Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,885 members, 7,969,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? (986 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Ribena02(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
I missed the letter days.......gone re d days when gadgets were not that rampant compare to now, I love writing love letter to any babe I like then becos there was noting like serious Gf then,all I know be say we sha dey get one or two babe we fantasize about, just because I can't even say I know what a relationship was buh I just know say I dey like her. I write letters,receive letters,write,receive & so on,I love those days....how about trying to do this letter thing at this computer era...call ur babe or ur guy & tell him or her to just write a pen & paper letter to u expressing what they feel about you,I think feeling are more expressed when writing down...The question is ' how lovely or weird is it gonna be ?"
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by naijaboiy: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
i'll tell her how I feel when I call her. undecided
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao.. Trust me, send a gurl a gift card, she will like u to pieces... Not just any gurl tho, buh those who aren't materialistic..
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
i wrote letters, buh never for that purpose...
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
i can text her on whatsapp and bbm.. nothing more.. we are not in year 2001 nw, y the letters..

In fact, i just told a girl i love her and the feeling is reciprocal between us
. She has even been waitin for me to say it, i just dey dull since

This weekend go badt ! Mhen my dick don see food tongue
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Love letters are the best

much better than computer stuff
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by Ribena02(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:
Love letters are the best
much better than computer stuff
chop nuckle
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
I go for the letters anytime any day. The flavour it has, typed letter can never have it
Re: Did You Feel Like Doing This Thing One Of This Days ? by smsshola(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Its fun and I think it enhance was knowledge, and the ability to compose better not this day dt writing in slangs and abbreviation has become order of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Can U Do This To Save Him Or Her? / Is This Really True About Women??? / Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.