Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again (33997 Views)

Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by sweatlana: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Timaya is as guilty as sin. He has no moral

A few years ago he was in a mess for sleeping with a married woman!
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Applaner: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abey mek dis Timaya quick marry .
see how girls de line up for him
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by SmartMugu: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
“Timaya sleeps with women promising that he wants to have a baby with them. Someone I know had a baby by him and then had to abort it because he denied the baby. If he raped you, you should go file charges.”

How could someone have a baby by him and abort the child after the delivery ? Like she killed the child? Because that is not abortion after the baby is born. Lies.
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by DTOBS(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pishures or idonbilivit! undecided
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
timaya is the new bill cosby undecided
No, he's not. In comparison to Cosby, he's a huge learner.
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by beyoncausme: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
timaya only u.....
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by akigbemaru: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
timaya rape scandal
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
2kor:
Anyway I may or may not be true,but I know in 2007 when timaya came to my school in awka to perform,he and his dem mama soldiers allegedly raped some female student(forefully slept with dem) because he was a star..d chicks dem bin dey trip for d crew sha...maybe dem enjoy am..who knows....but mk una still go Google "2kor ghetto" and check d dope ibo punchlines

Damn...Nigerian "males" are pure Animals! Bastards!

That Timaya will meet his waterloo one day. Bloody rapist like 80% of Nigerian "males"
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Georgekyrian(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Liars
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Ultrame(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
We are waiting for their singles.
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Georgekyrian(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
There is no smoke without fire! This one no be set up.

Timaya has jst bn confirmed a rapist...He should be publicly castrated undecided

Its just sad that some won't believe these girls cos they are nobody compared to Timaya who is a star, and they feel he can get whatever he wants, whenever he wants it!.. Some will even call these babes attention seekers.. #blackmanMentality angry
Midolian u are the one dat possesses #blackmancheapmentality# timaya love pussy, but if u know him too well, he can never rape a girl even if them they host meeting for coven in their village against him.. He raped none of this girls, Sheillah(missfamous) is still the one beside this, pls pay close attention.. U may not be a fan, but knw it that he has big value, than that of a rapist..
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Georgekyrian(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
elampiro:

Do these women not have names? Are they faceless?
bo help me ask the harlots..

1 Like

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by chigoizie7(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Woooow!!!!!!,

Who are these ladies?

Who is shella b?

Is shella B trying to solidify her accusations by bringing in new pawns to tag along?

D last lady said, timaya cajoled her friend into having a baby for him, please is that also a "RAPE"?

U, as a young lady that was cajoled into becoming a baby mama, don't u have core values as an African woman? Shame on u.

As for the other lady that said he pushed him away, shame on u too, as I don't know what u were doing with him in a secluded area when he Is not your husband in d 1st place.

As for shella B or whatever u call ur name, please ans dis questions.

*as an aggrieved rape victim who is so determined to get justice, why didn't u report to te police the moment u left te hotel room,(what were u even doing in a hotel room with a man that Is not your husband in the 1st place).what were u expecting? Prayer session?

*u didn't go to the police, neither did u go to the hospital to ascertain the forceful penetration. No, u didn't , instead u resort to milking a man u agreed to open ur pu!ssy for. And when he ddnt give in to ur cheap blackmails too, u decided that it will get messy for him, why are u so heartless?

*since no one believed ur kork and bull story, u decided to bring in two other ladies to support ur evil plans,

Now, as for Timaya, blame u very well, for being so classless , for me, u re just a cheap HE-goat looking for every available she-goat to mess with. I mean, who sees and furcks a demented bleached skin lady? I don't have money like u do, I am not famous like u, but hey, I ve got class,
Don't think I will give u a soft landing.

To have had such an awful taste in women? Timaya, there is 80% possibility that u raped some, u got some pregnant and denied them. Some restrained u.

Any man dat "lust" on a mad woman , can as well rape a sane woman with slight opportunity,TIMAYA fix your mess.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by MrCork: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
angieberry:
As in ehn... Like 20 more girls will soon come out to say the same thing... just be watching undecided

^^^^^aint u a stripper?? ..... SWEEERY WE NO YOU!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by dinachi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
This lady is just acting in consort with sheila b the first hoe. That is the way they operate in America. They exchange information among themelves and build a water tight story and when the money comes they share.
It is a sting operation to scam Timaya!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kai timayaaaaaaaaaaaa,you just dey yadi lo,I tire for you o,vickyrotex you better be careful with him,dat your small bonga fish yansh we no dey sidon for one place
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Pavore9: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
omarky:
The fear of women is the beginning freedom(wisdom)........... They are so powerful, they can make or break you........... Timaya, Olorun a yo e ninu eleyi to ko si o.

That is what men fail to understand, some keep getting attracted to Delilahs of this world that would make a mess of what they struggled for. He who is wearing white keeps off from palm oil, not the other way round!
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by hugoranking(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
see hustling, hustlers must succeed IJN laff don turn my brazilian hair to iron sponge
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by midolian(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Well not that I have any love for Timaya but where and when did he rape these girls? One must ask pertinent questions because some of these girls have sold themselves short.
thst one sef dey. I know how these girls melt weneva they sight celebrities.

Buh You know Timaya didn't deny sleeping with the first girl. Only that he didn't admit he raped her, which is xpected of any man. I just don't trust that timaya. He looks like a beast to me. Lol
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by IceDude(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why are some women so shameless? undecided....Make una leave my guy jor!
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by ayaside(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
"Bill Cosby Junior"? sad
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
thst one sef dey. I know how these girls melt weneva they sight celebrities.

Buh You know Timaya didn't deny sleeping with the first girl. Only that he didn't admit he raped her, which is xpected of any man. I just don't trust that timaya. He looks like a beast to me. Lol
Be that as it may bro, but the fact is "men cower at the pure sight of pus.sy". Whoever doesn't is gay.

Hope you read what that lady posted about pushing Timaya off her, tell me, if you want help or advice about your music career is a hotel room the best place to get it? Shouldn't the studio be the place for such?.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by VickyRotex(f): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Kai timayaaaaaaaaaaaa,you just dey yadi lo,I tire for you o,vickyrotex you better be careful with him,dat your small bonga fish yansh we no dey sidon for one place

You don smoke burnt jollof weed again abi? Iyangbali, quit smoking angry angry angry
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

You don smoke burnt jollof weed again abi? Iyangbali, quit smoking angry angry angry
na advice I give you,make timayansh no go finish that your tiny yansh with that him cursed preek
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Geezy4real(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
the love of ukwu is the beginning of rape - vizkiz (2015)grin
LOL...ukwu!!!
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by midolian(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
brainpower:

Guy, it is very very very obvious that they are lying. Even the first lady has been confirmed to be a complete attention seeker. So if the first one isn't true, why should the second and third. We tend to believe them because of sympathy. In the previous thread I blamed Timaya for even sleeping with her in the first place. Girls are fond of taking advantage of men nowadays because of how the law favours them and how society see them as weaker Sex yet when thesame thing happens to the guy, we don't bother. Just because Timaya confirmed to have slept with her, that's why these other ones are coming out. It's confirmed that he sleeps around but the second person claimed it didn't happen while the third is hearsay.
Timaya didn't deny sleeping with the first lady. Only dat he didn't say he raped her...and u don't xpect him to say he did
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by sugarcherry(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
I smell some collabo.Allegation..I wonder why someone who can get girls as many as he wants go ahead to rape girls! Nay..And all ye accusers why not sit ya ass dow.,why follow him to a room under close doors...Cus you girls simply wanna role with a celeb..But if he dud tho,Dea with it and learn to sit yo Ass down in ya mama house!! undecided undecided
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by midolian(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
joseph1832:
Be that as it may bro, but the fact is "men cower at the pure sight of pus.sy". Whoever doesn't is gay.

Hope you read what that lady posted about pushing Timaya off her, tell me, if you want help or advice about your music career is a hotel room the best place to get it? Shouldn't the studio be the place for such?.
lool..No! Our babes are desperate na. Desperate eyes/heads don't see/think well.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by tayoxx(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
season of rape o ...I go rape you o
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Dragonking: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
sweatlana:
Timaya is as guilty as sin. He has no moral

A few years ago he was in a mess for sleeping with a married woman!

Is he the only one that has slept with a married woman? Abeg free the guy joor
Re: Rape: Two Women Accuse Timaya Again by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
This Is seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing / Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.