Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,806 members, 7,909,100 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? (11640 Views)

TEN WORLD'S FRIENDLIEST Countries....canada Is 4th / Malta Is My Dream Country, Who Can Help Me Get There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by mrcharlott(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2009
I have been dreaming about Canada for so long and i want this dream to become reality, So i need someone reliable and trust worthy to help me through the process. I have my International Passport ready and some money to process the journey, but I'm afraid of fraud, people are so desperate when talking about money. Can anybody help me out? in terms of accommodation there and Visa processing,
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
how do u intend to embark on this journey? u wanna come in and claim refugee or wat? r u educated? if yes, in wat field
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by BabaDibia: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2009
yes i can fit help you to go to canada or any order abroad if you are intrestine and if you are serios abaut it. give me a coll at 08032932758
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by stkris(m): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2009
mrcharlott. . what u really need to do is visit the canadian official immigration portal http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp read up on whats involved in each format of immigration to canada, and determine which one fits you most. the more info u'r equipped with, the better your chances.

whatever u do, DO NOT contact a "travel agent" .concentrate on the process n follow it up on your own. folks on this forum will be happy to put u through if u get confused at any point.

bout the accomodation, i think thats kinda secondary right now. just worry about the process first. good luck

1 Like

Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
The canadian high commision will help you get there, ciao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by mrcharlott(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
I have serious problem about my education, I only have my O'level as of now but if i have opportuinty of traveling first then i'll later pursue my education career, So i want to know if the Visa will be issued with my level of education? pls tell me what to do at this junction, cos i don't want to lose my money.  Thanks to Nairalander.
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by bigbumper(f): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
mrcharlott:

I have serious problem about my education, I only have my O'level as of now but if i have opportuinty of traveling first then i'll later pursue my education career, So i want to know if the Visa will be issued with my level of education? pls tell me what to do at this junction, cos i don't want to lose my money. Thanks to Nairalander.

Educated people are not getting a look in at the moment due to the global credit crisis, the people they need for now are those in the trade such as Carpenters, Plumbers, Bricklayers, etc, so you might be in luck. Check out the website someone posted and do the legwork yourself.
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2009
@poster u havent finished an@wering Hotstepper and also follow what st-kris posted above.

Pls tell me what to do at this junction
turn to ur rite and read d sign post - lol
cool
i bet u meant to say juncture
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by spoilt(f): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2009
brein:

i bet u meant to say juncture

hehehe ehe ehe hehe!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2009
@spoilt, why did u screamed? I wasnt actualy criticizin d poster , jst sum sort of correctn, clda bin a typographical error. Now corect me. Eh eh he!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2009
Why would anyone want to go to Canada sef, Canadians are very strange people. Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Canadian. shocked tongue
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2009
OgidiBOY, Are u in any-way related to Van damme? How cum u distract d attention of dis thread with sum celebrity scope, huh. ' tongue
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Pataki: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why would anyone want to go to Canada sef, Canadians are very strange people. Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Canadian. shocked tongue
Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Canadian? NO!

He is actually from Brussels Belgium. wink
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by mrcharlott(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2009
Thanks to nairalanda but i haven't got answer to my question, Can someone put me through the normal process i'm to follow??
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

hahaha!! i agree lol!!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
I'm gland someone finally agreed with me grin, I'll be back later with all my canadian jokes
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by ijawgirl: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2009
Why would anyone want to go to Canada sef, Canadians are very strange people. Jean-Claude Van Damme is a Canadian.

gosh Americans are so ignorant abt Canada. Canada is far better than the US
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2009
hi ijaw girl,

really lol how?? I've never heard this before, except maybe from a person who moved to Canada from a place that wasn't so great and sees it somehow as the "land of opportunity." (I had a polish friend say this abt china, well, she moved from poland, so ya it was to her, )
Anyway, I have fam that lives in Canada (not much) and a few friends of course from there. My aunt had to move to there a long time ago bc of her ex husband, but they don't like it too much, just never moved back I guess. Perhaps its the cheap healthcare lol!! I wouldn't want to live there. Culture is totally diff. Are you originally from Canada?? Which part?? and Where did u live in the US? Just wondering? Im sure that has something to do with ur reasoning behind ur idea that Canada's far better wink
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2009
before I get attacked, lol! I did LOVE living in China while I was there, and it can be a land of opp in many cases. I was in no way bringing down china, I will return many times to see all the fab people I grew to love there. I was just pointing out that when we leave a place (like poland) that doesn't offer much, and go somewhere that seems to have it all, we close in and think it the end all be all,

That said, To the poster, I know nothing abt immigrating to Canada. I have helped some friends get here. Each case is diff of course. All the best to you on ur endeavour!!!

Cheers!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by blackspade(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2009
Canada has an extremely high standard of living (3rd highest standard of living in the world), and it's still improving.

Rank Country HDI

1. Iceland 0.968 ▲ +0.001
2. Norway 0.968 ▲ +0.001
3. Canada 0.967 ▲ +0.002
4. Australia 0.965 ▲ +0.002
5. Ireland 0.960 ▲ +0.002

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2009
@tiffcisco, my 1st question to is "have u gone 2 canada urself"? cuz 4get about what you hear from people cuz ppl tend to be bias.

u call their health care CHEAP ehhh, does US have any?

apart from their cheap health care, CANADA is far beta than US, try visiting dere

a study by the an american sef ranked CANADIAN EDUCATION as the best in NORTH AMERICA, 4GET  US and its ivy league kiniko cuz havard had a debate with Uni. of Ottawa couples of years ago and they bearly survived.

Canad gat lesser skool but all standardized, a whole big TORONTO gat only 3 universities while in US up to 10 in one city, lol

Take a trip dere and only sum1 who is netural and have been to both countries can make a good argument and he/she must have done a good analysis,
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 5:02am On Mar 25, 2009
Hotstepper:

@tiffcisco, my 1st question to is "have u gone 2 canada urself"? cuz 4get about what you hear from people cuz ppl tend to be bias.

u call their health care CHEAP ehhh, does US have any?

apart from their cheap health care, CANADA is far beta than US, try visiting dere

a study by the an american sef ranked CANADIAN EDUCATION as the best in NORTH AMERICA, 4GET  US and its ivy league kiniko cuz havard had a debate with Uni. of Ottawa couples of years ago and they bearly survived.

Canad gat lesser skool but all standardized, a whole big TORONTO gat only 3 universities while in US up to 10 in one city, lol

Take a trip dere and only sum1 who is netural and have been to both countries can make a good argument and he/she must have done a good analysis,

Ok um firstly, I have gone, but, wwasn't that impressed. Dad had a meeting, I went, yeah!

Secondly, I think they have fabulous health care. Not cheap as in bad hunnie, cheap as in affordable to all citizens. I have great health care bc I can afford it here. Many cant, and they are not so fortunate when they get sick and have to depend on free government healthcare. I applaud Canada on their health care set up. Of course most of my Canadian friends have additions to scrip drugs, whatever, you win or loose somewhere right?

In regards to school, I had a fabulous education, because I went to one of the best private schools for k-12. Yes, maybe the public schools aren'tas good, but I wouldn't know bc I didn'tgo!! Also, the law students at the university I attended beat out the Harvard law students as well, hmmm, maybe Harvard is slipping, owww, What were ur other points um ya!! I wouldn't trade my citizenship for anything, And people are trying with all their might to get in here everyday. Not to be cocky cuz I tend to live in other countries, Just stating the obvious! Dont be silly, or you will be served! Cheers thanks a lot sweetie Thank you!!! Oh um, where do you live, thank you!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:08am On Mar 25, 2009
Let me see hmmmm!! Canada has the best health care system but most of them come here to get health care
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2009
sayz who, datz a lie unless celebrities that live dere, tongue

I cant trade my citizenship 4 anything 2 tongue

b/w, i dey land NY in 2 weeks, where in da US r u?
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:16am On Mar 25, 2009
Hotstepper:

sayz who, datz a lie unless celebrities that live dere, tongue

I cant trade my citizenship 4 anything 2 tongue

b/w, i dey land NY in 2 weeks, where in da US r u?

You wan come see me this onitsha girl grin grin
my sister watin dey carry you come us sef
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 5:20am On Mar 25, 2009
@ogidi boy, just site seeing ooo for easter, I love 2 travel, hmm, do u stay in NY?

b/w, I no be onitsha gurl sha though went to skool dere if datz wat u r refering to. lol
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2009
and um, sweetie, (hotstepper) u prob live in canada, I assume since u seem to luv it, and are not from canada, because u refer to them as they, so ya, dont say eh, its soooo not cute! THANK YOU!!! And its true, If they want QUALITY healthcare (and can afford it) they DO come here for it!! THANK YOU!!! Wow, side note, how did I get into this conversation, I came on here to comment that canadians are strange, which they are, including my family members who choose to live there!! hmmm,
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2009
Canadians are not strange, compare to Americans, they r very friendly.
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Afam4eva(m): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2009
There's really no difference between canada and the US, the're almost alike in everything.
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by tiffcisco(f): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2009
Hotstepper:

Canadians are not strange, compare to Americans, they r very friendly. I am Canadian and loving it, i guess one man's food is another man's poison tongue

haha u like them cuz they're friendly!! lmao! Oh NY is gonna SEEEERVE u lol!!! I wish I could be there to see it, but i'll most likely be in Israel for passover!! And, um, If I wanted random people (whom I dont know) to know where I lived I most probably would have posted it, so that that you could see it when you go on my profile!! Cheers thanks a lot sweetie darling!! THANK YOU!!!
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by Hotstepper(f): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2009
yes Afam but there r still slight differences,
Re: Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:43am On Mar 25, 2009
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE OF THE CANADIAN PERSUASION

You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk"
You understand the phrase, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I just spilled my poutine"
You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
You drink pop, not soda.
You know what it means to be on pogey.
You know that a mickey and 2-4's mean "Party at the camp, eh!!"
You don't hold your hand on your breast when you sing the national anthem.
You can drink legally while still a 'teen.
You know that francophones, Anglophones and allophones are not electronic devices.
You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap place to travel to and has good cigars.
When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
You're not sure if the leader of our nation has EVER had sex and don't want to know if he has!
You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
You sit on a couch not a chesterfield - that is some small town in Quebec!
You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.
You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
You know that Thrills are something to chew and "taste like soap".
You know that Mounties "don't always look like that"
You read rather than scanned this list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get From Oshodi To Yaba (urgent Pls) / Uk Deports 61 Nigerians / I Won The Visa Lottery: Now I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.