Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50681 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
In the society and social media at large, guys are quick to condemn and bully ladies, calling them all sort of names for their acts. However, we should not always blame guys for treating ladies with disdain but vice versa supposed to be the case.

On this very forum, we have seen some dumb skull ladies who tag someone like Tosyne2much a misogynist just because he doesn't hesitate saying the truth no matter what the implication and crucifixion it may bring forth afterwards. This is because they hate hearing the truth.

Briefly, I shall discuss things ladies do that make guys tag them hungry babes.

1. They see it as guys duty to recharge and subscribe on their lines

An average Nigerian lady is so lazy that her brain is so centred to believe her financial pressure should be mounted on guys. You see them depending on guys for ridiculous things such as data bundle, recharge cards and many more. Guys tag ladies of this nature as hungry ladies.

2. They become moody If the guy has not credit their bank account

I have seen situation where ladies become extremely moody if a guy fails to keep his promise of sending money to their account. They resort into annoying and boring attitudes doing chat by giving monosyllabic response.

3. They hate the Idea of doing dutch on dates

I shake my head most especially to hungry Nigerian Ladies who believe all dates must be sponsored by guys. They believe the idea of doing dutch on dates must be scrap.

4. They deny him sex if he fails to drop money

Some ladies have this notion that guys can only have access to their kitty-cat if only he drops money on such occasion. If that is their notion, then why can't they resort into prostitution?

5. They see all rich guys as husband material

There's nothing bad seeking financial security when going on a date with a dude but some ladies see every rich guys as husband material even if their money was made from robbery, yahoo yahoo and rituals. Ladies with this belief are synonymous to hungry girls.

6. They request for gifts in every occasion

Hungry Ladies believe guys must offer them gift on every occasion aside their birthday which includes independence day, new month wishes, festive reasons and even traditional celebration like sango day. The most annoying thing is during the guy's birthday, they purchase "tokunbo" boxers, singlets and handkerchief as a gift for him.

7. They always look for car lifts

This attitude is common to hungry ladies who always look for someone with car to pick them. Sighting them is easy on the road side as they put on heavy make up, dark specs and all that. The moment any big jeep park few metres from their position, you will see them chasing the jeep like jaguar.

8. They eat like glutton on a date

Guys detest ladies who eat as if there is no tomorrow when on a date as they are seen as hungry girl. Some of them go as far as ordering foods (take away) for their friends, family members, siblings, and enemies.

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
9. They are quick to Rubbish and Bash Nairaland guys

They often say they are only here to catch, therefore, no guy here is worth dating. They see every guy here as a dude who has no ambition, dreams and goals offline

10. They Ask for Monetory Promise Before They Open Their Legs

New generation girls have been programmed in such a way that their brains are wired to believe that sex is a favour, so they use it as a manipulative tool to extort money from guys. You will even hear some of them boastfully saying a guy cannot even see their bra, not to talk of what they have under their skirts, in as much as he has not spent to their satisfaction

Make I add this bonus

11. They only message you when they need financial assistance

You should have quite a few number of them in your BBM or whatsapp list. Even if you update, "I'm at the point of death" as status, they won't even care to ask what prompted you to have posted such a terrible update. But when they post you, you should be sure that they need to renew their BIS or need to recharge their phones

This reminds me of a lady who deleted me from her BBM for failure to send her MTN N50 credit she needed to make an urgent call. Oooboi !!!!, the next thing I saw was, this contact is no longer in your list

May God deliver us from ladies of nowadays, and may He open our inner eyes to decipher the few good ones from the over populated ones flooding the nation

Good girls are getting close to extinction

They are so confused that I doubt if God Himself understands them cool

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by INTROVERT(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
They get annoyed if dey dnt call...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by shaiba(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
And what about the Guys? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=30pt]Immediately they sight money in your wallet, they become money-sick. They'll surely request for financial favour sooner or later.[/size] sad

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Whizzcute(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by hahn(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool

Na space you book soo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wrisbangle/wristwatch and tosyne2much, both of you should keep on deceiving yourselves.

You guys would chat offline and create topics together, then when one of you decides to create a topic on this section, the one creating the topic will alert the other guy.

So immediately one of you creates the topic, the other one will book space and post his Already Prepared comment directly under the original post. Just to get cheap likes.

Mtcheeeeeew....... Absolute Crap!

47 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
hahn:

Na space you book soo
Baba I don rush book space ooooo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by jrerico1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spot on
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They are quick to Rubbish and Bash Nairaland guys

They often say they are only here to catch so, therefore, no guy here is worth dating. They see every guy here as a dude who has no ambition, dreams and goals offline

10. They only message you when they need financial assistance

You should have quite a few of them in your BBM or whatsapp list. Even if you update, "I'm at the point of death" as status, they won't even care to ask you what prompted you to have posted such a terrible update. But when they post you, you should be sure that all they need to renew their BIS or need recharge card

grin grin grin. Number 10 on point. Chai shey make I say e no go better for chinwe

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Heeeeeeehehe.......you are so on point...grin

Thumbs up dearwink

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by peeparty(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
mk I sing vanish I dey come..
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy lol if u guys continue giving these ladies money ehn dy will wreck ur future. No future ambition, investments or savings, if they want to insult u let them @ least u still av ur cash with u grin

I will nuh lie those girls care only about ur money, if u can't give them again, they wil just move on to the next guy. Guys be wise nd think of ur family nd future. Sha not all ladies re hungry if u search for hungry ladies get ready to be starved cheesy

Wristbangle nd Tosyn2much weldone ooh

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:
Wrisbangle/wristwatch and tosyne2much you guys should keep deceiving yourselves.

You guys would chat online and create topics together, then when one of you decides to create a topic, the one creating the topic will alert the other guy.

So immediately one of you creates the topic, the other one will book space and comment his Already Prepared comment directly under the original post. Just to get cheap likes.

Mtcheeeeeew!

Congratulation. If you are pained, kindly swerve to hell>>>>>.

What about u, father and mother of several personalities (Regurgitated Transgender )

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by TheUmmah: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin

And so it begins! Anyway make the op and most goons try hustle hard so that una fit turn these problems 2 little ones 4 una side! After all if you dey roll with hungry biatches you must be hungry 2! You can tell a lot about a nigga from his biatch as they say! Next!

P.s barcode lounge launch was the bomb! Reminisce, rayce and dj humility murdered it! Epic! Kd city thanks 4 the turn up! Tgif loading...

6 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by chidiebere2020(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
embarassed
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Young03(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmm..
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
What I find repulsive and don't understand is this mindset most Nigerian women seem to have adopted that it's a man's responsibility to see to their every financial needs.

To the average Nigerian lady out there, a man must lavish money on her to be taken serious or seen as impressive.

There's a need to enlighten our women that economic hardship in Nigeria is not an exclusive plight to them only but its bedevilling men alike. Men and women have equal potentials to becoming successful so the notion that guys always have money to splash should be abandon.

How many of our women has ever bothered to ask or find out the source of the wealth their boyfriends spend on them? Do they even care? And some of them actually do take guys for fools and that irks me the most. You meet them today and they start claiming to be in love prolly because they realized you got potentials or a well-to-do. Like seriously you mean you couldn't love any of the guys you've known all along?

While men are working their asses off and hustling to better their lives, most of these ladies just rest their asses at home waiting for a wealthy man to come date and marry them. A man they'd suck his resources dry and when dumped tomorrow they cry their usual blue murder of after everything I did for him. Nonsense.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Abayor7: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
make i also bookspace jare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
What I find repulsive and don't understand is this mindset most Nigerian women have adopted that it's a man's responsibility to see to their every financial needs.

To the average Nigerian lady out there, a man must lavish money on her to be taken serious or seen as impressive.

There's a need to enlighten our women that economic hardship in Nigeria is not an exclusive plight to them only but its bedevilling men alike. Men and women have equal potentials to becoming successful so the notion that guys always have money to splash should be abandoned.

How many of our women has ever bothered to ask or find out the source of the wealth their boyfriends spend on them? Do they even care? And some of them actually do take guys for fools and that irks me the most. You meet them today and they start claiming to be in love prolly because they realized you got potentials or a well-to-do. Like seriously you mean you couldn't love any of the guys you've known all along?

Why men are working their asses off and hustling to better their lives, most of these ladies just rest their asses at home waiting for a wealthy man to come date and marry them. A man they'd suck his resources dry and when dumped tomorrow they cry their usual blue murder of after everything I did for him. Nonsense.
And here comes Prof Ronald4lif

Respect be unto you, sire cool

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Must you do this undecided.......@least someone sat nd thought just to compile that list, and u calling it "crap"[sup][/sup]
Niklausa:
Wrisbangle/wristwatch and tosyne2much you guys should keep deceiving yourselves.

You guys would chat offline and create topics together, then when one of you decides to create a topic, the one creating the topic will alert the other guy.

So immediately one of you creates the topic, the other one will book space and comment his Already Prepared comment directly under the original post. Just to get cheap likes.

Mtcheeeeeew....... Absolute Crap!

8 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by bqlekan(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
11 They will bash op for creating a thread like this.. grin Nice write up bro

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
And here come Prof Ronald4 lif

Respect be unto you, sire cool

Maximum respect to my bigger boss. You too much.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?

11 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
What I find repulsive and don't understand is this mindset most Nigerian women seem to have adopted that it's a man's responsibility to see to their every financial needs.

There's a need to enlighten our women that economic hardship in Nigeria is not an exclusive plight to them only but its bedevilling men alike. Men and women have equal potentials to becoming successful so the notion that guys always have money to splash should be abandoned.

Why men are working their asses off and hustling to better their lives, most of these ladies just rest their asses at home waiting for a wealthy man to come date and marry them. A man they'd suck his resources dry and when dumped tomorrow they cry their usual blue murder of after everything I did for him. Nonsense.

Well said brother. It pains me when ladies chase rich dudes without considering the effect of the illegal routes they get their wealth from and even vehemently deny such guys when caught in such act but nowadays the situation has change wheels.

Long time my brother. How are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?
My crush final dropped a comment on this thread cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by oladeledave: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits Of Walking

An average Nigerian will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

Read More

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy lol if u guys continue giving these ladies money ehn dy will wreck ur future. No future ambition, investments or savings, if they want to insult u let them @ least u still av ur cash with u grin

I will nuh lie those girls care only about ur money, if u can't give them again, they will just move on to the next guy. Guys be wise nd think of ur family nd future. Sha not all ladies re hungry if u search for hungry ladies get ready to be starved cheesy

Wristbangle nd Tosyn2much weldone ooh

grin cheesy cheesy grin. Thanks deedy.

Wonderful advice ma'am. It's better to stay single with the little cash @ hand than boasting with a yellow pawpaw and end up a maga
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Congratulation. If you are pained, swerve to hell>>>>>.

What about u, father and mother of several personalities (Transgender looomo!)
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.