Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! (2632 Views)

When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Buhari Please Pay Armed Forces We Are Exhausted Here.??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
hakanai:
@OP If truly your are a military man ,i hail you!!! We appreciate every effort your people put to protect and make Nigeria better. Again it will be sad if your story is true and will be wrong that you are not paid your allowances. The nation owes you that.
It will be wrong for anyone to simply dismiss such complaints with ease. We should all be mindful people use this medium often because it provides some level of anonymity.As such some Military men maybe doing same.I hope the persons in government or leadership of the army look into it sooner,regardless if it is a lie or not.

Long Live the Army
Long Live the FGN
Long Live the great people of Nigeria
Long Live our great NIGERIA

Sai Baba - PMB cool cool cool

Good God bless you.you spoke well.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by omenka(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:

Why not find your fact from any serving soldier before say rubbish f001 and FYI I am not a party to any political party PDP and APC are all criminals and selfish
I think you are the bigger criminal here. I have a couple of persons in the army and they have been paid since 27th.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
I think you are the bigger criminal here. I have a couple of persons in the army and they have been paid since 27th.
You are a beast and a liar from the pit of he'll
May God forgive you all your lies
No NIGERIAN ARMY SERVING SOLDIER HAVE BEEN PAID JULY SALARY OK
GET YOUR FACT RIGHT
WE FIGHT HERE ON HUNGRY STOMACH BOKO HARAM CHASE US LIKE RATS
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by idu1(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:
Make una help us beg buhari ooooo
You are mad. U need urgent attention....

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
idu1:
You are mad. U need urgent attention....
U are a bagger
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by walemoney007(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:

shege
if I catch u walahi Na monkey jump u go do...
mr man from agbor,are u for Nigeria or against Nigeria
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by omenka(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:

You are a beast and a liar from the pit of he'll
May God forgive you all your lies
No NIGERIAN ARMY SERVING SOLDIER HAVE BEEN PAID JULY SALARY OK
GET YOUR FACT RIGHT
WE FIGHT HERE ON HUNGRY STOMACH BOKO HARAM CHASE US LIKE RATS
Your forebearers and those that would come after you are the beasts from hell. Useless orangutans like yourselves are the ones peddling undiluted lies with the hope of swaying public opinion against the state. May the poverty and misery you wallow in linger in your life and that of your family. You are a rat indeed and the only thing chasing you is indeed hunger, since the crumbs urchins like you get from pdp's dining table are no longer falling off the table.

Dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by omenka(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove please take down this useless thread and ban the op for violating Rule 8.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
Your forebearers and those that would come after you are the beasts from hell. Useless orangutans like yourselves are the ones peddling undiluted lies with the hope of swaying public opinion against the state. May the poverty and misery you wallow in linger in your life and that of your family. You are a rat indeed and the only thing chasing you is indeed hunger, since the crumbs urchins like you get from pdp's dining table are no longer falling off the table.

Dumbass.
I pity your cursed generation

May your political career lead you to your doom
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Ishilove please I mean no harm just pouring out my pain here
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by omenka(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:

I pity your cursed generation

May your political career lead you to your doom
Go to hell in ten different ways. Oponu jatijati.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
Go to hell in ten different ways. Oponu jatijati.
God bless you
You are not among my problems. Try come fight boko haram u go understand
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
babaa re ni oloriboo. Bastard!
lol... oti dun werey
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by midolian(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
justified19:
lol... oti dun werey
na so na! I b nupe guy..I ve bn in a yoruba town for over 20yrs, and I know that language shldnt be used @ all. U can always make ur points without cursing pple unnecessarily. Plus, u never can tell who u are cursing. Its even sad you are yoruba

B4 I forget, baba re ni werey! grin
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
na so na! I b nupe guy..I ve bn in a yoruba town for over 20yrs, and I know that language shldnt be used @ all. U can always make ur points without cursing pple unnecessarily. Plus, u never can tell who u are cursing. Its even sad you are yoruba

pls no insults I am passing a message to president buhari and chief of army staff and finance chief on the army
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
For you omenka

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:

lol...sorry bro...apologies. u funny tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
I beg who don get alert
1 div don pay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo / Ambode’s Wife Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise —african Church Bishop / Breaking News: Ambode Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.