Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,518 members, 7,920,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:01 PM

How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister (734 Views)

I Only Defrauded Them Of N186m – Pastor Arrested For Scamming Members Of N500m / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister / Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister by onismate: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
People have criticized Men of God that they are extorting their members and followers, not forgetting that we all are humans no matter the status and position in the society.
I relocated to a new state. The street I was living had a church and a mosque. It was a student dominated area, many university students lived there. It wasn’t easy for me mingling and trying to make a new friends and companion. But I managed to make a female friend who is so nice and accommodating. Her name was daisy and also a 400 level microbiology student. During one of our conversations, she was telling me of a popular muslim cleric in that street. He was popularly called Afa saheed. He said the Afa saheed is a strong muslim cleric with great powers. I had actually heard about the Afa and many of his works but I was not moved. The last time I checked, it was only faithful Christians that God had given power to do miracles, not Imams and Afas. This my friend told me that the Afa began telling me of how Afa Saheed turned a traditional poisoned liquid medicine to Fanta. As she said that, I began wondering if Afa saheed had turned Jesus Christ, because na only Jesus I know say he did something like that in the Bible in a marriage ceremony; turned water to wine.“So na who come drink the Fanta and how,” I asked. She said she heard it from someone who said she came to meet the Afa saheed for prayers. The Afa told her that her problems was the traditional medicine she drinks at home. The medicine was poisoned by her enemies and that she should go back home, that the poisoned medicine will turn to Fanta which she should take and it would cure her problems. The woman indeed got home and the medicine had turned to Fanta. She took it and was cured.
As she was narrating the story, I felt she was just one of the many gullible people that this kind of con religious leaders dupe a lot. I refused to believe her sef. I had heard so much about the Afa but I refuse to have anything to do with him.
I began asking her why she was telling me about the Afa because she was just advocating for him. “Abi you don visit the man?” I asked. “Me! Tufiakwa. I can’t never visit that kind of person.” She shouted.
“Though there was a time a was experiencing stomach pain, and he(Afa saheed) came with a friend to my house. He just said I should add salt into a cup of water and drink, which I did and since then, I have not been experiencing the stomach pain,” my friend said. “But I thought you said tufiakwa that you will never visit him,” I said to her. She said she didn’t visit him, he was the one that came to her. Na so I laugh, girls shah.I have heard how the Afa extorts money from students for as much as N50,000 to N100,000 for those who want to pass all their courses. And trust students nah, many of them rush to him. Even yahoo boys are not left out.Well we forgot about Afa saheed for that day.
Few days later, daisy came to me crying to me. I asked her what the problem was and she said her junior sister in SS 2 was 2 months pregnant. How come! Who come pregnant her! Daisy said it was hurting because she doesn’t know how to explain the situation to her mother. And her sister was kept under her care. She was threatening to beat or send her out. I told her never to do that. She couldn’t even listen to me. With much whaling, she left my place. In the evening, I went to her place. Then her junior sister was there. She don already over beat the girl sef. he was just shedding tears. I had to calm daisy while she explained who was responsible. Daisy said her sister doesn’t even know who was responsible for her pregnancy out of the 4 guys sleeping with her. “Then let the 4 guys accept the responsibility of her welfare till she delivers and we do a DNA test to ascertain who is responsible,” I said to her. Na so daisy para ooo. “Which pregnancy! She must abort it oooo,” she shouted. She should just encourage her to keep the baby. It was just a mistake. Daisy no wan hear, she no wan listen say “Abortion is dangerous” if not properly done.
2 days later, daisy told me that Afa saheed told her that she doesn’t need to go to any hospital or doctor for any abortion, but he Afa saheed can do something. “Something like what?” I asked her. She said Afa saheed said he knows what he will do and the pregnancy would disappear. “Hahahahahahahahah,” na so I laugh again. Abi this girl dey joke or what. But she was damn serious and believed what the Afa said. She was such a gullible jerk. She said Afa saheed asked her to just bring N25,000 just for it. Na so I look her. So this girl wan carry N25,000 give one con Afa, thief. Is it not better she goes to quack were they would do it for cheaper price. I began wondering, so Afa saheed would just conjure some voodoo and baby wey dey inside womb go disappear. “Abeg I no believe this thing,” I said to her. “You better believe it my brother. Even if you don’t, dat na your business,” she said to me. She said I should I should borrow her N10,000 to complete the money she would give to Afa saheed. I told her that I won’t give her the money. Because it was like intentionally wasting money on con men. She cried and cried begging me to give her the money. Me sef couldn’t stand her tears that I told her I would withdraw money the next day only if she would take me to the Afa, atleast for me to ascertain the safety of daisy’s junior sister and the procedures he would use to carry out the disappearance of the baby.
The next day, I went to the bank and withdrew some money, daisy, her junior sister and I went to Afa saheed’s place. Come see as people, most especially students full there dey wait for Afa saheed. I learnt that period was their exams and they all want to have an A so they had come to see Afa. To score an A, one has to give N5,000. I counted all the people I felt were students, they were up to 56 and multiplied it by N5,000. Chaiiii this Afa is really making a hell of a money with what he was doing. I even heard the guy was building a big mansion in his village and owns 4 cars. For someone who is a primary school dropout making that kind of money.
Well, we waited but couldn’t see him that day which prompted us to come back the next day and we finally met him. The first question I asked was how he was going to make the baby disappear from the womb. He said it’s simple. That he would insert his man his manhood into the girl’s female core to suck out the fetus and before one week, the baby in the womb would disappear.Immediately I heard what he said, I was angry. “Abi shey him manhood don turn syringe wey dem take dey suck fluid, abi the thing don dey do magic” I wondered within me. That was methodapparently having sex with the girl. Na so I begin para oo for their. “For what! Afa why you wan sleep with the girl before you do your magic nah?” I said. Daisy couldn’t say or do anything why I was shouting for the Afa. I just believed people going to him are just gullible. I angrily left the place, daisy followed and began begging me to give her the money that she wants to continue. I told her that I can’t give her my heart earned money to do such a thing. She begged but I never listened. Later that day, I gave her junior sister the money and asked her to do whatever she chooses to but keeping the baby was the best option.
Daisy later told me they used the money I gave to them for the disappearing abortion process. Afa saheed collected the money and did what he did. Well, I began waiting to see if indeed the magic worked. But it was unfortunate that as time went by, the girls belly was getting bigger. I told daisy that what Afa saheed did was not working, that she should take her sister to hospital for pregnancy test so she can’t start antenatal. She didn’t agree with me. I told her to go back to the con man, Afa saheed to collect her money back to register for antenatal for her sister. She refused telling me that Afa saheed said it would work, that that was how it used to be. The belly would become big at first and later go down. But it was unfortunate that it was getting bigger and that was the 5th month.Daisy finally heeded to my advice when she realized that her sister’s tummy was so big and glaring that she was pregnant. 9th month came and her sister delivered twins. Afa don chop money run. The worst part of it was that so many students that gave him money to score an A, some of them failed massively. Dem come dey look for Afa saheed the con man. Afa saheed don run comot for the city. He must have relocated to another city to start start milking new set of people.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1026-con-men-in-the-mosque-the-dubious-means-of-afa-saheed
Re: How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister by wisefizz(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
O GA ooo
Re: How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister by delishpot: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Na den sabi. Some people nor fit learn

(1) (Reply)

We Are Already In Eternal Life / Carbon Dating Suggests ‘world’s Oldest’ Koran Could Be Older Than The Prophet! / Are People Destined To Be Rich Or Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.