Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze (575 Views)

"President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos) / My Hatred For The Kardashians And Their Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze by Godblessyou: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Anambra State president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr. Chris Eluemuno, said yesterday in an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service in Awka that he's not surprised at the way the appointments of President Buhari is going, saying it shows the president's deep rooted hatred for the Igbos..

I said it during the campaigns that General Buhari does not like Igbo people and it is happening now with all the appointments he has so far made since he came into office on May 29. He appointed five service chiefs and there is no Igbo man, even though Igbo have qualified people to occupy the positions. His party has completed the selection of principal officers in the national assembly and despite the fact that the speaker, Mr. Yakubu Dogara made case to apply the federal character in allocating the offices, the president jettisoned it through his intervention and left Igbo APC lawmakers out.

He also exhibited his vindictiveness during his recent visit to the United States of America, USA, when he travelled with only governors from his party, leaving out governors from the opposition parties.

He was also quoted as saying that he would favour those who voted for him and our position is that there is no way the president should expect all Nigerians to vote for him in the last presidential election.That statement contradicted Buhari’s earlier stand that he belonged to everybody and belonged to... Read more

GET THE FULL STORY HERE

1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze by KingKonga: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmm
Re: President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze by Unsad(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sleep
Re: President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze by mdbissalla(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Godblessyou:

You are not being sincere to your self, let me ask you pls:

1. how many appointments has he made so far?
2. how many appointments are left to be made?
3. what are the nature of the appointments?
4. those appointed, are they due/qualify for such appointment?
5. what will you have done if you were to be the president?

pls open your eyes and use your senses, don't be deceived by those irresponsible politicians
Re: President Buhari's Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbos - Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Like jonathan gave a hoot bou the hausas and yoruba while in office ryt they there dey cry wolf onto do me i do u matter
Karma on d east and south south

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s Girlfriend, Bonang Matheba As She Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Lol. Drake Isn’t Finished With Meek Mill Yet, S... / Boring Shit : Kim Kardashian's Selfie Book, Selfish, Has Only Sold 32,000 Copies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.