fx45(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
vicadex07:
Lie lie which one be guardian new usa? Ibo people and fake/pirated things sha
There's a link for that story... Did you bother to open it and check its authenticity? Whats the connection between that news story and Igbos? You see how hatred and bitterness can turn a man to an Imbeci1e? God have mercy on your miserable soul...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
ajebuter:

Any news that airs negative views about your sai baba is always unwelcome to una.
You all choose to view your buhari as pious,holy, sinless, sanctimonious and saintly person with no single spot or blemish,abi?

But if news like this should be about GEJ , you would all come online enmasse to comment , condemn and bash.

Someday, una eyes go clear enough to see una sai baba for who and what he really is.

Godwin!

Nairalanders and comprehension issues undecided angry Did i talk about the content of the post? Did I say PMB is pious or holy?

I only talked about the source. What the heck is Guardiannewsusa Are you that gullible? So you believe just anything on the internet
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by amshigida: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fake news from a fake source you've done more than this before.news from aggrieved looters
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=IDRISEEN post=36426330][/quote]
Have you ever seen me in your shorthand class
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by FearGodinall: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Any probe short from 1999 can not be ACCEPTED nigerians let's get the job done once and for all.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by jice(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
The beginning of the end.
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
tochstorm:
third ode found!!!!

The good book says "Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him"

I will just let you be
Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Achilies(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
IdisuleOurOwn:

I think they will stop wailing when you guys stop masturbating.

1 Like

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by Jesusloveyou: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
jpphilips:
OBJ forgot to use same evidence against Buhari when they both contested the presidency in 2003?
when EFCC was a teeth filled bulldog? Even when Buhari nearly threatened to unseat OBJ's annointed Yaradua at the polls in 2007?
give me a break!! OBY is bluffing!!
obj is not bluffing, d recycling old news is fake as saTANist

2 Likes

Re: Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com by nattyhero(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
The hands of my sai buhari not that clean, if it was he would have not sent that message to obj

Guilty conscience

Anyway before i conclude matters I must hear from both sides, this is the side of vanguard I haven't heard from the side of my sai buhari so the article might be wrong.

At the end I still love my sai buhari

www.

Youngman as at the last time i.checked it was guardiannewsusa so na where vanguard pass enter this story. Abi na back of tv u Dey watch??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio, Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.