Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,882 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband (1127 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns For Her EP Cover / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by realDONmikel: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Foremost multimedia personalty whose husband recently welcomed a baby with his ex, Toke Makinwa is the cover star of Complete Fashion magazine “the wedding special “.. He wrote

Guess who? So, I have always wondered what I will look like in a traditional wedding dress and when the opportunity came up I went with it. I didn’t have a big old white wedding (PrincessStyle), so this shoot was fun fun fun. I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams.
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-complete-fashion-magazine-says-her-craft-is-her-husband/

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by ladyF(f): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Photoshop helping ladies since 1960 smiley
beauriful tho.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by realDONmikel: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Photoshop helping ladies since 1960 smiley

beauriful tho.
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by mikidoo1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
All that glitters!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by chomytex(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
The photoshop effect no be for here.
She's beautiful though..
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Super hot n sexy
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by kreamidiva(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hawt!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by Afrok(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
When their marriage is in tact, the Man is the only thing they're married to, once the marriage crashes, they get married to their CRAFT. Iranu abacha...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by Chestar5(f): 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
TOKE undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Complete Fashion Magazine, Says Her Craft Is Husband by Chestar5(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Afrok:
When their marriage is in tact, the Man is the only thing they're married to, once the marriage crashes, they get married to their CRAFT. Iranu abacha...

Hehehe, this got me cracking cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sleep With Munachi Abii's Mother / Charly Boy Dumps Lady D, Takes A Second Wife? / PHOTOS:Amobde Attends EX Osun State Governor,Prince Oyinlola's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.